Just fuck my deliveries up senpai

Just fuck my deliveries up senpai

Other urls found in this thread:

stallman.org/amazon.html
kb.newegg.com/Article/Index/12/3?id=1167
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ordered a TV 12 days ago and it still
isn't here. Checked the log and it's been 30 minutes from me for 10 days

It does seem like they're fucked up at the moment. I ordered stuff post black Friday and it's seemingly stalled.

>order parts
>they fuck up by delivering it to another building (picture they sent me was not a door of any apartment in my compound)
>tell support what happened
>gives me refund
>two days later
>guy from way the fuck over there rings my bell and gives me my package
>order stuff
>stuff didn't arrive when it should have
>tell support this
>they give me refund
>one week later it arrives
>tfw legally it's yours because it has your name on it and you get to keep the item AND the refund

So much this. Currently stealing an iem.

*leaves your package at your door without knocking*

I ordered a SSD on black friday. a week later delivery comes and goes and the tracking info hadn't even been updated once past the initial creation of the tracking #. e-mail amazon and they issue refund the same day. SSD arrives the next day though (crammed in mailbox, so no opportunity to refuse delivery). contemplate keeping it, but decide to initiate return process with amazon to get a mailing label to send it back (because i'm not a nigger).

Stupid white boy

>you’re just a faggot

>ordered shit from Newegg
>it arrived on time as always
Bezoscucks btfo

>order something from Amazon
>it arrives DoA
>fill out online form for defective product complaint
>get a tag to print out to ship it back to them at their expense and get an instant refund, buy a new one or a different product that day, arrives in 4 days

>order something from Newegg
>it arrives scratched and DoA
>have to ship it back at my own expense and 4 weeks later get back it "repaired" or a refurbished replacement
>when I get it back it's even more scratched and still DoA

>buying used trash
Anything new is free return.

The box from my last delivery was completely destroyed and ripped apart. Luckily it was just a rug pad, so no harm no foul

Nah, newegg is notoriously jewish about returns

yeah lots of people are having issues buying video cards from newegg lately
I wouldn't trust them

>of open box and used trash

>amazon
stallman.org/amazon.html

Amazon damage control pls go.

>A fat fuck dictates your life
Sad

Just as a gentle reminder to people getting fucked deliveries, the people who do the routes are getting buttfucked by the record number of people buying useless shit. Well, more useless than my shit at least.
Not only that, the delivery companies most likely had to hire a metric fuck ton of holiday people, which means a lot of idiots who think that they can just rip open packages and not think i'm not going to report their ass.

and new stuff depending on what it is
read their policy: kb.newegg.com/Article/Index/12/3?id=1167

>they'll repair or send you a refurbished laptop/PC/tablet rather than give you a new one
>you only have 48 hours from delivery to initiate a return for a large screen tv
>need 8 dead pixels to return a tv or monitor

>not having text alerts
>days away from 2018

also for some reason if you buy 10 or more of anything on the site your order is automatically not eligible for a return for any reason

i got a free R9 30 and 16 gb of ddr3 from newegg after the package info showed that it had been delivered but it haddnt. got a refund and a day later my stuff arrived.

also got a free G2 750W PSU from JET.com. my package arrived. 2 days later i get an email saying that they were sorry they couldnt deliver my package due to a supply shortage. they even gave me a $10 voucher. so they paid me.

has anybody ever said a package never showed up when it actually had? just to get it free? whats was the value of your item?

>uses the opportunity to call in and get a complete refund even though you received the item
nothin' personnel kid

>Amazon supports Breitbart, the right-wing extremist site, by advertising there.
wtf I love amazon now

yes, people do it all the time. Usually if your order exceeds a certain amount they'll require a signature (for instance, I ordered a laptop from Amazon and it required a signature).

Typically around $500-$1k is when they start taking fraud prevention measures

mailman here
>tfw working 14 hour days

also, if the tracking says it was delivered and you don't have your shit, give it at least a day before you call and complain. management has to scan them as delivered or else usps might lose their contract with amazon.

>order wireless keyboard from seller in Quebec advertised as English for $30
>it was left in the snow or something because half of the box is wet and deteriorated
>retard sends me French keyboard
>seller wants me to send French keyboard back at my own cost, have to buy packaging material and pay $15 to ship it back
>throw it in the garbage, tell the seller he had one fucking job and he failed it and leave negative feedback
>seller is confused why i didn't like his offer

>has anybody ever said a package never showed up when it actually had?
got a refund for samsung s8 a week ago from best buy because they left it outside and didn't fucking knock. even though I received the item

fuck you for leaving a $900 package outside my house

>also, if the tracking says it was delivered and you don't have your shit, give it at least a day before you call and complain
Fuck you assholes for this. If you can't get it to me by X date, then just say it's going to be X+2. Stop lying.

Also amazon doesn't even let you complain anymore until 2 days after your alleged delivery date.

>pls do us this personal favor and lie to protect us & our business interests...

