>What do you use right now?
>How do you rate it?
>What did you use?
>How did you rate it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c_UI_CnaGNY?t=31s)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A mouse is a mouse, pretty hard to fuck up a mouse

>I never had a good mouse/I have never been in a public place with computers.

>>What do you use right now?
Logitech G203
>>How do you rate it?
9/10
>>What did you use?
Razer Deathadder Chroma
>>How did you rate it?
7.5/10

I claw grip and the smaller and non meme textured G203 feels better.

Rival 700 (With OLED)
>>How do you rate it?
7.8/10 it's pretty decent
>>What did you use?
A non RGB m65
>>How did you rate it?
8/10

A DS4
>How do you rate it?
Comfy

Steelseries Kinzu V3 black
>How do you rate it?
9/10
>What did you use?
logitech m100
>How did you rate it?
6/10

This mouse is a tank, 3 years since i've been using it intensively and smashing against the desk and its still working

g602
g402

wireless and more macro buttons make this thing perfect.

>EC2-B
>9/10
>G403, EC2-A, DA Elite, 2013 DA, DM 1

>wireless

How were the previous ones compared to EC2-B, any better one?

razer lancehead tournament (wired)
best mouse i've ever had, just turn off the stupid lighting
ozone neon
i've had 3 and all of them had broken scroll wheels after 6 or less months, the last one broke like 3 weeks after i bought it then i said fuck it and bought a razer

>not wireless

>cancer after 30

roccat kova
>How do you rate it?
6.5 or 7/10, it's made to be ambidextrous so it's not very ergonomic, but those buttons beside the two main buttons are godly and I haven't found any mice that do the same thing.
>What did you use?
some cheap 10$ mouse
>How did you rate it?
0/10, shit double clicked constantly.

>implying the reactor i work on wont give me cancer far before that

convenience is good friend

UTechSmart Venus, 18 fully programmable buttons, much better build quality and software than Razer Dindu for about 1/4 the price.

A Razer Naga Chroma
>How do you rate it?
10/10. I've only had it for 2 weeks though.
>What did you use?
Razer Naga 2014
>How did you rate it?
8/10, the right click started sucking up on me after 3 years of use which is okay for a mouse. Though I suspect I just needed to clean it rather than buy a new one. Shit, the Chroma was on sale on black friday for 35 bucks so I bought it.

>reactor i work on
>work on
You're making a reactor in your garage?

Logitech g502
>>How do you rate it?
9/10
>>What did you use?
Razer Deathadder original
>>How did you rate it?
9/10

Will admit I didn't like how easily clicked the Deathadder was at first but you get used to it and then it was perfect.

shitty £15 plastic garbage
>How do you rate it?
3/10 at leats its got thumb buttons
>What did you use?
g400 and mx512
>How did you rate it?
almost perfect, the g400 lasted only about 3 years :( ive had the 518 for like 6 years..

>wireless gives you cancer

nigga what? non sequitor

Logitech M510
>>How do you rate it?
it gets the job done/10

on that note, can anyone recommend something for up to £35-40 with similar ergonomy and flawless sensor, i dont need 20 buttons on my mouse, i just want the thumb buttons.. is there such a thing?

>trackpoint
>10/5
>intellimouse explorer 3 on my desktop
>10/5

Wacom Intuous3 mouse
It's pretty shitty, mostly due to limited working area.
Previously used ubiquitous logitech laser mouse
Fucker lasted like 15 years 10/10

Pic(Mad Catz R.A.T. 8).
10/10.
Some cheap office A4Tech mouse.
2/10.

Corsair M65 non cancer, non RGB edition for gaming
Logitech M570 wireless ball mouse for general purpose browsing
>How do you rate it?
Corsair mouse is great. Works very well for every game. On the fly DPI switches and the "sniper" button is useful

Logitech mouse is awesome for browsing and video editing. You don't realize how much you move you hand until you start using a ball mouse
>What did you use?
Whatever the cheapest chink "gaming mouse" was. They kept breaking. I finally setup and spent $50 on the corsair mouse. Another $65 down the road
>How did you rate it?
5 stars across the board for both.

