Tech cringe

Does anyone have some tech cringe? I'm starting a folder

>cool interference free adiophile setup
>crige
stay pleb

>the cable touch the ground

2/10

You're just saying that because you're a bitter child who neither has a golden ear or can afford a proper setup to enjoy their hobby.

the cables are what really get me
surprised he doesn't have risers

>You're just saying that because you're a bitter child who neither has a golden ear or can afford a proper setup to enjoy their hobby.
>spending 500% more to produce the same result + placebo
>literally sonically the same fucking thing
lol

>Child who lives with his parents and neither have the talent to discern sound or can afford proper equipment for his recreational time.

SNEK

>audiophile
>cool

audiophiles are retards, retards with money though

My favorite kind

this pos
cringe

What's going on in that pic?

Why does it feel so uncanny?

yeah its broken and just try and fix it

Audiophiles nothing but retarded old people with fucked up ears.

>t. deaf

looks like pretty typical welding shit
also turn that nigger off before you open it, you should be able to check any fuses on the output with it off

>setup isn't synced to the earth's rotation to account for rotational velocidensity degrading 24khz unipolar ultraharmosonic frequencies impeding the sonic threshold of the mid frequency spectrum

disgusting

/thread

Audiophiles are typically 40+ and can't hear over 15kHz anyways. But yeah, they've got golden ears.

>interference free
>exposed connectors on the speakers and amps

>amperage

>patented energy field neutralisation
I bet you these things are great to use as weapons in space battles.

When I see prices on shit like this it makes me physically ill. I wonder what it would take to convince people that electronics are not, in fact, magic. Placing crystals on top of your amp will not make it better by some unmeasurable metric.

are those literally just cable holders?

why the fuck do you need cable holders let alone $500 ones?

They neutralize energy fields, user. You have to mine minerals from Zerg infested space to get that in your cable holders. I say it's a steal.

bump

i think you are right and dont have shit taste honestly

Is it gay whenever I look at a thick cable I start to wonder how it'll feel down my throat?

I did not realize this was a ylyl bread.

>those fucking niggerdick cables

0/10 would dispose of in a fire.

You know, seeing shit like this sometimes make me wonder if I should throw away any moral and ethical standards I have and start selling audiophile gear. Why am I working a wage slave job when I could be set for a whole month by simply selling 1 HDMI cable? Yeah, I'd be a shitty snake oil salesman but at least I'd have money.

>rotational velocidensity
Haven't seen that meme in a few years tbqh

I will never understand this. Looks like some SCP shit.

>tensioned polymer band
>energy-absorbing granular compound that fills the base

>fill plastic boxes with sand and cap with a rubber band then sell for $500

BTW for $10,000 I can make your amp go to 11

What's wrong, just some scientific equipment

I still laugh at audiophile stuff even though I know it's because of them that we're not stuck at 22kHz 64kbps music.