*gust of wind 404*

Not on my watch.

pfff! old geezer.
get a chassi biggot

RUDE!!!

>all these Deer PSU's

You're brave

>You're brave
I simply have lots of good parts (transistors,caps,fans,heatsinks, transformers etc.) to make them decent and safe to use.

the acient city of snsv

Tidy up some wires in there, otherwise it's nice to see a ABIT motherboard again.

RGB gear is the worst meme ever, gotta install bunch of buggy bloatware to adjust them.

I see a WD 800 drive in there. It's solid, but fairly slow.

The MSI machine has one too, and for me they are pretty fast.

this

>not just soldering a $5 chinese LED strip directly to one of the 12v wires coming from your PSU and controlling it with a 40 cent IR controller box/remote
lmao 2bqh

why do EK Vardar / Gentle Typhoon fans look so comfy?

The strip is just a cheap plain white one, I'm talking CPU cooler and motherboard which I wouldn't mind without the RGB. Bought them purely due to decent deals.

I don't like other colours to be honest.

them furys lookin thiccc

Need to do some cleaning, but I'll be getting a better CPU cooler soon.

Shitty phone cam pic
X5650 @4ghz
X58A-UD3R
6GB Gskill Pi 1600
500GB HDD
EVGA 500B PSU

Cool. always wanted to post in one of these, now I finally can.

I kinda miss the times when computers looked like this.

me too, i tried to find a new case that had that older beige look, but no one makes them. I could buy an actual old one, but that's too much DIY for my taste.

Perfect. Tyrone would pass this up without a second thought.

nigger, tyrone wouldn't even try to steal a computer. wouldn't even know what a computer looks like if it was right dab in his monkey face.

maybe one day I'll upgrade. but it is not that day.

and one for a client recently

my everything 'server'

specs?

currently doing backups of all my data on the 6tb raid 5 array, so it's going to be 12tb.

Delid this pls

I think I have autism.

Nothing wrong with having autism and ITX builds
pic is unrelated by the way

Just noticed it's actually mATX. Sure looks tiny though.

yeh. mATX is heavily underrated, love my Fractal Mini C. Such a powerful yet qt3.14 system.

I love the form factor too. It would be perfect if not for the scarcity of good mobos on certain platforms like Ryzen where you can't get anything better than 4 phases VRMs. Manufacturers don't seem to think there's a market for mATX except for the low-end.