Pic is my Corsair mouse but mine has no LED's other than to show where the DPI switches are

Logitech G502
>How do you rate it?
9/10
>What did you use?
Razer Deathadder
>How did you rate it?
8/10

Sometimes I accidently hit the buttons next to the left click on my G502, but overall it is a very nice mouse.

Logitech g402
10/10
Some $8 mouse off of Amazon
6/10

Mionix Castor
Bretty good/10. Sometimes the computer doesn't recognize it which pisses me off.
MX518
Bretty good

I had a g400 but it died. Now I just use a cheap mouse from best buy

if by garage, you mean submarine, then yes.

g400, it's the fucking best. Easy 9.5/10 But it's just started randomly disconnecting in certain apps, which I assume is some Windows fuckery.
Previously had a Razer Deathadder, which broke. It's was okay 7/10.

IntelliMouse 1.3A
Twice as good as every cheap modern mouse I've ever had and ten times as good as every expensive modern mouse I've ever used.

But not that high, honestly.

Why do mice suck? Most of them wear out after 6 months if they ever worked correctly to begin with.

Razer DeathAdder 3.5G
>How do you rate it?
its ok but its probably my least favorite mouse I have ever used.
>What did you use?
Steelseries Rival 100
Logitech g303
>How did you rate it?
really loved the steelseries until i got the g303 which is probably my favorite mouse i have ever used (i got it for like 15 dollars so i dont even mind how fast it died). seriously considering going back to the rival 100 but sticking with the deathadder for now as im too lazy to pull it out.

>Non cancer
>For gaming
Pick one

>Razer Naga
>eh/10 (wouldn't recommend)
>Razer Abyssus
>8/10 (if you get for free with a keyboard)

Got the original Naga from my coworker as a secret Santa present, since I played WoW at the time. Since then it's been incredibly useful for games like Arma when you're using several forms of VoIP at once, but the full numberpad is too small to be useful if you have big hands. Also the tactile switches are low grade, I had to replace two since I got it.

The matte-feel is nice though, and it doesn't get dirty/sweaty from extended use, which I hated my last mouse for.

tl;dr don't buy it unless you're literally wishing you had more mouse features in click-intensive games such as MMO's or FPS. For general/professional use, I dont recommend it at all.

MX Ergo
>How do you rate it?
very bad tradeoff between precise pointing and high cursor speed, very comfy 7/10
>What did you use?
Steelseries Kana (rev 1)
>How did you rate it?
I still use this, small and light just like my old Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer, good button placements 8.5/10

>Naga 2014
>Pretty good 8/10
>Mx performance, other unknown brand mouse
>Best mouse until the left click went to shit.

og deathadder ive had for 10 years now. it works

wat is a good mouse if you have big hands

>pic semi-related

5 really tiny mouses and some superglue

Do you have a Microcenter or similar computer store in your area? I had the same problem as you and I eventually ended up going to the store and feeling them all before making a decision.

Zowie EC1-A, DeathAdder series.

I use the EC1-A. It's a less gimmicky version of the DeathAdder ( >synapse) and its an overall good design. The side buttons are a lil mushy, though.

Cooler Master Sentinel 3 and Logitech G102
>How do you rate it?
For CM Sentinel, if side buttons a bit larger and toward the rear it would be 10/10.
G102 is strangely comfy for 19x10 cm hand, LMB/RMB is a bit too light. 8/10 would buy again.
>What did you use?
Logitech G502
>How did you rate it?
Great mouse if it fit your hand, too bad it too small for me. Honestly even G102 feel much better in term of shape.

zowie ec2-a huano switch
>>How do you rate it?
comfy
>>What did you use?
razer deathadder black edition
>>How did you rate it?
meh

too cool/10
(context: youtu.be/c_UI_CnaGNY?t=31s)

somebody redbull me on the G502 proteus spectrum. Currently using an MX Master Mouse for reference.

deathadder
10/10
using deathadders for like 10 years

Same here. Are you me. i claw grip

G903+PowerPlay
9/10
G600
8/10
G602
10/10
G500
4/10

G703
>How do you rate it?
9/10, mwheel and overall shape could be a little nicer
>What did you use?
IME 3.0, SS Ikari Optical, MX512, G400, Mionix Avior 7000, G502, G900, G403 Wireless
>How did you rate it?
All good mice in their own respects but I can't go back to wired mice now.

zowie fk2
>How do you rate it?
10/10 for what it is, 9/10 for what i want it to be (have 1st party software that allows programming of keys)
>What did you use?
g400, great mouse, not best shape for my grip though; ss sensei raw rubberized, bad sensor, great feel, good size/weight
>How did you rate it?
6/10

>G900
>10/10
>G502
>7/10
The G900 is the best mouse of all time. I can't wait for the next mouse Logitech comes up with, but if it's trash, I'm just gonna get another G900.

