2 weeks

2 weeks

New Mac?

mmmmm the iMac Debt

mac mini pls

i mean Pro

>five thousand burgerfat dollars
>laptop components driving a screen that has to severely downscale
Literally investing in Apple today. Their braindead rich white customers will lap this one up for sure.

Apple gimme upgradable mac mini with current gen processors pls is that too hard to ask

It's finally over. We have the perfect computer.

The only thing you said even approaching reality is the price is 5K

>Hey user, can I throw some files onto your computer? I brought my USB
>Hehe, no.

BLACKED

It has 5 USB A ports

Yea? And where are they?

APPLE HATERS BTFO

>Apple Watch

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

look very carefully at 's image

oh damn a workstation that's completely impossible to service, upgrade, and makes you buy a monitor that you also can't service or upgrade that sounds like exactly the type of thing the shithead idiots who use macs professionally totally would love

Ohh! I see it! WOW at the BACK of the $5000 piece of glass!! How innovative! Now when I plug shit into the computer I have the luxury of turning the damn thing around the whole way and hoping the pressure of plugging it in doesn't pop it off the fucking stand.

It looks nice, but like other apple products it's too expensive for me. I'd rather have a PC anyway since they're more modular.

BLACKED

>grasping for straws this hard
it must be hard being so fucking anally retentive about the kind of products other people buy.

I'm buying of these at my workplace.

All I can say is Americans, thank you for paying your taxes (those of you who do) as your tax dollars are going to enable me to have this shitposting machine.

Call me when apple go back to making computers like pic related.

>pop it off the stand

Holy shit, this board is full of total plebs that have never been in the same room as anything Apple. There's a reason they're in the position they're in, for THIS long you know. Its because you're wrong, poor and tasteless.

Enjoy your 2nd hand(dick) TwinkPad and autism stickers.

don't do it, user

oh look, this thread again

>tech companies
>taste

t. typical amerilard consumer

The machine that did the impossible.
Not only keep one, but two fucking powerPCs G5 cool.
And also had an ease to access and repair to put PCs into shame.

A person who uses, nay, prefers Windows over macOS is a dirty, dumb pleb. A person who prefers Android over iOS is also a dumb pleb. Both OSes are primarily used by retarded plebs and third worlders, an order of magnitude more than Apple's offerings and you cannot factually refute that which makes you angry.

Piece shit overheat and low performance.

Where is the emoji bar?

Yes, a powerPC G5.
Imagine a decent processor there.

Supreme is selling bricks and crowbars and people still buy them. That's what half of the iPhone fanbase is.

>Not in 16:10
Why? They do it for their laptops, why not their desktops?

t poorfag

Does it throttle under heavy load?

I am waiting for next year's threadripper. I will build a pc that is a bit more expensive than your shitty ifag, and have 2 times the performance.

what's a computer? :^)

Nice peripherals. Too bad I probably won't spend $5000 on a computer that has more power than I really need. The standard iMac really should've gotten the Space Gray finish by now

Aesthetic. At least the face of the fucking pc is futuristic with its minimalism laden shit.

What does the computer's farts smell like?

Perfection is coming.

Man I wonder

Yes goyim, embrace the ((((future))))

itt poorfags who cant afford it

This you posted is a computer.
I posted perfection.

Beautiful.

But perfection was killed by

This guy is honestly trying to bait people by saying that an iMac doesn't have any kind of USB capabilities.

It's only been included since... the original iMac. How badly do you want to be ridiculed?

>Relax user, why do you care so much about what other people buy in this shill thread?

Neck yourself you fucking kike.

"nice" bazels, fucking lmao

>Apple has no history of removing ports from products for just design aesthetics.
>What is the iPhone 7
>What is the Macbook Pro

Remember when you didn't have to touch your monitor at all when you wanted to use a port?

Is that how long it takes for the OS to be obsolete?

>Everyone who points out how I am acting in an autistic manner is somehow jewish.

>This goy is shoahing my Apple shill thread

Why do Appl* and others keep putting glossy screens into their computers? They're so annoying to actually use in most settings.

>them bezels
Is this 2001? Seriously, how lazy is Apple?

www.apple.com

the matte coating screws with color reproduction a tiny bit.

also because they make fashion accessories not computers.

because *pple expects you to use their computer in a good setting
bezels are useful

>p-pls goys
>It's the future I swear

>putting glossy screens into their computers
Poor people cant afford real mirrors.

>iphone x
NO BEZELS IS THE FUTURE
>imac pro
BEZELS ARE USEFUL!

god i fucking hate you people

>paint a regular mac black
>hey, look it's a new product
>that'll be $2,000 extra

i'll buy the iPhone 8.

Its gonna throttle like a bitch.

>mfw these pics turn out to be frames from the next tech nigger video

I wonder if the video editors at BLACKED with get blacked iMacs

>captcha: africa babit

You're several years late to the party, pal.

That's like a fucking inch thick. Gross

Perfection is coming.

www.apple.com

>spends money on useless gimmicks
Who's the poorfag again?

what fucking dumb twat designed that website? all but 99% of the page is a fucking weblink so you cannot easily click anywhere with the MMB to scroll.
so much for innovation.

do things thicker then your penis make you feel uncomfortable?

oh, I can afford it. I just don't think it's worth the price.
however none of that explains why their website is dogshit.

Lmao

>mactoddler btfo
kekus maximus

Uninformed fags, you realize you can slam a 18Core Xeon in there with dank VEGA graphics on par with the 1080ti right? And that screens DPI will melt your face off.

Like shit, it's fucking beautiful.

It throttles as soon as it boots up to avoid melting the cpu.

>updated iMac

How is this new/relevant/worthy of attention?

came here to post this

Why would I want this?

>form over function

so asthetic. We must complete the jobsian ideal in order to raise thule and complete the system of jobsian idealism

dubs confirm

because I dropped out of school to do drugs and mine bitcoin

yeah but the parts are an ultra thin enclosure for basically no reason but to be pretty, and considering past mistakes, this probably means it'll throttle hard, just like the MacBook Pro and Mac Pro do. And I don't buy into the shit where everyone says they made a magic heatsink, every time they say they invented an amazing cooling system, it ends up not being amazing

that dell precision all in one is probably better.
And it has proper GNU/Linux support