What is the most aesthetic smartphone and why is it the Note 8?

What is the most aesthetic smartphone and why is it the Note 8?

The note 8

Nexus 4. Broke easy but damn was it sexy

My iPhone 7 just came and it looks way better than it did at the store.
I don't understand how people can like that piece of shit note 8. The screen is practically 90% of the whole fucking phone, it's hideous.

>My iPhone 7 just came and it looks way better than it did at the store.
>I don't understand how people can like that piece of shit note 8. The screen is practically 90% of the whole fucking phone, it's hideous.

That's point, bezel less phones can be small while still having big screens, are you an idiot?

This, if it wasn’t that shitty hardware wise it would be my daily driver.

I personally like the Xperia XZ1 at the moment for not being as thin and big as possible but instead small and thicc with extra battery life.

*XZ1 Compact

What the fuck are you talking about? I never once mentioned size. Why would anyone want a literal screen as a phone? It's got to have more body.

They want a small phone with a big screen. I personally hate the Note 8 but that seems to be why everyone likes it.

Ignore the guy, he writes like an Indian. Not the smartest people, don’t get made about that.

Samefag here, this is my phone. It's old but I flashed nougat and it runs great, I love it, its small and very comfy. It's a a Droid RAZR M.

Why wouldn't you want to maximize screen to body ratio?

Because it looks fucking ugly

That's exactly my point, a 100% screen to body ratio would have ZERO bezel. The screen is 100% of the body (by body I mean front panel of course, no yodaphone pls)

My bad I thought you meant Why WOULD you want to.

is it worth getting one?

If you've got the money, yeah.

had any issues?

Rooting and Custom Roms are a pain in the ass because of Sonys proprietary drivers that get deleted the moment you root it, which pretty much kills the camera quality, if you care about that.
If you stay with the stock Rom it‘s pretty much perfect for what it is, if you plan on fucking around with it you should probably go with a different brand.
Bloatware can be manually removed without rooting it btw.

Battery life is exceptional and the battery charging and saving management should be implemented into every device.

Im using that exact phone as well. I flashed lineage to mine, Installing gapps on it makes it laggy to the point of being nearly unusable though, but gapps sucks ass anyways so it doesn't really matter desu