Why are you single, Sup Forums?

Why are you single, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/hapas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because I'm deeply in love with my sister and I know nothing will ever happen. I'm slowly dying inside.

Because I am unattractive

Don't have time to show attention esp talking about things Im not interested in. Help me

better question is why am I married

Autism and anti-social behavior. I want a partner I can just cum inside and do autistic shit with when I feel like it - sorta like a human pet.

Becaus I always install Gentoo.

Because too much anime and hentai fucked up my brain to the point of liking 2D over 3D women thus can't find real women attractive, the only thing i see are their downsides. I'm also an apathetic fuck towards everyone.

I don't talk to women and unfortunately I'm not gay.

I only want dick

I have never fallen in love.

I'm a total failure and I'm fat.

you can fix the second part anyway

I have no idea how to express romantic desire to a woman. I have no problem making friends with women, but I always envision myself coming off as a creep if I ask for more.

I'm super autistic and it's hard for me to meet new people

I've been waiting for a girl to come pick me up from my home. None of them has. Fucking sluts...

I don't want to date anyone while I'm in the military. It sucks sick for stability

is this why you dudes are so angry about everything on this board? i'm not trying to be mean or troll. sometimes i feel like i really don't belong here. i'm 31, have a girlfriend. before i joined the army and deployed twice, i was an awkward beta virgin nerd like you dudes. i'm not trying to be a dick saying >muhh girlfriend because god damn relationships can be hell sometimes. keep your chins up dudes, believe in yourselves, there's the right girl out there for you. believing in yourself is truly key to life. more important than finding a girl to love is loving yourself first and foremost.

Oh that's a good plan. I'll wait for them in the basement

Working on it, lost 20lbs since the start of the summer.

Too busy right now.
But when I'm not busy, I realize I have no social connections and just sit at home smoking weed and watching cartoons/playing vidya or fucking with my computer. My job and classes in uni are sausage fests so I have no way to meet women irl, and I don't have the required confidence/stunning looks to just approach strangers.
I might try online dating one of these days though. I'm attractive enough to probably at least get a few dates.

I posted on an /adv/ thread saying I thought I was developing feelings for the new girl at work and wondering how to suppress them and stay with my girlfriend. My girlfriend decided to lurk through my Clover history and found the post. Broke up with me right there and tossed me out.

True story.

I started college during a bad breakup and I told myself I would just focus on school for the time being. Suddenly it's 8 and a half years later.

because women are opportunistic and hardly loyal

Because i live in a country with shitty systems where families that know each other give marry their children, and an alternative is if you miss your chance at college, you're fucked(i'm 22)... Not to mention i'm very picky, i'm not a guy who just wants a pussy and that's it, i think that's autistic and retarded

I lost my job, gf, and my nice old apartment back in April due to chronic depression and constant psychotic breakdowns. I had to move back in with my parents because they wouldn't let someone mentally ill go on the homeless register for emergency housing and my psychiatrist has me signed off from work.

So yeah, not a great time to smash thots.

I'm 35 and it's just not worth it anymore. Most of the good women are already taken at this point. I've found most single women around my age have some kind of crippling defect (crazy, deep personal issues, STDs, drugs, standards no one will ever meet) or kids. I'm too old to go for girls in their 20s now. I'm already greying.

It could be worse. 38-year-old kissless virgin reporting in...

I gave her my heart but she wanted my sole and now i avoid people in general. I use arch btw.

Go to germany, they actually want you to die.

why haven't you gone on a shooting spree

>no connection to people
>don't want kids
>i prefer to sleep alone
>i prefer to live alone
>not motivated enough to pursue sex >masturbation works just fine

Never share computers. Always browse Sup Forums incognito. Any cunt would rightly view Anons as misogynistic.

>break up with long term gf (4 years)
>getting by
>somehow have 3 really cool and attractive girls show alot of interest in me.
>all of them want to have sex
>can talk easily in real life
>really fucking suck at texting it seems
>destroy every chance with girls because my game over text is fucking horrible

>was at club yesterday, dancing with broz for fun, wanted to forget my dating woes.
>girl makes eye contact, wants to dance with me
>us, + our friends dance together.
>they leave
>oh well, go to bathroom
>on way there, she comes up to me, and gives me her phone number

>fast forward to today, text her
>struggle so hard to not fuck it up over texting.
>just tell her were going to get some coffee, so I dont have to text her anymore

No amount of muscles, clothes, or status can cure autism

Because I'm literally going to kill myself this month.

small dick + ugly + poor

Go gay. Men are better than CISwomen in every way. CISWomen are beasts without virtue. Prove me wrong.

