Is Tor enough to hide from my isp what sites i access ?

Is Tor enough to hide from my isp what sites i access ?

The fact that you're asking that question leads me to believe that you're using Tor incorrectly. So no, it's not enough for you.

also

Can they access local vpn services?

i dont really rely on google store apps.

I have a feeling it may not work out

If you use it correctly, yes.
But I bet you don't.

So how to use Tor correctly?

Combine it with some VPN, and you'll be set

doesnt tor already have built in vpn ? i thought tor itself was essentially a vpn with a browser ?

Ignore them

install gentoo and you won't have to worry about using tor correctly

Jesus H

only the tor browser goes through tor

Never log in to anything using it.

It's a chain of proxy servers. So the first only knows your ip address and the last server only knows where you want to go keeping anyone from knowing where you end up. If you want to be safe run a tor based os like whonix or tails. Tails is easy to use just burn it to a usb and use it when you want to browse tor.

Easily. A VPN is enough to hide stuff from your ISP though.
Tor is better for state-level actors whom you want to hide from.

YEAH BRO BUT THOSE NIGGERS AT COMCAST WILL SEE YOUR ONION PACKETS AND SEND YOUR HISTORY OVER TO THE SPOOOKS TO ANALYZE THROUGH THEIR MACHINE ALGOS THAT WILL SPIT OUT THE PROBABILITY OF YOU BEING A GOVERNMENT DISSENTER WHO NEEDS TO BE PUSHED IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION WINK WINK WINK NUDGE

USE A VPN SO THOSE NIGGERS DON'T KNOW YOU'RE USING TOR. ALSO USE A FUCKING OBFSUCATOR BRIDGE AND A GOOD VPN ENCRYPTION OTHERWISE WHEN NN IS OVER THEY'RE GONNA PULL A CHINA.

FUCK. NIGGA JUST USE A VPN WITHOUT TOR IF YOU WANT TO STREAM YOUR HENTAIS WITHOUT TIME WARNER """CONVEIENTLY""" THROTLING YOUR FIBER PACKAGE TO A VERY MOLASIS-LIKE 56KBi/S

If you're using obfs4proxy its very good. I'm using it instead of just vpn

how the fuck would that help?
>seriously, why are people like you so obsessed with gentoo?

Ideally, you should leave Tor running all the time whether or not you actually need it. If you use it only when you need to hide something, you're doing it wrong.

Also, it's better to break into other people's WiFi and use Tor from there.

fucking kys autismo
what a fucking douche

You need to use tails on a live cd. Use public wifi or i2p.

Oh man you took the bait.

Wondering about why gentoo is a meme though aswell