Firefox Masterrace

>tfw you don't fear to ((((update)))) your browser with backdoors and bloatware
wow chromelets btfo once again. will they ever recover?

that's what you really believe don't you?

yeah the new firefox is good but on android it has horrible scrolling and for some reason load times are way longer than other browsers. idk if its just me tho

>android
but who uses that

I had this too after the v57 upgrade. I ended up having to clear the data then it seemed to work perfectly

tfw they can pull backdoors and bloatware at any time with system addons and experiments like cliqz without informing the user.

But there are backdoors?

I only use firefox because it does have better font rendering.

Those of us who aren't apple shills

what about nokia shills?

Firefox cannot match powerful Jewish tricks like predective page loading and caching web pages on Google servers.

Any word yet on when the lazyass dev of waterfox is going to release a competitive version to quantum?

Right now my v52 32bit ff profile i've been using for ages works decently enough if i keep the tabs in check (i clip them after it reaches 300 or so to keep the browser running reliably) so there's no reason for me to switch to waterfox but if the guy actually manages to blow quantum out of the water (heh) i might reconsider

>type nigger
>firefox blocks it
>tells me it already called my boss and the authorities to report me, since Firefox is a family-friendly browser
Thanks, Mozilla!

Pic related is my Nightly after last night update. Today's update didn't seem to fix it either.

Most everything works if you click where the proper icons are, but the whole browser frame is wacka-doo! Pic is focus and unfocused windows. (If I try to open up customize, the entire browser is blank except for the black border. Also using the address bar is weird. It will not hold focus normally.

Wat happen!? Help?

Reset lightweightThemes.selectedThemeID
Don't use light/dark theme until the next update.

This is the risk of using alpha software.

Thanks. I noticed all the non-official themes work fine, so I'll be rockin something weird for a short while.
Yeah? I didn't know.

Just kidding I did know that. I felt like bumping the thread with a relevant question though. Howbout not being a condescending dick all the time, friendless wonder..

Firefox Nightly on Android works great for me, and I'm using a Redmeme Note 4.

>This is the risk of using alpha software.

> Howbout not being a condescending dick all the time, friendless wonder..

Tell me 63760539, why did you feel the need to be a smug cunt to that guy who's statement is correct?
And why do you use femazi and facebook tier insults to undermine the poor anons statement?

i tried it and uninstalled it immediately because it was slow as fuck and it had the worst ui ever (huge amounts of blank space around the url bar and buttons)

You do know Firefox is Soros-funded and SJW-corrupt, right?

wtf i love soros now