Help!

Guys I need some help, I bought a GTX 1050 and whenever its connected to my PC I get NO IMAGE on my monitor.
My mother board is compatible for all I know it's a DDR3

Make sure the GPU is connected well into the PCIE slot.
Also it is the one that runs of power from the motherboard?

Oh yeah this questionĂ¡rio will be answered among the weeb shit.
I dont know the answer, someone please help OP

Its all in place as far as I know

Likely in your bios it is set to use integral graphics only. There may be a key combo to switch and if not just switch your wires then change it and switch again.

Something like this.

Is that an OEM machine? If yes try updating BIOS and if it doesn't work then you are out of luck.

That's a laptop fag. Don't take a picture from other places. Take a picture and you post it here.

You don't even know what motherboard he has or let alone what machine. It could be anything.

Do you people understand what "something like this" means. My desktop has a similar setting.

Bullshit. If BIOS/UEFI are defaults you should have signal if you plug in a GPU. You never built a system in your entire life.

Not if you previously used integrated graphics and it doesn't have an auto setting. I've been building longer than you, child.

Post pics of the board and machine OP. Also give us specs of your power supply.

All he has to do is reset CMOS. But both you and OP is a fag. Like always.

That doesn't always work if the default is integrated graphics.

>doesnt post which lights come on if any
>doesnt post what sounds he hears if any
>mentions DDR3 when trying to troubleshoot an issue with GPU
Tbh this is really low effort bait, apply urself pls

It does work 99% of the times. Unless he has a weak power supply that cannot even run the damn thing.

Yeah, I have a feeling that he doesn't even have any issues. He's just fucking with us. He probably left the thread.

It doesn't matter. This has gone beyond the OP's needs now. This is our problem and we will solve it.

The only solution is suicide.

Only after we discover the cure for cancer and destroy the research, then kill ourselves.

You put the hdmi cable into the motherboard, not the gpu

I have HDMI on GPU.

OP here, I don't have hdmi port on the gpu. Is it covered or something?

There are literally 3 hdmi ports on that thing.

have you even read the fucking manual before coming here and asking for live help

Something like this.

This should've been the first post

breh

You dun goofed. Your mobo is dead.