Le fishe

opinions on iJustine?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VzMp9QY83zs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God what a hideous southern whore. I'd pay her $5 to suck my dick MAX.

yeah her chin looks weird

She's a tech goddess

apparently she's YT famous?

I dont watch her vids because, well I know she doesnt know what she's talking about.

i don't care about youtube e-celebs at all and i wish you had not made this thread about her because all it will accomplish is giving her more views but here's your (You) anyway you worthless cunt

she is just an apple channel

What did she contribute to the technology field?

>every device is apple

yeah she knows tech

i wanna fuck it

>use app that adds wrinkles, pimples, and whitewashes brows and lips
>WOW THEY'RE UGLY WITHOUT MAKEUP
incels can't be this stupid, can they?

blacked.

you can see her without makeup in her videos.

She _was_ a graphic designer.

> Graphic designers dont know tech; they just know how to use AutoCAD, Maya, 3DSMax, potatoshop, etc

If you search for her, you cant find which degree she actually received.

When it comes to technology she wouldnt be living in LA, but instead a tech capital like Seattle, SFO, etc.

She is effectively a YT personally who rides the wave of actual tech when hasnt done anything. She prob has never even used github.

>Her video
>Without makeup

what?

lmao, good one

spotted the incel

I wish I had skin like hers. youtu.be/VzMp9QY83zs

>falls for the meme
>I M-M-MUST DEFEND MY MAIDEN!!!!!

prototype of a cuckold

you smell the reddit stink a mile away

I smell of it, or I was able to detect it?

But women truly are awful, I've been with them. You just have to learn to live with that.

adding to this: make-up and plastic surgery are proof of that

>adds wrinkles, pimples, and whitewashes brows and lips
>adds

>not knowing what the tech was originally developed for

>"In an interview with Business Insider, the app's creator, Ashot Gabrelyanov, says he developed the technology to help authorities recognize victims of human trafficking. "In most of these cases, makeup is heavily used to disguise the age and/or identity of these people," Gabrelyanov said. "If human traffickers can hide these victim's identities, their chances of rescue are low. When security services show an image and say, 'Is this your daughter?,' heavily applied permanent makeup often makes the identification process quite difficult. We hope our technology may help families and authorities identify victims for rescue."

>you can see her without makeup in her videos.
Sure buddy

>mfw i just watched this whole thing

today has been rough

Her face is ugly, honestly.

But that doesn't stop me from fucking her.

>Her face is ugly, honestly.
>honestly

>>I M-M-MUST DEFEND MY MAIDEN!!!!!
made me chuckle

So this blonde qt pussi is making youtube videos only about apple stuff? That's why i never heard of her until it began to be memed on Sup Forums