G502 is way too fucking clunky.

G703 is better

Razer Naga Hex

>How do you rate it?
8/10 (It's a pretty old one, before they went to shit.)

>What did you use?
Logi G502

>How did you rate it?
9/10

G502 spectrum and a g602
Love them both
Kinda want an mx master

Razer Deathadder Chroma ~Overwatch edition
>How do you rate it?
10/10
>What did you use?
Some shitty bluetooth mouse
>How did you rate it?
4/10

Logitech G Pro with a paracord cable mod

>How do you rate it?
Without the cable, 7/10. With the cable, 10/10. Feels completely wireless and the shape is perfect.

>What did you use?
Zowie EC2-A

>How did you rate it?
7/10

How come yours hasn't gotten tracking issues yet?
>2 rat 7
>5 months of use
>Tracking problems each time

Apple touchpad
>How do you rate it?
8/10
>What did you use?
Microsoft Bluetooth 3000 series I guess
>How did you rate it?
8/10

Logitech 502
How do you rate it?
>8/10
What did you use?
>Razor RZ01
How did you rate it?
>7/10

g502
>How do you rate it?
9/10 best sensor i've had
>What did you use?
generic dell mouse
>How did you rate it?
5/10

Razer Deathadder Elite
10/10 will buy again if I broke it

whats so elite bout it

G600 White
7/10
Sidewinder X5
8/10

Logitech G900
>How do you rate it?
9.5/10
>What did you use?
Deathadder
>How did you rate it?

Razer Deathadder 2013
>>How do you rate it?
Hasn't given me any issues and I've been using it for four years, so pretty good.
Solid 8.5/10
>>What did you use?
Some shitty tiny stock mouse.
>>How did you rate it?
-10/10

>Logitech G400s
>9/10 a bit heavy
>G400 broke, Rival 100 but the thumb buttons were trash, EC2-A but the thumb buttons were trash and dpi switching sucked. Deathadder but the fucking switches started double clicking after 2 months
>Worse than current/10

Cherry GENTIX
It's pretty terrible, especially since 1) It needs a claw grip 2) it's not accurate enough for 1440p
I wanted to replace it with a certain Nixeus mouse but it doesn't seem to be available in Europe anymore so I'll have to consider something else.

Can't chose between a Logitech GPRO or the G403

For the better cable, G102/203>Gpro. Sensor is debatable. Only advantage of PWM3366 is it got higher DPI.

Thinking about getting a zowie EC and spray painting it to remove the bullshit branding, y/n?

My G400 died on me today.
I fucking loved that mouse.

Rival 500
>How do you rate it?
Pretty damn nice. The mouse fits nicely in my hand and all the buttons are easy to reach without any stretching. The finish is also nice
>What did you use?
G502
>How did you rate it?
Nice enough, did the job well enough but some of the buttons felt like a strain to reach and the finish is somewhat glossy

I'm liking the Rival 500 better. It's the best mouse I've used.

G403
>How do you rate it?
9/10
>What did you use?
Deathadder Chroma
>How did you rate it?
7/10 perfect shape, but mediocre build quality.
Had the original DA/2013 and chroma and on all of them the mouse wheel died, 2013 had double clicking issues aswell.

im really interested in picking up the EC-2B since i think it might be the perfect fit, my only fear is that after the amazing buttons and build quality of the 403 is gonna feel strange, i already know zowie mice have shit scroll wheel.

Kana V2
9/10
WMO 1.1a
9/10

It could be 10/10, but I found other mouse (some Genius product, looking like a Deathadder) thats much more comfortable for my grip

the one in the picture

G403
>>How do you rate it?
7/10
>>What did you use?
G400s
>>How did you rate it?
9/10

You can't read date on my pic, dumbass?

rival 100
>>How do you rate it?
7/10
>>What did you use?
G5
>>How did you rate it?
10/10

Bought a G403 yesterday

>How do you rate it?
Too early to tell, but the sensor seems to be doing what it should be doing at least.