As for going gay, nonbiogender is a social construct and men naturally make the best women because MEN KNOW WHAT MEN WANT AND CARE ABOUT IT. CISfish are just evil. It will be great when in vitro reproduction is perfected and we can dispose of the bitches.

Why did you post an off-topic thread OP?

I send western girl message on fb, they call me creep and block. All I asked is to show vagene.

I don't know that feel but I feel for you. Poor guy.

I have no friends and all my hobbies are things you do alone.

But I had a girlfriend until about six years ago. We were together for more than three years. I'm not a virgin, so that's taken care of.

I probably won't ever try again. I'm not opposed to being in a relationship, I just don't make any effort to seek them out.

You're not alone friend.

The girls I asked out in high school didn't want to date me. The girls I've flirted with college don't seem to want to date me. On dating websites I may get a few replies then they'll ghost me.
>jus b urself xD
thanks for the advice Chad, >>>reddit is that way.

Haha, just wait until you get laid and have relationships and finally realize the lack of those things was not what made you miserable.

That's when the real depression happens.

I'm not, my fiancee is upstairs watching a stream from our Plex server.

too much anime

I enjoy choosing how to spend my own money as opposed to every guy I know who is married, and also I'm a manlet and not attractive enough to get a woman I find attractive.

More than likely "just be yourself" is the worst advice you could give to someone here.

Most of you are probably genuinely terrible people.

good job brah youre gunna make it!

>relationships are about money

Oh gee I wonder why you're single...

honestly, i cant be fucked.

Hey, at least you're not an Asian male

reddit.com/r/hapas

didn't say they were idiot

Are you literally me in 7 years? I joined the army too and evolved from a beta kissless virgin into a semi alpha. I'm in school now and it's almost like a chore to reject girls. I'm a 13b btw. PS support Israel

I destroyed my relationship with all of my close friends and cut off nearly everyone close to me through a manic period in my life.That was 11 months ago. Now I live with my new girlfriend and have housemates that are a sarcastic lot of assholes who I love to go drinking with and have all sorts of good times. I got a high paying programming job and will get my own place in May with my new girl. If you admit your mistakes and never stop pushing for what you want, you can achieve it. Don't be surprised when you find most of your time is spent not where you want it. Just keep pushing.

Not him but you've never been deeply in love, have you? It happened to me with a first cousin, all I thought about and dreamed of was her for years. I didn't't even look at her or photos of her but in my mind there she was being replayed in my brain over and over and over again. And I loved every single time it did.

Anyway a decade later I find out she's married so I guess that helped calm my mind down, now I think about her less and less. I avoid any contact with her though, I feel like I'll go insane if I do.

Love is fucking strange like that I guess.

>Why are you single, Sup Forums?
To be honest, I couldn't trust anything let alone another human to be my partner. I have had girlfriends but it was purely a sexual thing with very little to any intimacy or trust.

I regret 2 past lovers not becoming my wife; but that is it and that was 30+ years ago.

Oh you're also a dick... Surprise there for sure.

You are ill.

(checked)
Just remember that accepting Jesus Christ into your life and you will never be alone

He will never leave you nor forsake you

Because my waifu isn't real.

>single
because women are all garbage-tier. Even my dog has more depth than the majority of female human. My mom is okay though

>gf of a year who I met by very odd chance moved to other side of the country by necessity
>try long distance
>we get bored and break up
>too awkward to talk to any other girls
Fun while it lasted I guess, now I just code and build gundams like I was doing before

all the other girls I've been with have had more depth than your mother

this is so woke it scares me

thats gay af dude

Yeah no

Amen. Thanks for keeping Satan in check

but i'm not
now you tell me why are you single?

> fat and hated in high school
> fat and no self confidence in university
> fit and confident and do sports and and dress well and have a good job now, but I have zero social circle as a result of the above.