His android is sitting in a drawer

>his android is sitting in a drawer
>Apple users make mad bank selling ten year old phones

Android < iPhone

How can you ever recover from this?

Ya but who the fuck has factory sealed original iphones? Most people are getting a couple hundred bucks at most for their used iphone

ANDROID BTFO

>couple of hundred bucks
>meanwhile HTC Dream sells for as little as $50

Hahahaha

look at what flagship samsung or google phones are selling for.

>multiple thousands of dollarinos for factory sealed 10 year old electronic devices

Yeah, enjoy your dead battery lmao.

people dont buy those to use them, they buy them to put it on a shelf or in a display case or something

>flagship

No retard we are talking about ten year old phones, and how a 9 year old andloo sells for literal pennies kek

It wouldn't sell for this much if people actually used it. Look it up, iPhones with usage traces don't sell that well. Congratulations on getting 100$ more for a used phone that was 200$ more expensive than a comparable Android device. Really made a fortune.

>this level of andloo damage control

Also there were no andlets in existence in 2007 :)

;^)

>2007 is 100 years ago

Now filter by sold Eurocuck

Should have mentioned, ''Sofort Kaufen'' means ''Buy now''. So pic related is the final price.
~ 94£ / ~ 125$

fuck off kebab

>andlet creates a fake listing to justify his assblastedness

should have kept my 1st gen iphone signed by woz. i wound up giving it to my sister and the sig wore off.

>there's always a bigger fool

Oh jesus, is this true? If so, this thread just makes me feel better about never having bought an iPhone.

It's a far better phone. And it offers a unique experience with the trackball and physical keyboard, unlike an old iPhone.

Good for me, I guess

>cuckball
>physical cuckboard

Take your blackberry clone back to your shed gramps.

>50ACB700-C59B-4939-85A5-9A67A9E18AD6.jpg
Reminder to report commercial spam and advertising.

The state of iPoo worshipers.

>apple fags stupid enough to pay thousands for some old ass shitty phone
>muh legacy
>muh nostalgia
Normal people see the devices for what they are.

Is there just one iphone shill making these threads or are there many?

>everyone that likes something I don’t is a shill

Apple wouldn’t waste their money on a bunch of poorfags like you

>thinks people are buying a sealed 10 year old device to actually use it

Are you fucking braindead, Androjeet? Have you heard of COLLECTING before? Jesus Christ this place is full of absolute mongoloids.

One sad pathetic iLoser.

Search the archive for 44 if you want his phone number that he accidentally posted.

How can droidlets even compare?

They can’t.

>uding the smiley with the carat nose

You can stop the act. Its not subtle when you make 10 threads at the same time.

If you would responding to Apple bait the Apple shitposts would stop. But newfags don't know how this website works.
If there is successful bait people will copy it, the more successful it becomes the more shitposters will make Apple threads just to get this particular response. They want to be called Apple shills, they want people to assume they're getting paid. Because they know brainlets like you sit in front of their computers raging about Apple shitting up ''your'' forum with advertisements.
Apple would never pay anyone to advertise on Sup Forums, that would be wasted money, this particular subforum is too small and too obscure to make it worth it. Lenovo would be a lot more likely to be shilling Thinkpads around here.