There was a study that found iphone users have more sex than android users

There was a study that found iphone users have more sex than android users

Other urls found in this thread:

people-press.org/2017/07/10/sharp-partisan-divisions-in-views-of-national-institutions/
fortune.com/2017/07/13/republicans-conservatives-think-college-is-bad-against-higher-education/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

With the same sex.

You mean your wife is having more sex. :^)

List of Burn Centers

[citation needed] aside, what region was that in? You'd be hard pressed to find an Apple user in Eastern Europe

iTODDLERS BTFO

Holy fucking rekt

First

Best

how much sex do LineageOS users have though?

lineageos user here, i have sex around 3 times a week

False.
Pajeets use android and we all know they rape everyday

I've been running LienageOS for years, going well back into when it was still CyanogenMod, and I'm still a wizard

Well, gays are the most promiscuous.

>lineageos 14.1
>no social media crap
>software engineer
>about 5 times a week with gf
Feelsgoodman

Keep larping, faggot

t. autist

Dumpest fuck best

In a recent Pew Research Center survey, 58% of Republicans and conservative-leaning respondents said they felt that colleges and universities negatively affect the U.S. By comparison, only 19% of Democrats and liberal-leaning respondents felt the same way. It is impossible to know exactly what about higher education respondents perceived harmful. Regardless, evidence concerning its value in improving our lives is clear.

College-educated Americans earn higher salaries, experience lower rates and shorter durations of unemployment, commit fewer crimes, live longer and healthier lives, and are more likely to parent children who subsequently attain high levels of education. Graduates also overwhelmingly occupy positions of leadership and wealth in every sector of our economy.

Hence, to suggest college is somehow bad is inconsistent with decades of research that proves otherwise.

people-press.org/2017/07/10/sharp-partisan-divisions-in-views-of-national-institutions/

fortune.com/2017/07/13/republicans-conservatives-think-college-is-bad-against-higher-education/

My cousin in russia will inherit a lot so she compulsively buys brand shit and doesn't care about money at all. She even bought her son and new young husband an iPhone.

fuck off leaf, college nowadays is shit, women came to study shit degrees and have sex, men came there to network , the whole thing has been subverted

>no Russian sugar mommy gf

>What is a source?

link study. I'm remembering the study that implies the majourity of apple users are homosexual.

people who have sex are more likely to buy iphones, if you're a loser virgin buying an iphone won't help you have sex

Dumb frog poster

fpbp

Jesus Christ. +1

Duh, we've got more money to waste on defective items like apple products so when the sluts all see it, like any other 'Murican they naively assume a Hollywood created persona comes with the product. Macs DO get you laid though, just don't get attached cuz they are all a bunch of skanks.

>70 tabs
why

>the tax is almost as much as I paid for my entire phone

There was a similar study that found iPhone users got more STDs than Android users.

I think it also was about partners too, not just sex in general.
And homosexuals on average have more partners than heterosexuals.

Hahahaha

>70 tabs

Thread gave me a chuckle.

oy vey

Because apple fucks them in da ass everyday