Are these a meme? do they work?

Are these a meme? do they work?

I have bad back paint from sitting in a chair all day at work, so I wanna try this

they look stupid as fuck, honestly you should just get a better chair with better back support

>sitting on a cuck ball

You should start lifting. If you strengthen your back muscles they'll hold everything in place better and improve your posture--relieving stresses that lead to back pain.

A meme of course.

Try sitting on any backless chair, you'll slouch even more than ever.

Don't be a cheap nigger and buy one that could be cut with latex. A rash broke out on my entire lower half, nuts, gooch, and asshole for three weeks. holy shit thankfully i was working from home.

No, they don't fix your back.

Get a better chair and ergotherapy or something like that that actually works. If you're overweight, obviously fix that, too.

The ball is unstable and forces you to use your core to remain upright.

> "cutting" cheap plastics with real latex
Sounds like a business plan.

Also even if the ball was coated with latex or whatever in your case, maybe don't ignore that not everyone is allergic to latex.

> The ball is unstable
Yes.

> and forces you to use your core to remain upright
No, you can slouch on such a ball no problem.

Using these for some forms of training may help, but they're not the magical healing method for back aches. Not even for people without access to a therapist that would help them expertly diagnose and maybe fix their back ache.

i will let you sit on my ball to help your back :-(

>mfw I slouch because my desk is smaller than my armchair height so I can't tuck it under the desk
Fuck my asshole raw, I am gonna end up with shit posture.

look up balance disc

that aside, no chair or amount of exercise will fix sitting too much. sitting too much is bad for you and cannot be fixed.

they work, but you will tire yourself quickly from all the effort of maintaining your posture

Not everyone is allergic to latex.

Do exercise you dumb fuck!

is this the new /mpv/ thread?

Pull-ups should do the trick, seriously.
I had bad back pain tor years and finally started working out, pull-ups fixed the pain in under a week, it never came back. Magical.

This, I am by no means a strong lifter but since starting and slowly getting stronger my whole body doesn't ache the way it used to, I also feel much more flexible.

The gravity helps extend the vertebrae and spinal cord, letting out gasses trapped between the joints. At least that's what I understand is happening.

lift, and also sleeping on the floor (on your back obviously) can help a lot

This + you develop back muscle mass