>Sup Forums claims to hate gaming
>pinned post is literally the inventor of steam
?????

Other urls found in this thread:

stallman.org/photos/vietnam/tamcoc/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>inventor of steam

funny thread champ

It is the man behind the software license that ensures people can't get cucked by big corporations.

GabeN is fatter and less likely to be a pedophile but equally less likely to respect your freedoms. Learn the difference.

A B S O L U T E L Y P R O P R I E T A R Y

Sup Forums claims to hate gaming because they want to appear more sophisticated in front people who don't know or care who they are

everybody fuckin knows Sup Forums plays video games, pretending otherwise is disingenuous since we all share a korean kimchi enthusiast board

Sup Forums doesn't hate gaming
We love PC gaming and being part of the PC master race. Playing in 120fps and in 4k

But only because he was personally cucked

>Who the fuck is "Gabe"?
The inventor of Steam was Balls Mahoney, idiots.

Sup Forums hates Sup Forums so Sup Forums hates on vidya to keep Sup Forums out

bump

Xd

stop the meme
>>>/reddit/

i never bothered to check is it an ongoing photo-shopped meme, or Stallman really does all of these photos like dwarf from Amelie?

Kek

>A friend once asked me to watch a video with her that she was going to display on her computer using Netflix. I declined, saying that Netflix was such a threat to freedom that I could not treat it as anything but an enemy.

Fucking kek. Glorious open source autist.

are you retarded or just troll

>>/lgbt/

Sup Forums is a shithole though, probably the worst board in this ocean of piss

No, he really does take them. All the photos are on his site. Here's the page with the river one:
stallman.org/photos/vietnam/tamcoc/index.html

You can see all of them via the /photos directory.

Sup Forums isn't one person and there's some overlap between it and Sup Forums.

Wrong. If you browse both Sup Forums and Sup Forums, that's fine, but don't drag everyone into that. I'd like to avoid all non-free software.

It's one thing to say we all like anime, that'd make sense considering where we are, but I fail to see why you think we all like video games. Video games are more popular than ever, but on a board where alternative operating systems and software freedom are major concerns, I don't think the love for video games will be quite the same around here.

>he doesn't play tux racer in 4k 120fps

epic bait