/ptg/ - Pickle Rick General

Previous thread >Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
FAQ pastebin.com/hrXxMHs9
WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

Other urls found in this thread:

share.soupwhale.com/R Schabacker-Technical Analysis and Stock Market Profits-Harriman House (2005).pdf
animebytes.tv/register/apply
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for RED is cabal

Worst OP we've ever had.

4th for invite me to AHD.

AB is open fags.

path to ptp?
>inb4 redtarded

just buy an invite

so are my ass cheeks, you don't hear me bragging

What's a good tracker for chinese comics? Is 32pages only focused on western comics?

I got a meme reader recently and trying to build a good collection.

Don't see anyway to apply on the site.

Tell me your top five Chinese comics and I can invite you

>>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
Tell me the tracker name and I'll look for an official recruiter.

>no news
this is the worst op ive seen in a long time and that's saying something

it's ********

Thanks m8

wtf is the url for AB apps, animebytes.tv/application isn't working as of now

>tfw manually creating folders for KG films because every torrent on that site is just the loose file

Lying ass nigger

animebytes.tv/marked

so will I get in trouble if I fill out the animebytes application if I'm still waiting on an invite from a recruiter?

Is Nala dead?

I'm gonna fill it out and I've been banned already. You'll be fine

no official recruitment

Fuck Rick and Morty.

I don't understand, what's this pickle man have to do with reddit?

Hi spaghetti.

I loved veggietales as a kid

no you didn't

I loved pickle rick as a kid

>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.

I absolutely love not donating to trackers I'm a member of because staff were jerks to me.

you must be 18 years old to use this website

Right back atcha champ

moron

Rick and Morty is amazing.

IT'S HAPPENING

can't find the animated gif I made for whatcd getting raped by french police, not even on archives

What's the best way to improve my BTN ratio? Stuck in ratio watch currently.

where can I apply?

Upload stuff. If you can't find anything to upload, try cross seeding

Can someone fill me in on AB opening applications?
When's it gonna start? For how long?
Or has it ended?

it starts tonight

Seems to not actually be up right now, despite the news post saying it's already going on. You'll probably know once it's really started from someone mentioning it here. I will, at least. Just refresco the AnimeBytes home or login page every so often and see if something pops up.

When do you think it will end?
I have to study for an exam that's on sunday and can't be bothered with anything else until that's over.

Is there going to be an interview?

Probably some time tomorrow

For AnimeBytes? Probably not. Just an application where you say your favorite anime, say what a seed, leech, hit n run are, and other stuff. Nothing too difficult, but maybe it will be harder. News post says it'll weed out the idiots better, so who knows.

How is /ourqueen/ Siria doing lads? I miss her to be desu

Soon

AHD acting weird for anyone else? I'm getting "500 internal server error" when trying to upload, and the imagehost isn't uploading properly

I'm not getting the errors but it is loading slowly and inconsistently.

Anyone else blowing through their Apollo buffer? I can't imagine it'll live to see more than a couple more "Give us your money or be ashamed" posts before they just decide to pull the plug.

>50mb upload every day from old ass staff picks
>300 other torrents still at 0.000 ratio
i love REDdit

32p is exclusively western

lol

What's so funny about that?

Not that I'm actually a part of the tracker, but the invite thread on AnimeBytes says they host manga. Did that change or are you just being a dick?

Yes I did, fuck off

When downloading albums with loads of different releases/masters, how do you tell which one is the best? And do you usually go for CD, WEB, or vinyl rip?

Also, if vinyl rips, how do you tell if they're shit or not? Do you usually go for mono or stereo mixes?

>When downloading albums with loads of different releases/masters, how do you tell which one is the best? And do you usually go for CD, WEB, or vinyl rip?
Look at the comments.
Look at the spectrals.
Look for extra tracks.
Some are re-mastered.

Literally every release is different, there is no "best" you can universally chose. Just figure it out.

steve hoffman forums

Of course there are no universal guidelines, just didn't know if people here had any criteria they typically follow for what they download

reminder that you can get in to sows by drawing a picture of cindy

Go for CD FLAC original issue
If it's not available, go for Vinyl 24bit FLAC original issue
If it's not available, go for Vinyl FLAC original issue
If it's not available, go for a CD FLAC re-issue
If it's not available, go for a WEB FLAC
If it's not available, go for any MP3 V0
If it's not available, go for any MP3 320
If it's not available, go for any other lossy
If it's not available, buy it and upload it

well manga is japanese for comics. so they're not wrong.

but if you're looking for berserk and shit. you're better off spending 5 mins and joining madokami.

Completely true on your second point, but he asked if they had "Chinese comics" and the user said western only, which is wrong, according to their invite thread description of themselves. Just wanted the 32pages user to get a correct answer. Even if it's wrong.

Yeah you have a point.

Where can I get a download for
"Technical Analysis and Stock Market Profits" It isn't on MAM and I don't know other Ebook trackers

did i miss the AB application or something?

Yes. It ended hours ago

fuck, really?

Yeah

aw shit, that sucks. I really hope youre just cheesing me

He is, it hasn't even started yet

oh geez, what a relief!

How do I get *4h.x*z invite?

Just checked, it's on BiB. But getting on there isn't easy

I got you user

share.soupwhale.com/R Schabacker-Technical Analysis and Stock Market Profits-Harriman House (2005).pdf

Anyone who actually wants on AB is an idiot already

SocietyGlitch shut down?

>Apollo
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Can user remind me when AB sign ups are open?

Right no- Oops, too late, sorry :(

/marked/

>AB
>open
what are you smoking user, AB is cabal

It's from Spaghetti's FTP dump you fucking retard

it'll stay open for the donation money like bitsoup, where every month the angry sysop howls with fury about the lack of donations and threatens to close the tracker, but never does.
it smells very fishy that in the big donation-begging announcement a few months ago it emphatically stated that staff would not use their own money to pay costs, but a few weeks later Sysop O said that not only had staff made up the donation shortfall not only once but twice and at a cost of many hundreds of Euros

uwu someone saved my image

application page is up, go go go

Spend your tokens boys

No freelech in PTP what a shame

I don't see it

you fucking liar

and look what happened to that soyboy. Don't risk it user

>APPLY

This user tells the truth. It's up: animebytes.tv/register/apply
Don't be an idiot and you should be able to get in, boys.

Hi, peace :)
Webrip Strife, DEFLATE vs QQQ, AJP69, iT00NZ web-dl? I did a little research and found out that web-dl is best but there is a possibility webrip can beat it sometimes? Hope to find some good answers:) Thank you.