Post your modular Sup Forums

Post your modular Sup Forums

I really got to get a full modular sometime. They seem like too much fun.

You haven't been in Sup Forums, have you? The normiest board there is. They all listen to Sup Forumscore these days, which is really sad.

>They all listen to Sup Forumscore, critically contested shit, some flavor of the month degenerate acts, and other music that promotes degeneracy these days, which is really sad.
ftfy

thanks

Sup Forums hates modulars and will tell you that a proper DAW can do the same, which technically isn’t wrong but the way they’re getting super upset just shows how they’re pity little poorfags who can’t afford more than a Celeron powered Acer laptop with a pirated version of FL Studio.
Modulars are expensive and they’re a bunch of idiots wasting their last cents on weed and other drugs telling you how stupid you are for buying non-drug related expensive stuff.
God, I hate that board so much.

Yeah Sup Forums is a really garbage board, full of people with the most pleb taste in music. But what do you expect from a board with dedicated k-pop and Grimes threads? Even the /prod/ threads are 90% shit.

That said, it's not like a thread about modular synths is going to get any attention on Sup Forums. This board is almost exclusively for NEETs to shitpost about graphics cards, Linux and phones.

tunnistettu kantsisko poistaa

crossboard topics are the only way to get decent discussion. all the main boards are just for memes.

Like all stickers those are gay as fuck, but sweet equipment man.

I agree that Sup Forums is a terrible spot for musicians
unless you want some amateur hour advice about electric guitars, that whole board is shit

I'm a pretty decent keyboard/piano player but I think synths are SO boring so I'm not going to contribute anything here, sorry bros
good luck

nice digits

I wish I had the money to buy a modular synth. They seem like so much fun.

Recently got the folktek conduit, otherwise it's a pittsburgh sv-1 with some helpers, polivoks filter and a doepfer spring reverb

op hows the wasp filter? is frames actually useful?

I use the wasp very much, that resonance gurgling is so characterful. I dont have Frames though..

of it's tides then. i mistook it on the big glowy center knob

Thats Warps. I use it sometimes, needs more experimentation.

haha ok! if only i could read. warps is the waveshaper-ish one, right?

Yes.

>synths are SO boring