Things that really grind your gears

>right click website
>Sorry, Our Website is Copyright Protected!
departmentstoreliquidations.com/

>press f12
>easily view all source and traffic from the page
The worst security is the kind that only annoys the average user.

>:(

is it so hard to stop loading the script and bypass this?

that's the point, the website is so terribly coded it makes you angry

email the "web master"

pWn3d
var message="Sorry, Our Website is Copyright Protected!"; function clickIE4(){ if (event.button==2){ alert(message); return false; } } function clickNS4(e){ if (document.layers||document.getElementById&&!document.all){ if (e.which==2||e.which==3){ alert(message); return false; } } } if (document.layers){ document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN); document.onmousedown=clickNS4; } else if (document.all&&!document.getElementById){ document.onmousedown=clickIE4; } document.oncontextmenu=new Function("alert(message);return false")

So you don't block anything, I take it?

dohoho

>not blocking the script
>not having Enable Right Click extensions installed by default on any web browser you install

lol

fucking hate those retards

>itt OP gets a bunch of Sup Forums to stumble into his website and he gets your IP to do shit with or something

Joke is on him I'm on a carrier level NAT.

>client side javascript
It's a moron filter.
Guess what, you got filtered.

Feels like a scam site..

>we sale whole sale instead of being eBay sellers.

>container
>and pallets lots
please tell me there is a cetegory somewhere in there with a quarter ton of imitation crab meat

create a bookmark with this:
javascript:void(document.onmousedown=null);void(document.onclick=null);void(document.oncontextmenu=null);void(cancelClick=null);

press the bookmark, problem solved. Works in FF, might not work in browsers where bookmarks cannot contain memescript.

>pretending to care about (((copyrights)))
>copies home depot logo
nothing to see here, boys

whoa... nice protection you've got there...

I can't wait for Chrome to turn these "warnings" into denials. It's stuff like this that shits up the Internet.

>function clickNS4

If you can get use to the new-shit UI, NoScript is finally working decently with FF 57+

Wut.

Tell me about your WM and your browser plos user.