Trying to find motivation

I've noticed that nothing really motivates me. I have the vision on what I want to do and what I want to be, but I'm lacking the drive to try to achieve it. I could imagine I'm not the only one and would love to find my advice before I start lacking the will to program

Sauce on that?

stop race baiting in Sup Forums would be a good start

Motivation is an illusion. There's only DISCIPLINE. If you know what you need to be doing and where you want to go, you only need discipline to move forward.

>race baiting
...?

> Posting non-white people is necessarily race baiting
Fuck off Sup Forums

Me too man. I'm a student, and I've struggled with it for years, despite loving the topics I'm learning about.
I even find it difficult to enjoy myself. I used to spend so much fucking time on different websites, absorbing content. It's all just bland now. Nothing amuses me.
I can read for my exams, because I have to, but it's painful because I've been distracted most of the semester.
Like that one guy said, it's probably discipline.

For a second I thought that it's the video where she headbangs the table until she collapses.

Something else takes your time maybe?
I used to be a NEET and gamer and I was like "oh I'll start programming later", but that never happened.
Try to get out of your comfort zone, when I want to study I mostly go away from the PC, if I must stay near the PC then I make it 1h study 10min break maximum. Never postpone stuff.

You could also try to find some small and easy project that interests you, and make it at home. It could give you motivation too.

smoke meth

This. Motivation is fleeting, discipline is forever.

>waaah waaah i'm a stupid lazy baby

When i didn't have any discipline i didn't give a shit about anything, i'd get extremely nervous the day before an exam and then stay really pissed off at myself for a few days if i failed.
Now that i got discipline i'm literally nervous the whole time thinking that i can't fail or i'll have wasted a shitload of effort and time.
I don't know what's better.

why does it have to be a nigger poster

It's bad enough that Americans post here never mind some guy spamming niggers in every OP

Why do you have to be a frustrated Virgin

Don't bite the bait, talk tech

take a look at the catalog

How do I gian discipline

fail a few times and get threatened by your mom to throw you out

:o

I don't know what this picture is trying to convey

You're tempting me to be a race traitor. Why are non whites so perfect? White women are so disgusting.

This picture hurts my head.
Love who you want to love

Give that source bruv

Op just motivated the fuck out of me .

Who is this semen vacuum pump?

faith nketsi
Now post your tips to get motivated

Chiming in to agree with this. I've got really good at programming and web development by forcing myself to do it once a day for at least an hour outside of work, even if I don't feel like it.

What I find is interesting is even if I don't feel like it and I force myself to, I'll get really into it once I'm at it for 20 or 30 minutes.

You have to be strict on yourself. If you wait for motivation nothing will get done