Hey Sup Forums, what's a computer?

>Hey Sup Forums, what's a computer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sQB2NjhJHvY
youtube.com/watch?v=1eA3XCvrK90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A computer is a PC, you know, not a Mac.

Fuck that commercial

If you have to ask this question you don't belong on this board. Goodbye

and fuck the ipad pro too

a mess of filthy circuits programmed not to serve you, but to serve their maker

A computing device.

woosh

Something that computes. Similar to calculator, which calcutes.

>A computer is a Personal Computer, you know, not a Mac (that's a personal computer)

False.

Computers do not have to be electronic.

A computer is something that contains a processor and memory and run code from this memory.
This thing in front of you for example contain at least two computers, one driving the video you see, running the games you want etc.. and the other telliing everything to the NSA.

You would be surprised on how many computers there is in a car.

I don't understand

youtu.be/sQB2NjhJHvY

wrong
if you this much of a normie, what are you doing here?

who said they were electronic circuits? gas yourself, mister.teck-nick-lee

Computers don't need to have circuits.

This is a computer lil' bitch

This is just disgusting consumerist marketing. My autism cannot cope with the fact that you people even care. How disturbing...

caculator also can count as "computer" actually

what a qt

youtube.com/watch?v=1eA3XCvrK90

Yeah fuck that commercial

>being so amazed by a mantis you need to absolutely take a picture of it
Is thete a new word for the generation after millennials? Is that what has become of the youth?

>Is thete a new word for the generation after millennials?
Yes, Gen Z. Millennials are sometimes called Gen Y, since they came after Gen X.

In under a month you will be able to watch girls born after Y2K get their brains fucked out on camera. A digital camera, they may not even know what film is.

How is the next generation gonna be called? AA?

No, that'd be far too sensible. When Gen Z starts having kids they'll think up some moronic meme name.

'Meme generation'
Calling it now

Was the exposure to social media and internet at a young age a mistake? And will it be even worse for the next generation?

the internet wasn't a mistake, but social media was. we should have acted sooner to prevent advertising from becoming a viable business model.

Civilization is going to collapse by that point

I wasn't talking about the internet but the exposure to it at a young age, and how easy it is. I'm sure you remember dial up days with the shitty speed and expensive costs. You weren't around on the Internet all day like kids these days. Don't you think this should have been regulated?

well I mean I was using that dial-up modem to surf the web and hang out in chat rooms and play quake all weekend, and most weeknights once I thought my parents were asleep. plenty of my fellow grade-schoolers were doing the same. It's not having internet access available that fucks kids up, its what that access is used for. There's no anonymity anymore, that's why social media is such a problem. You can't just change your nick and have nobody know who you are. You can't be Alice to one group of people and Bob to a differnet group of people. Everything's tightly tied to real life nowadays, because that's the business model.

It's pointless trying to solve this sort of thing with regulation (governmental or parental), since regulation gets routed around, just like any other network damage. We lost the culture of "online" and "real life" being two entirely separate worlds, and only a cultural change (something that can't be imposed by fiat) will ever be able to bring it back.

Huh never thought about it that way i ever only got on the Internet for 30 min with dial up. I only got into only gaming with broadband i am just glad things like facebook and youtube were not around when i was 10

Generation Zyklon

was there a Zyklon A? Or only a B?