My mom thinks I invented bitcoin

A while back, I tried to explain to my mom what bitcoin is and how it all works. She didn't seem very interested, so I dropped it. She called me last night, after watching a story on the local news channel: "They ran a story on your bitcoin but they didn't mention you once! It's YOUR bitcoin, you invented it and now some Japanese guy is taking all the credit!" I set everything straight and she seems to get it now, but she has already told everyone she knows that her daughter "invented" bitcoin. They probably all expect some very expensive gifts from me this Christmas.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/cryptomuse/how-the-nsa-caught-satoshi-nakamoto-868affcef595
reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7itdaj/my_mom_thinks_i_created_bitcoin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kek

Well it's nice to know that it's not only my mom whose fucking retarded

Sure hope those headhunters don't find you.
People are after Satoshi for his buttcoins.

>Daughter
Subtle, nice, like your feminine dick user

>tranny has retarded mom
Good thread

I think we all know that feel. Moms are desperate to convince themselves that their otherwise worthless children have created something of value in their lives

may we see mammaries?

Reminder the NSA tracked down Satoshi by analyzing his post writing pattern

I hope the rumours spread and you get in the front of your city's newspaper, followed by you getting portrayed as a liar. Show your silicon hormonal tits and gtfo.

this

You could be retarded lad. This would no way be able to determine who satoshi is. The amount of false flags you would get is astounding

>her daughter (male)

medium.com/cryptomuse/how-the-nsa-caught-satoshi-nakamoto-868affcef595
I fucking wish it were impossible

Btw, aren't all bitcoin transaction publicly available? You could trace any account, and follow the money, exposing anyone.

you're mom sounds cute

You should go see a doctor.
Wanting to change sex is a mental disease.

kind of, you should read about it

Modifying your body is a mistake

Well it's not tied to location.

AHAHAHAHA, couldn't even get past the first paragraph of this retarded article

>"Very few people outside of the Department of Homeland Security know Satoshi’s real name. In fact, DHS will not publicly confirm that even THEY know the billionaire’s identity."
So somehow this guy knows that they know despite them saying that they don't know because this guy has "muh insider info"

>"Satoshi has taken great care to keep his identity secret employing the latest encryption and obfuscation methods in his communications."
And yet, most of his posts come from a single time zone. And yet, he didn't obfuscate his code at all. And yet, my phone also uses the latest encryption technology in its fucking SMS communications. And yet, they consider using british English as "latest obfuscation" instead of encrypting his comments. And yet, they consider SHA256 as latest cryptography, even though has been around for years

Seriously lad, get IQ tested. The results will shock you

>marika
stopped listening right there

Did you even realize what you were reading or are you just trying to meme? Cause im fine with you doing your thing bro, we all started somewhere

Not really necessary. If you can create the historic of transaction of a account you just need to point some known wallet addresses and the shit gets trivial. Unless you use a middleman who holds transaction until a certain amount, then pays it all in a single go.

What I'm saying is that if much of the article is innacurate, it calls into question the accuracy of the entire article. It's a fact, not opinion, that he did NOT use good obfuscation techniques. Good obfuscation would have been to have satoshi's posts uniformly distributed in time zones. Instead, much of his posts were in the same time zone

Nice digits tho

>that her daughter "invented" bitcoin.
>her daughter

Monero does something like this, but the point the other user is making is that you can't tie an address on the block chain to a specific person. You will know all the transactions of the person on the chain, but won't know who the person is

Yes, and that happens to be Japan
Like his name which is Japanese
Except he probably isn't Japanese. He doesn't have to tell the truth about it, right?

so op is a tranny then?

Are you honestly telling me that you aren't capable to discriminating between the effort used to fake a name once and the effort used to fake hundreds of posting history times? Do you see how one is low effort and one is high effort, and so the high effort one is much less likely to be obfuscated?

I dunno, I've been shitposting on this site under several identities since 2004.
Even some with names.
Nobody has linked them.
They don't link even with text analysis.

No one believes you.

This.
Se need proofs.

that was just a shill blog post by some stupid cunt who owns some steganography software. not substantiated in fact whatsoever.

>a woman
>inventing Bitcoin
Maybe your mom was just fucking with you.

>(Sa)msung
>(Toshi)ba
>(Naka)michi
>(Moto)rola
if you read any of his emails you can tell by his excellent english hes not japanese or atleast not a native citizen

>her daughter
Nice touch, user. You dropped it "casually" close to the end of the text. This is 8/10 bait, well played. Now quit being a fag.

> she

D R O P P E D

Literally copy-paste bait from r/btc, op is a mondo faggot

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>her daughter
Show your "mom's" feminine penis

You have to go back, user.