>What did you use?
Zowie FK2. My old one broke so I bought the Benq version a couple of weeks ago and the sensor was broken so the pointer would start drifting when the mouse was still. Couldn't be arsed to get an RMA, it's clearly not the same Zowie company I bought my previous FK2 from so I'm not going to bother.

>How did you rate it?
The OG was 10/10, the Benq version was 0/10.

Intellimouse 3.0 overclocked at 1000hz
>How do you rate it?
7/10
>What did you use?
Wheel mouse optical 1.1A (until i threw it and raged like a autist)
>How did you rate it?
8/10

G403
>How do you rate it?
9/10

>What did you use?
>How did you rate it?
Zowie AM (7.5/10), G400 (6.5/10)

I just got a Logitech G403
>How do you rate it?
I like it so far. Very comfortable, has a nice optional 10mg weight which is not actually a meme like I thought it would be. The software you can download optionally for it doesn't use that many resources, just like 40mb which is nice. Idk if its a botnet or not. Can change lots of colors but I just keep orange for my eyesight, fuck blue lighting at night. The two buttons on the left side of the mouse are pretty nice,, as well as the dpi switch directly behind the mmb. You can have up to 5 modes on it
>What did you use?
razer abyssus 2009 for 5 years, never realized how uncomfortable claw grip o na small mouse is compared to my g403, love palm way better.
>How did you rate it?
It was pretty good. It had 3 dpi modes and could switch between 125hz and 1000hz, lasted a good while. At the time I think I got it for like 60 bucks. It didn't have any extra mouse buttons tho.

desu im disappointed that I didn't get the G600. Having that third ring finger mouse button to shift between modes on the 12 extra keys you have or just to simply use it for something else seemed so cool. Too bad the sensor is shit, if only theyd make it optical.

>Roccat Tyon
>10/10
>Deathadder but its trash , G400 i just didnt like it
>2/10 for the Deathadder 5/10 for the G400

whats the difference between the g403 and the g703?

my g400 is old, what should i get to replace it? I want something that is accurate but doesn't have the ass cancer gamer look.

anker 10$ mouse pic related
>How do you rate it?
7/10
>What did you use?
shitty logitech gayming mouse
>How did you rate it?
5/10

planning to buy a trackball.

eblue auroza, the scroll wheel is god tier for bhopping i got mine on ebay for about £10 way better than my old razer mouse

a4tech generic 180 pesos trash 10/10

>mfw both ps/2 and ball mouse master race

G400S
>How do you rate it?
10/10
>What did you use?
G400S still have 1 left brand new in box
>How did you rate it?
10/10

Logitech G203
>How do you rate it?
10/10, best mouse I've ever had and it has a great sensor
>What did you use?
Razer Deathadder 3500
>How did you rate it?
5/10 great trip, but a shitty sensor imo and it couldn't handle my rage

Logitech MX Master, 8/10 (constant connection issues with the dongle and half the features don't work in Linux), formerly AmazonBasics Wireless Mouse, 6/10 (the most basic fucking mouse but indestructible)

Roccat Tyon (2 weeks old)
>>How do you rate it?
9/10 so far. Many buttons but haven't utilized most of them yet. Open source drivers is a fucking plus. Con: missed the smooth scrolling wheel on my old mouse.
>>What did you use?
Logitech G70 (6 years of usage)
>>How did you rate it?
7/10 - Drivers kinda sucks. Extra buttons are useless because of drivers. Double clicks on both buttons. Ability to swtich between clicking and smooth scrolling wheel is awesome.

Logitech M570.
7/10, solid mouse but not angled enough. Sensors a little weak but Its pretty okay. Got LMB mapped as middle click when the ball is active. Makes Blender so much more usable. Being able to flick my marble and let inertia carry the cursor multiple times across the screen is cool.

Changed from a Magic Trackpad, the guestures are missed, but there's one built into the box, so ehhhhhh. 10/10, fuck mice. The MT is dank as hell and with OSX'S guestures + integration I feel like a Wizard. Using Linux sucks because Synaptics is a flaming pile of shit.