/tech backpacks/

Which backpack does Sup Forums recommend?

I'm looking at getting either a Billingham Rucksack 25 and the Incase slim at the moment

Other urls found in this thread:

cocooninnovations.com/product_info.php?cat_id=68&product_id=244
a.tumblr.com/tumblr_ogxwtphAZp1vxurlwo1.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how does she even wipe?

Thanks OP, my boss found my braphogs folder.

Mods are deleting threads that have black girls in them. Just a warning.

Good

So beautiful animals do exist after all

good. Its a single faggot, either a canadian or that one fucking egyptian. these are all bullshit threads that he made up just to be able to post another thread with a black girl on it.

The topics posted were relevant and better than most thread on Sup Forums. Don't see why people are being triggered just by a race

I know it's not really a backpack, but 5.11 Moab 10

BASED MODS

Im not bothered by the race at all.
I just know the game hes playing. he isnt contributing anything. Hes probably range banned on other boards right now so he decided to come here and shit up Sup Forums.

Who is this goddess?

please go back to rebbit you dumb niggerposter

I buy SUPREME backpacks

Post is garbage. For anyone actually interested in backpacks, I like the cocoon slim. Its damn good and prevents all my little tech bobbles from ending up in the bottom of the pack. cocooninnovations.com/product_info.php?cat_id=68&product_id=244

>cocoon slim

Looks like overkill

>Rucksack 25

THICCCC

>Shitting up what's already shit

Something military grade so that it's as durable as the ThinkPads you're carrying inside of it. Mine is pic related except it's black. I've had it for years. Comes with a water resistant lining.

a.tumblr.com/tumblr_ogxwtphAZp1vxurlwo1.mp3

There's a 7.6 magnitude earthquake occurring in that negress' cheetah print stretch pants.

Ogio Renegade

has a padded laptop pouch, sunglass pouch, bunch of other stuff. best backpack i've ever had

I've got one of these.
It's pretty much just a plain backpack though. I just think it looks nice.