Why didn't you fall for the e-reader meme yet, Sup Forums?

Why didn't you fall for the e-reader meme yet, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/bhp/isle-of-lewis-chess-set
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop posting this trash.

but I did, it's great
I do miss going to the library though

you can go to the library with your e-reader and borrow books still
they're pretty great about that

although you don't literally need to be in one (outside of maybe setting it up if you need help) but most libraries also have great seating

>get one
>use it day and night during vacations
>eventually get a job
>no time to read
>when I actually have the time, I'm too tired
>and it pays like shit anyways
>haven't finished a single book this half of the year
>little sister got me lolita for my birthday
>know I won't read it

Just fucking kill me

>little sister got me lolita for my birthday
lol k

hey user just stopping by to let you know that you'll make it and you'll also finish lolita

Just cut back on shitposting time, read whenever you can instead of waiting for the "perfect" moment.

i did and bought a kobo aura (non hd) and i regret it. it's super slow and the touch sometimes misiterprets what you want to do, so flipping a page could increase zoom to 1000% or something like that.
epubs are fine but it's terrible to read pdf's on. i feel like i shoud've spend a bit more on a better model

movies and tv shows are better anyway.

>those diagonals
sudoku

i got one and i stopped using it because i realized libraries exist. served its purpose of gettng me back into reading tho

I did but then I lost it. Never got to finish this one series I haven't read since. Rip in pieces nook

I have a 6 year old kindle fire OP
but it isn't actually an e-reader
I might look to get a real e-reader with the fancy paper-like display soon but I want to find one that works well for manga and ideally doesn't try as hard as Amazon to force me into vendor lockin/walled-garden shit

I did. Got a kindle paperwhite. While its performance isn't as good as I hoped, it still is worth the money imo. I still prefer reading normal books though.

but i did

limited application

I fall for it but mostly all ebooks are in english and im too lazy to learn proper english so i didnt use it so much

>Too tired to read
Are you perhaps, dyslexic?

where to cop that dope chess set?

I would if they could display a few colors so I could read textbooks on them

It's one of these.
ebay.com/bhp/isle-of-lewis-chess-set

I prefer physical media.

DRM; i'd rather buy the physical book and have a company digitize for me

/thread

I don't need some NSA backdoored "smart" device to read a book. I don't read e-books. E-book readers are shit for PDFs. I don't want another thing that needs to be charged. I have hundreds of physical books I haven't read yet.

Are you confused about commas?