Why are there so many tranny's in technology?

Why are there so many tranny's in technology?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5178031/
autismawarenesscentre.com/autism-transgender-gender-dysphoria/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

autism

End this autism

>POSTE COMPUTERS

Low T from poor hormone regulation from low exposure to sunlight. Probably garbage nutrition too.

Traps/boipucci != tranny

Diversity quotas make getting hired easy as a member of the lgbt community.

There are plenty of autists in technology but they aren't all trannies.
Also heres some computers.
Desu there are fucking trannies remember the Google tranny.
That might be true for Google, but even on Sup Forums there are alot of trannies.

I want to crossdress!

Because autistic boys wanna be autistic girls

Tech is a male interest.

They're men that can deal with women at daily basis and/or have frustrated relationship with them, so they become the persona of his boner.
getting aroused while cross dressing makes them sexually satisfied

neither of them (cd/tranny) behavior like a woman.
their dress code have 2 options, slutty and cute. desire of his own mind

Tripcode is not a tranny! She is a real (cute) girl!

A woman (male) must be the best partner ever. Same interests as you and horny like a male.

get some cute clothes they are very comfy desu

why are there so many trannys on Sup Forums?*

its easier and more fun to become someone else's girlfriend then find one for yourself

Real shit, man. True talk!

Lonely virgins who, all their lives, thought life was easier for women. So they transition under those false pretenses, only to become new statistics for the rise of transgender suicide rates once they realize they were wrong.

I'm probably completely off but my 2c

Stuff like computer science attracts freaks. Just look at literally any CS department in any uni. It's overflowing with neckbeards, weebshits, autists and generally mentally ill people that behave like 12 year olds. Trannies are kind of part of that group of alienated people that look for a proper background for their own misadjustment.

It IS easier for women though.
Not for the trannies.

This is how it all starts

I agree I could have worded my post quite a bit better, but I'm a filthy phone poster at the moment while I clean

But how does it end?

>inb4 rope

what's mgtow

>inb4 rope

yep.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5178031/

What makes you think there are a huge amount of trannys in tech? Or more than in any other profesion?
It's just that they are obsessed with their own sexuality and like to talk about it non-stop.

2/3rds of Trannies have autism.

Lot of autists in tech.

i used to have many female friends and was never frustrated with them. girl clothes tickle my autism because they are super cute so i like to wear them it's not always a fetish thing desu

any community that gets its laughs by being comprised of actual anime girls, will eventually be
flooded by pretend anime girls (male) who mistakenly believe they are in good company

Women attract attention. Guys with low self-esteem try to capitalize on this. That's basically all it is.

>in technology
You mean computers, right? I don't think there are that much trans people in other fields of technology.
I think it goes like this. Some % of population becomes trans. They are often socially isolated so it's not really that they choose technology but there is no other choice.
Having autism, having less empathy, social problems are linked with high prenatal testosterone. These people, men and women and between are more interested in inanimate autistic things like technology.

I think autistic people are more likely to transition since they have more difficulties reading societal norms because of their autism.

You stole my screenshot faggot.

Speaking of which, what's the best way of faking lgbt-status to increase my chances of being hired? Could I get away with creating a twitter account where I declare my pronouns and retweet progressive junk for a couple of weeks or is that too obvious?

>Why are there so many tranny's in technology in USA?
ftfy.
Leave this shithole and you won't find any.
Only a cucked country would allow something like this.

Seems like an american problem desu

Counter culture to the feminist uproar.

So Sup Forums how many pairs of programming socks does it take to understand haskell and category theory? Do I need to consider hormone therapy?

Just say you're bi, it's the least faggoty option and girls might still fuck you.

>girls might still fuck you

>but even on Sup Forums there are alot of trannies.
pure coincidence. Sup Forums is just a breeding ground for them.

There's one on my team at microsoft. It's sad that people throw away their families because society normalizes and promotes their gender dysphoria.

It's the latest expansion of Magic: the Gathering and, as such, is a tacit consent to never lose your virginity.

Because weebs are gay and this began as a gay Jap cartoon board. Cartoons are both infantile and homosex, so liking cartoons makes you both.

