Why does X86 need a bunch of extra shiddies to work like a North and South bridge when ARM and most other architectures...

Why does X86 need a bunch of extra shiddies to work like a North and South bridge when ARM and most other architectures don't need them?

Is that why there's not x86 based credit card sized SBC?

Why don't other processors need these? Are they part of the processor already?

i duno lol

i didn't even read your post, i came here for the nigger tits, fapped and will close this tab as soon as i send this

North Bridge is the main cpu and South Bridge is purely just a co processor for the motherboard to handle extra. Pcie lane peripherals like your USB controller and maybe your sata controller and audio and ethernet which is all very likely under a pcie lane hosted by the south bridge
Northbridge is the main fucker that hosts your ram and the rest of the pcie slots you see on the mobile where you plug your gpu in which is why when you buy a cpu it comes with 16 pcie lanes that are free to use while everything else is hosted by the Southbridge.

Sorry for the typos im a phone poster posting this from bed at 5am before finals

Arm doesn't do pcie stuff often enough and isn't modular enough to have to do any north Bridge south Bridge stuff since no one is building arm computers at a consumer level.

10 shekels have been deposited in your account mister goldenstein

if you paid attention to chip development in the past 10 years then you'd know the NB is integrated on intel CPUs and doesn't exist anymore as defacto standard at least for intel. if you want to know why it is the way it is, read a wikipedia article

I want to fuck intel

Why can't they put cute and tiny low-profile gpus into pcie m2 slots?

beautiful nigger.

How can I get a black girlfriend?

Great the guy is back spamming sheboon threads

ARM is the future

Wow
This thread
JUST

he won me already

oh woweee le negro poster is back

Outside your basement

Ignorent to ARM, but what advatages does it have? If I'm correct they're only being used currently in moblie computing

How

Go to places that you enjoy and find one there, this works for any girl you want to find with similar interests.

I am academic musician, blacks do not attend this kind of places ;__;
I had once gone with a black girl from Tinder to a museum, fucking hell, never saw a person more dumb, well, she did not phone me back after, I know what I did wrong. Also she was T H I C C.

>Why does X86 need a bunch of extra shiddies to work like a North and South bridge when ARM and most other architectures don't need them?
Are you retarded?

>Tinder
What I see is that you're looking for two things, one that is attractive and one can intellectually stimulate you. Not saying you can't find both in a girl, but Tinder might be a hard place to find it. And much as I hate to say, you're not going to find a lot of black girl into that sort of thing. (I found one, but I let her get away ;-; ).

RISC-V is the future