Vapes are technology, what is Sup Forums smoking?

Vapes are technology, what is Sup Forums smoking?

Other urls found in this thread:

behance.net/gallery/43810973/Holmes-for-Peterson-of-Dublin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

any recommendations desu?

Kill yourselves you degenerates.

I've used the magic flight launch box, pax 2 and the zephyr ion. That pax 2 is pretty great.

The magic flight launch box is remarkably good for how cheap it is.

mighty/volcano/mini-nail.

had a silver surfer, pax, and cloud evo.

>mini-nail
That looks interesting. Is it good?

power draw/heat from unit is minimal and i have confidence leaving it on for extended period of time. i bought the kit + glass... it's a really solid solution and all built in the usa. i think it carries a 2 year warranty. two of my friends had them and recommended i check it out. Ti is also certified grade 2...

forgot to mention... low temp (525F) on quartz is the shit.

Have da Buddha, it's fine
Would like a volcano

>putting literal hand grenades in your mouth

>vape

except the mentioned vapes aren't cheap chinese shit and only the pax/mighty are operating near the user's face.

Do you drive? Do you swim in the ocean?

Everything has a risk, live life and stop being a pussy.

>vaper's logic
>implying inhaling nicotine or whatever fuck kids put into their lungs these days is necessary

The ones shown in the pics I posted are brand name ones, not chinkshit. Anyway enjoy those things violently detonating, sending teeth/eyeballs flying meters away from you and severe 3rd degree burns and deep lacerations on your tongue and the roof of your mouth.

Right, but putting a hand grenade in your mouth is an unnecessary risk. If you're such a badass then why don't you jump off a cliff?

what brands? also, do you ever use a stove or toaster... or is it just microwave tendies for you?

Get the fuck out

I don't know the name of my stuff, but it's good.

Nothing is necessary.

Solo 2 for dry and Sai with Miracle B for wax. Waiting on Saionara top airflow lads

I got something better my dude. Pure og stuff.

>tfw used to work offshore
>literally everyone vapes because you aren't allowed to smoke inside the ship's quarters
>bored so I figure I'd give it a try
>borrow someone's backup vape for a week
>get the worst cottonmouth of my life
>back of my throat is always dry no matter how much water I drink
how do you guys handle it? it really put me off from it.

Must be all the sloppy wet cocks they suck on an hourly basis.

My gf is anti weed so i had to quit . Now I'm drinking ipas all day erryday to cope which is way worse than weed is.

She sounds pretty smart, what college does she go to.

Honestly the more you smoke the easier it gets. I use to smoked a shit ton of weed out of a pipe and my lungs are solid. I dont smoke now but if I were to take a hit it wouldn't make me cough and I could handle it.

Was pretty close to buying a the vape thing for $35 but decided against it

How much child support do you pay?

>He isn't a virgin junkie

So PAX 3 is the best vaporizer?

Pax 3 is entry level trash

I want a vaper just for nicotine cus of the appetite suppressing affects.

What's good for just that? Can I get some links pls?

the 1 and 2 are alright. it's a pure conduction vape which sucks. it puffs like a cigar, not a cigarette.

>don't buy cheap shit
>practice lithium ion battery safety
>vape until your lungs shrivel up without a single explosion
wow that was hard

What about Linx Gaia? I need help. My lungs/heart giving signals really bad.

Just get the Haus subohm mod kit from Walmart or Walgreens, it has adjustable wattage, comes with the tank, the coil and all that jazz for ~$25. Their juices are not half bad either.

reviews indicate that it is functional, but not that great tasting. also looks cheaply priced. i've never used it personally. i've just got a mighty and original pax (samefag).

I'm vaping the fuck out right now on some vanilla clouds. Recently turned the baby BEAST down to 35 watts running through some duelies.

Mighty looks good. Reviews are good too. Mighty is the best solution I guess? I wish I could buy with bitcoin.

I regret not getting the IQ

It's good though

Vaping these is great. Super discrete because it doesn't smell whatsoever because so little vapor is produced. If you're using this with an actual vape and not a cigalike, turn the wattage down to 5w and work up to around 10w to make sure you don't burn your cartridge up

Is a Pax 3 a good buy?

Your scare tactics don't work on me
How about you literally put a grenade in your mouth and pull the pin you worthless piece of shit

Nuttin' fancy.

Sorry OP not gay

Smok Alien, Coolfire TC100, Aspire stick for emergencies, various tanks and drippers (Cleito120's with coils and RTA's, Vandy Vape Mesh, Limitless, Volcano, Baby Beasts). I mix my own eliquids mostly. I find it an enjoyable hobby and still works out cheaper than smoking cancer sticks. I also vape CBD but wish I could get legal cannabis in the UK.

move aside, /gd/ moving in

behance.net/gallery/43810973/Holmes-for-Peterson-of-Dublin

Do these exist with high cbd low thc? Would be curious..

Just like every true vaper, I prefer to smoke cock.