>free laptop

>fear he's gonna get niggered
>be the nigger instead

Its either nigger or be niggered out here

It's a nigga eat nigga world

>the niggery in this thread

It's a nigger be nigger world out there

It's a nigger nigger nigger nigger out nigger

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

boy do i hate niggers

>live in a US city with a lot of outdated farm equipment
>have had niggers steal my laptops that I order
>I now ask the seller to add a BIOS password that I specify
>seller always does it and I make sure to leave a good review
>niggers are too dumb to use SPI programmers and get a brick
I also once caught a nigger taking a package off my porch and so I opened the door with my revolver in my hand and told him that I wasn't really in the mood to clean his insides off the steps. The only way to handle the problem of niggers stealing your shit is to put a gun in their face. They act like badasses until they're looking down the barrel of a loaded .38

Fucking apes...

>not paying for a po box

very believable

you don't have a gun, it's obvious from your post.

edgy triggered trumpfag, jerking off to le based MAGA trannies and anime lolis is destroying your mind

Please point me towards these MAGA trannies
[spoiler]except that one diaper stewin' trap. She passes but what the fuck.[/spoiler]

>the lack of spoiler tags on a board exposes my newfriend-ness once again
Someone fucking kill me

Of all the things that didn't happen, this didn't happen the most.

are you sure that in this highly convincing little tale of yours that so obviously occured in real life, did you also ask him if he "felt lucky, punk?"

Niggers gonna nig

Did you try putting a sig on your door stating not to leave packages unattended? Alternately just arrange to pick them up from the distribution facility rather than have them delivered to your door. Fed-Ex, UPS, USPS, and even DHL are quite accommodating.

If I lived in the ghetto, god forbid, I would put up a tall fence, buy many dogs, and put up at least a dozen "BEWARE OF DOG" signs so that thieving niggers can't sue when they jump my fence and then try to sue afterwards claiming dey dindu nuffin.

you said it brother

stop being a nigger then

I'm an Asian guy who lives in the ghetto. Life isn't really bad