"no"

does it hurt you personally when I do stuff like this mailman user? i've always wondered

>I'm going to commit mail fraud with an item that has a scanable serial number on the outside of the box and transmits said number to a central server upon activation
What could go wrong?
They probably won't care enough to actually investigate, but you really didn't think this one through

>In USA
>Buy T-Shirt on Amazon from UK
>Only 13 Bucks + 7 Shipping
>Arrives in 5 days
>Little too Big
>Company takes Returns/Exchanges up to End of January
>Go to UPS Store to Mail back Package
>They claim $96 Shipping Fee is Lowest they have

What.

>choosing to pay your own shipping label rather than using theirs
I mean, it's not their fault you're a retard

>They probably won't care enough to actually investigate
I know that they don't care, I know how the system works. They literally just call local shipping departments to make sure I didn't sign for it. Which I didn't because they left it outside my house without ringing for anyone to steal.

They don't want to call their customers liars or make their experience even worse since the item didn't show. You just need backbone when you talk to them on the phone.

don't see why i would care

i'm not telling you to lie. it's just that calling to complain doesn't do shit this month, so just chill for a few days.

i have a friend who works at UPS and he says they get disciplined if they deliver a package to the wrong house or if the customer says they didnt deliver the package. i think that UPS has to end up paying for the lost item. something like that

maybe they should ring the doorbell if they don't want to get disciplined then? it's a simple request.

good

I'm not even upset about the whole having to ship it back. I expected to pay for return shipping.
But how can they ship something to me for 7 bucks, but it's 96 back? I dont even.

there might have been a warehouse of said tshirts in the us but it probably has to get shipped back to the actual merchant in the uk

sounds like the 96 you were quoted was from the ups store, though? surely you can contact the t-shirt company directly and they'll make the process smoother

yeah, idk why they dont leave a note and then leave your package at a local USPS or UPS store. it would be a lot of work, but it would probably save them a shit ton of money

i don't know how it is with prime, because fuck all of i'm going to pay for it, but if you don't have prime amazon is pure shit now.

which is funny because back in 2009 to 2013 when i use to use them semi-regularly they were one of the, if not the fastest shipping business.

Holidays are my favorite
>fall for 2 day shipping meme
>doesn't arrive in 2 days
>complain for discount

Anyone want genuine advice on how to get free shit when buying stuff online?
If you don't sign for it and you find the package outside your house, you don't have to pay for it. seriously.

call me a nig nog all you want but fuck you if you're going to leave it outside

O B V

>O B V
what did he mean by this

boys.. take care of this for me

you wanna start makin sense or just get down to succing my dick already, boy

OBVIOUSLY

Amazon sucks this year because they abandoned the USPS delivery system for contractors who piss in bottles and throw packages to the wrong houses.

thankfully all these inept delivery drivers will be automated out of a job soon

>got a .edu email address from some community college in CA using a guide off Sup Forums a few years ago
>have amazon prime student

even if its not the advertised 2 day whatever, seeing as i only pay $50/yr for prime, its worth it

I want to greentext my 950$ nightmare story with amazon but I'm too lazy
fuck amazon

This except my old edu e-mail address is actually from my community college I used to attend until I called it quits and dropped it I haven't gone back in years now.....

it dont work if youre a new account or dont have a history of purchases

he's the dealeo

Did you order an item from a big name seller? Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy, New Egg, etc.? Did they leave it outside and did you not sign for it?

ITS YOURS FOR FREE. Doesn't matter if it costs $500 fucking dollars, you don't have to pay for it. They can't prove that you picked it up. It's their fault for not having you sign for it. And honestly? These big name sellers don't give a fuck about a single item, they're more concerned about their reviews and customer experience believe it or not. The customer is always right, remember that.

Amazon has great customer service. Seriously surprised me too. If you send them a msg saying your item did not arrive they will ask you to wait 2 days. Then, if you tell them again, they will refund you and give you a free $10 coupon. I did this on a $60 protein powder my first time. The second time, a few months later, I refunded an item worth $50 (can't remember what it was) and they refunded it again on the same account. didn't even have to call in either time, just a few emails and bam free shit.

Just don't do it frequently at the same place. Mix it up. And sometimes, they make you sign for it so don't buy shit you don't intend to pay for or can't afford incase they do.

Other sellers are similar. I didn't have to do shit to refund a $900 phone, they LITERALLY DO NOT CARE. Just keep calling them until they give you what you want. They have to deliver on their product and if they can't prove you received it, it's on them.

Even sellers who are just using the websites marketplace have to abide by their rules or else they risk getting shut down. Just don't be a pussy on the phone and stick to your story and guns.