This board needs to uncensor trap posts. No breeders, no IR, just sweet pure traps. Gender is a social construct so men as we do everything else make the best women.

post more female (male) people wearing programmer socks

>It's another episode of OP beign angry because he doesn't have cute programming socks for maximum efficiency and better coding

>mfw I went though this almost exactly
I need to work my way back up to misogyny before I become a full on faggot.

>mgtow
explain

this mgtow bullshit is turning men into pussywhipped faggots, unable to stand up against women and tell the to shut up and get back in the kitchen. no wonder society sucks, when all men are too scared to act like men.

This. Nearly all if not all trannies in tech are autogynephiles.

>traps before homosexuality

Sitting on your ass all day is what women do. Men stimulate their testosterone production by doing rigorous physical activity. You should punctuate your programming with 15 min of robust calisthenics every hour.

Forget all that and just get back to your manhood.
Grow some balls, do some boxing, shit like that to boost the testosterone.
Then start learning the male virtues, learn to have self confidence and stand up for yourself, etc.
Become an alpha like me, you sissy.

this

autismawarenesscentre.com/autism-transgender-gender-dysphoria/

It used to be that when a man was able to be beaten by his wife he was put backwards on an ass naked and stones were thrown at him.
I wish we would bring that back, along with dueling and so on.

This image would be a lot better if it wasn't riddled with typos.

kys
>you're a pussy if you decide not to be a cuck

Mental disorder due being a social outcast.

It's the lack of raw onions

k

This is the future you chose.
Secularization and Hedonism get you exactly this, now you have to bear the full brunt of this chaos.

>but even on Sup Forums there are alot of trannies.
How can you know?

>It's the lack of raw onions
What did user mean by this?

>I want to crossdress!
The Ladybug series seem to have had this effect on a disturbingly large part of the viewership.

>2/3rds of Trannies have autism.
Cite?
>Lot of autists in tech.
Which fields? Dyslexia if rife in programming but not in other fields I have worked in, same might be true with autism.

I wish I could fuck a really hot trap just once.

I wish someone would fuck me as a really hot trap just once.

>shoes on the coach

Why are Americans such uncultured and dirty primitives?

Because women don't know how to code.

it's a coffee shop in a TV show. nobody wears shoes in their house in the US except maybe niggers

>The Ladybug series seem to have had this effect on a disturbingly large part of the viewership.
what did he mean by this?

Autism

autism takes greasy nerds and turns them into cute girls (male)

>escapism
>lucrative to pay for surgeries

Do they dilate with RAM sticks or something?

If you don't know what that means do look it up. It's rather gruesome.

not all of them cut off their willys

\thread

Autistic girls are more socially acceptable than autistic boys, especially when they dress up (^:

WHY CAN'T YOU REMEMBER THAT APOSTROPHE PLUS 'S' IS POSSESSIVE NOT PLURAL WHY CAN'T YOU REMEMBER THAT APOSTROPHE PLUS 'S' IS POSSESSIVE NOT PLURAL WHY CAN'T YOU REMEMBER THAT APOSTROPHE PLUS 'S' IS POSSESSIVE NOT PLURAL WHY CAN'T YOU REMEMBER THAT APOSTROPHE PLUS 'S' IS POSSESSIVE NOT PLURAL WHY CAN'T YOU REMEMBER THAT APOSTROPHE PLUS 'S' IS POSSESSIVE NOT PLURAL

Low T.

Do people in CS classes look like they eat healthy food and lift weights?

>C++
disgusting!

its on-stage tv show, those shoes never leave the said stage, they are clearer than your mouth.

In real life we put our shoes at the entrance of the house. Also this is a coffee shop, its a public space.

>unable to stand up against women and tell the to shut up and get back in the kitchen
Try doing that to a woman these days and enjoy your jail time plus half of your wealth taken away. Fucking retard. If the government weren't meddling in family and relationship affairs none of this degenerate shitfest would have happened.

needs some astolfo and chihiro

>I want to fuck the cat
>I want the cat to fuck me

There are a lot of advantages to being a girl even if there are a lot of disadvantages to being a transexual or crossdresser.