>laptop parts

Try again, idiot.

>>Perfection is coming.
ETA: never

>implying not laptop board ram and GPU

it cant even run games

>Vega gpu @ 8 or 16gb
>2666mhz dd4 ecc, 32,64 or 128gb
I'm probably one of the most staunchly anti-apple people you'll ever find and even I'm slightly impressed. Though for the maxed out version it'll probably be like $30k

>1-2GB VRAM
>4, 8, or 16GB
Pretty shitty

report and hide advertisement threads

Are you retarded? It's 8gb or 16gb vram. We're talking about the iMac Pro here, not the regular iMac

You clearly are. 8Gb is 1GB and 16Gb is 2GB.

What you posted is just a computer.
This is perfection.

That makes absolutely zero sense.

whats a computer?

It makes perfect sense if you're not a moron.

There's no way this is real

report and hide these threads

sage

bump

That dell monitor isn’t even sold anymore you retard. If you bought a 5k monitor equivalent to the one in the iMac it would be over $1.3k

That's 8-bits per channel. RGB+ gamma

so what? the mac will cost more than 3k

10-bit screens are a meme, dithering and related techniques can display basically as well as a 10-bit screen to the human eye.

>perfection
that looks exactly like every imac i have every seen except with a worse keyboard

I'll never get one, because I value price:performance ratios way too much, but I can't deny that that setup looks really clean and aesthetically pleasing

Why is apple so obsessed with gigantic bezels?

>That's 8-bits per channel.
Nigga it's 8-bit per pixel.

It's objectively inferior. If it was Apple bringing out a 10-bit panel you'd be droning out about how it's so much better, but since it's another company it doesn't matter. Cry harder over your shit colors.

I'm sitting here, using my 2015 MPB, 15in, somehow with a CPU that actually manages to not overheat and throttle under heavy as fuck loads, and I can even see that this thing will catch your house on fire

>mfw

If they managed to make the trashcan not light on fire, I have hopes for the Pro.

Holy fuck I can't wait to get work to buy me one of these. Jeeeesus

Thank you for proving my point.

You got me, maybe they'll prevail, but I still have my doubts

Man, if only there was more to a computer than how it looks. Also, no it doesn't. This is the first colored aluminium iMac.

>they changed the color
Oh wow!

That graphic is about 8-bit color. We're discussing 24-bit color.

Those things are the same, 8-bit color and 24-bit color represent the same thing, the only difference is in the name: whether you're referring to bit depth per channel (8-bit for R, 8-bit for G, 8-bit for B) or per pixel (3*8=24bit for RGB). It's always 24-bit per pixel.

Read the first sentence, dumbass.

I get it man, Apple invented grey.

You're a fucking moron. I was specifically stating that the look isn't the only thing that sets this apart from other iMacs.

Oh, my tech conglomerate from the future?
No, it's just a fucking all-in-one

>FCB956CA-0DA4-4860-BFBD-B2B0205D719C.jpg

Reminder to report commercial spam and astroturfing.

I prefer functionnality over aesthetic

Perfection is coming.

www.apple.com

How can people type in keyboards like these?

>people

You're the most low effort troll I've ever seen.

>27" screen
How am I supposed to work on that tiny space?

How much is it though?
Give me a billion dollars and I could build something even better

Autism

I'm not even trolling. 8b = 1B. 16Gb = 2GB.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byte

>5 word copy pasta
>nobody ever reports
>thread lasts for 300+ replies
ANDROJEETS ARE TOO FUCKING EASY

So that's less key travel than an ultrabook, at the price point of a used honda civic with less than 100k miles. At this rate, they should be dropping a crt size giga Mac pro with haptic feedback rollout keyboard and special drawing glove for 25k USD.

TOO

FUCKING

EASY

how will autism help with that?

Goose, what the fuck are you doing here? Shouldn't you be informing /gif/ about your heterosexuality?

>tiny, cheap quality keyboard
>shitty mouse
>ok touchpad
>monitor that you can't even use as a monitor
>shitty hardware that you can't replace
more cons than pros, shill

They make BGA Xeons? And I know that the RAM is standard DDR4 ECC modules.

Slightly impressed with what? It's just a normal computer Ffs. The 18 core running at 200mhz is a Shit cpu. I would much rather have an 8core that can turbo to 4.6ghz.

It ain't even CLOSE to perfect unless it has removed Intel ME / AMD PSP / ARM Trustzone and/or uses an architecture where this isn't an issue.

TOO

FUCKING

EASY

Yes, acting like a retard is quite easy

user, I don't care about your apple bait. Please be more considerate when quoting posts. I did not post anything related to this thread yet you still laugh at me. Please be a little more considerate next time, thx

>iToddlers can't figure out how to build his own computer to he chucks thousands of dollars at his corporate overlords to change his diaper for him

TOO

FUCKING

EASY

It uses desktop RAM.

STOP

The original VGA had actual 8-bit color. As in, 8 bits per 1 pixel.

TOO

FUCKING

EASY

please stop. no one references their memories with bits...

Then he should be using a capital B.

TOO

FUCKING

EASY

Why are you replying to random comments?

TOO

FUCKING

EASY

>Spend five thousand clapbucks
>Still get spinning rust as the standard
Applefags will defend this.

stop playing videogames retarded cunt

How do videogames relate to my post in any way you dumb fuck.

TOO

FUCKING

EASY

>shitty xeon
>vega
Why do ifags compromise with trash? With the same amount of money i can get an i9 7980xe and a titan x.

>i series CPU
>GeForce GPU
We're discussing a workstation.

>macshit
>workstation

Is this the /fa/ggot thread?

TOO

FUCKING

EASY

ebin

8 bit colors are entirely different, the people in this thread are just trolling the macfags badly; please stop this shit and go back to Sup Forums.

Reported for announcing reports and sage

GIVE ME A NEW MAC MINI

SSDs are mostly for OS

Apple always does this and it has proven time and again that its fan base is too retarded to notice that they're paying through the nose for medium quality products

When will apple stop with the aluminium meme? It looks ancient to me, looks barely more modern than my 2007 iMac.
Will there ever be a monochrome black plastic macbook again? I would unironically buy it instantly.

LMAO you realize 18 core of an i9 beats the shit out of an 18 core xeon? What a pathetic moron. Workstation today is either a threadripper or an i9.

i9 doesn't support ECC memory and GeForce cards are for gaymen rigs

>ecc ram
>on something that can be knocked down from a table
ayy lmao
the lengths these retards go to justify their homosexuality

bump, genuinely wondering if there are some rumors

>you can knock an iMac over so there's no need for ECC RAM

>those awful keys

Fuck. Other than that I'm diggity down

Applel knows they fucked up with the keys on the new macbook but theyre forced to stick withit so they can keep up sales.