Any other questions?

fritatta

ive been thinking about buying a 1440p 144hz monitor and having them leave it out front while im at work and saying this. its $399. it just doesnt feel right though

>it just doesnt feel right though
user, they literally don't give a fuck
if you feel bad, definitely don't buy it from a small seller. if it's from a large corporation there is nothing to feel bad about.

and it's the easiest thing in the world. people steal shit all the time, it's very plausible that someone would come along and take your monitor.

might as well buy it with a 1080ti then

>want to do this with a new phone
>can't because the device is trackable and they'd mark the IMEI number as stolen

you'd have way better luck with that than a phone
they can't track a monitor when it's been powered up

go wild. if you're nervous about it, just only do this once on a big purchase. it's very very very easy to get away with on your first time, especially if you have a good amazon track record.

that is some stark paranoia, they aren't going to do that over a phone. have some balls.

the worst thing that happens is they blacklist the imei, they are not going to track the phone and send out bounty hunters, believe me

>dropping out of CC
welfare nigger detected

very true, but no reason to attract more attention than you should

do you still have the guide? I could use another 6 months free

whats the point of life if you don't take risks? pulling shit off is fun as fuck

ive never claimed to be a fun person
my version of taking risks is buying stocks

yeah same here. my .edu free trial just ran out

i dont have a lot of money, but ive always wanted to try that. im a student with literally only $3000 in my bank account. is it even worth it if im not investing large amounts of money?

buy bitcoin

>order item
>delivery gets fucked
>gets sent back
>message the seller on friday
>still no reply back
Is there a sent amount of time before I'm not allowed to get a refund or some shit?

too volatile isnt it?

I'm not going to deny it, you nailed it. Lol

>is it even worth it if im not investing large amounts of money?
you're never going to make an assload of money by finding out in 10 years you have 2 stock in some dumbass company that you paid 500 bucks for. go into it realizing that because you don't have 100k to drop into it that you're not going to be uber rich. It's more of an investment for me
I just buy stock in companies I know are basically set up to win right now. Which for me right now is just facebook

Dont feel bad about keeping it if its from amazon and not a private seller. Almost all amazon returns end up in pallets which end up being sold off in bulk for rock bottom prices. I live near a store which buys the pallets, and then sells the items inside to the general public for 5$ each, ssds, raspberry pies, alexas, games, phones, just about any small item ends up there. Ive been making extra cash buying stuff from there and reselling it on ebay.

Holy shit, now that's a mitzvah! Shalom!

>preorder 8bitdo sn30pro
>releases on dec 10
>day comes
>"temporarily out of stock"

haha...

did you try to summarize/rehash your story? so what happened was usps fucked up, guy who received your shit gave it back, but before doing so you asked for a refund so now you got both?

Don't you want to be successful like me, goy?

kinda similar story here
>order item
>says it was delivered friday
>angrily call support and they issue me a refund
>monday the item arrives in the mail

amazon logistics is fucked up lmao

Yes, he got the first package free essentially. Then did the same thing for the last ones.

sounds cool, where is this store located?

Call eBay a day after the expected delivery day and complain

Not really, companies just go on your word to be nice. I sell stuff on ebay and when someone tries this with me i tell them tough shit. And ebay and paypal side with seller as long as tracking shows it was delivered. If youre genuinely nice and can prove youre just not making shit up for free stuff, ill give you a refund, but otherwise tough shit. I had one guy try to return an O2 sensor to me after using it for 50days. He said it didnt work, and he said knew it didnt work because when he put his old one it worked. He didnt have an answer as to why he bought a new one if his old one was fine in the first place.

none of this contradicts what I said. I advised anons to only do this on big sellers because they don't care enough about a single item to actually investigate or take the time to contradict their logic like you do

It's Amazon.
Apparently UPS doesn't deliver onto military bases, which is retarded.
Hell, the tracking number says that it has been delivered, but for the seller, which is stupid.

Cool story bro.

how's prime?

>order speakers
>UPS guy steals them
>Get refund

Theres only a couple near me, i dont really want to post them on a Vietnamese Sweater Knitting forum, but generally all retailers put "damaged/defective returns" in pallets and sell them in bulk, then people buy those and resell working items at fleamarkets or online as open box items. Walmart, target, amazon, bestbuy, they all do. The store essex bargin hunt gets all its merchandise from pallets from other stores, mostly amazon and target.

Yea, point being some anons get too cocky and dont understand the difference between private sellers on amazon and ebay and the large companies. If a 500$ item is lost or damaged, that comes directly out of the small sellers pocket, but if its a company they just sell it all off in bulk as damaged merchandise.

>Yea, point being some anons get too cocky and dont understand the difference between private sellers on amazon and ebay and the large companies
well if they're too much of a brainlet to differentiate when I clearly stated big sellers only they deserve to suffer

I didn't even state Ebay for a reason bc it is composed of so many smaller sellers.

>New grocery stores do not accept cash.
That's actually illegal. If there's a checkout counter, they must, by law, accept cash.

I know nothing about these, but all I can guess is that you use your phone to scan or select what you've picked up, and then just walk out the door without a register.

USPS never actually is in charge of shipping that shit, anyways. Best case scenario, you guys get the last leg of the trip.

A shame, too, because USPS delivers my shit at 9am every day, and UPS and Fedex are anywhere from 11am-8pm.

Depends what you want to use it for. Streaming is so-so, shipping is good (and if its not on time, you get given another month of prime for free), and I don't give a fuck about their books, as I just pirate everything I want for my nook simple touch.