Dualshock 4 or xbox one controller?

dualshock 4 or xbox one controller?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Gzj0f9SrBs
Sup
amazon.com/DualShock-Wireless-Controller-PlayStation-Anniversary-4/dp/B00ZSDTIGG
amazon.com/New-Sony-Playstation-20Th-Anniversary-PS4300667/dp/B00R0IDJI0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Neither

For use with a PC?
DualShock 4 any time. These days I only use the Xbox One controller with, well, the Xbox One.
The DS4 just feels much nicer in the hands. Also better dpad, feedback and the trackpad are nice.

Dualshock 3

DS4 for PS4
X1C for PC

Horrible. Sorry you fell for the meme.
Should have tested and returned it.

I'm a big fan of the One controller. It feels really good in hand. Then again, this is all about preferences and you can see why here: >63790548

>xbox one controller?
youtube.com/watch?v=6Gzj0f9SrBs

This, it's by far the best among controllers for everything except games which heavily rely on the D-pad for control and twin stick shooters.

I have an old XBox 360 controller that still works fine. I also have tried a GCN Controller with the infinitely better ergos and sticks but 99% of steam games revolve around the 360 controller so i use it for convenience.

I've been using it to play platformers. The d-pad is actually great, just need to have it set to touch only. It takes a while to get used to it but when you do you find it's actually far better as your finger can just slide around with very little effort.

Aren't you supposed to be in school, kids?

>2. You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

Sup Forums.org/rules

You can stop shilling, or is this buyer's remorse?
The everybody who has used one and the whole internet agrees it's a piece of shit and so would you if you'd used anything else.

all xbox controllers are cheap chinkshit that breaks in like a year. ds4 is decent.
retard
complete garbage, it shouldn't be even considered a gamepad

Unironic shitposting is still shitposting.

The whole internet is fucking retarded. I don't know why you'd defer to them for advice on anything.

>all xbox controllers are cheap chinkshit that breaks in like a year. ds4 is decent.
This. My number one complaint when comparing the XBO controller and the DS4.

Maybe I'm just not used to it then, I don't actually play many D-pad games and the vast majority of use it gets from me is just menu navigation/utility.

Yeah, I'll form my opinion based on online retards who got bitchslapped silly into submission by the configuration menu, sure.

You guys do realize truancy is a criminal offense, right kids?

I bought a DualShock 4 and... eh.

I don't know why people hype this shit so much. The D-pad is decent and precise but I'm still more used to my sixaxis D-pad. Force feedback is the exact same as the fucking DualShock 1. No improvements. The touchpad is finicky as shit. The start and select (sorry, options and share) buttons are in a stupid place and pretty shitty. The analog sticks are better but pretty much like the 360 controller.

I'm talking about personal experience. Yours is obviously limited though.
Obviously an asshole feels great if you never stuck it in a cunt.

MODS MODS MODS

>Force feedback is the exact same as the fucking DualShock 1.
did you just make everything up because this is one part that I just can't agree with
the force feedback feels awesome on games that take full account of the DS4 on PC and on the actual PS4

These fucking replies are ridiculous. Anyway op, go to a store and see what feels better in the hand. I have both but i prefer ds4 by miles. Ds4windows is a beneficial app to go along with it. X1 controller has a shit dpad for games that need it and i always have trouble using lb/rb with how out of place they are.

>stop liking things i don't like

You're in a thread about controllers, dear mental midget.

Man it's the same thing. I even have a PSOne dual shock right here that I bought recently. It's the same shit.

>Ds4windows
Why the fuck would you use that when InputMapper exists?

I too am thinking about getting either a Xbone S pad or DS4.
Currently have wireless 360 with a receiver and a DS3 that I use via bluetooth, the 360 pad for almost all games and the DS3 for games that use the d-pad more.
I'm leaning towards the S because my 360 pad is starting to wear out a lot after years of abuse and it needs replacement more than the DS3.
I do have a couple of questions, the has bluetooth now do I don't need the proprietary receiver, and do I need to have Windows 10 to use it with bluetooth?

Sup Forums is dead

>let's make shit up because no way someone knows what I'm talking about
DS4 on PC with games that account for it and actual PS4 feels miles ahead in force feedback detail than the DualShock 1.

That's like 3 fucking games, come on.

both :^)

DS4 has a far better D-pad, X1 has better triggers & buttons.
It's down to subjective preference honestly.

I've told this to Sup Forums before numerous times, but the Xbone is much better in my opinion.

Much more comfortable grip, much better triggers (PS4 triggers squeak with use) and just an overall much sexier design. If you're prepared to spend extra, the Elite is even better.

Not an argument.
Other games on PC just feel good with the Xinput wrapper. Wouldn't say they feel as dull as literary the on/medium/off levels of force feedback on a PSOne DS1.

DS4, they're cheaper and with ds4windows act just like an xbox controller according to the OS.

Heve them both, and I like DS4 just a little bit more (it feels a little bit better in my hands).
Also there is a thing about my Xbox one S controller that I don't like, although controller itself has a bluetooth it don't want to pair with my pc, while DS4 works flawlessly.

That being said, If you're into fighting games I would choose Xbox, it has awesome d-pad.

>here's your controller, bro

>PS4 triggers squeak with use
How old is your DS4?
The updated DS4's have been much better for me.

>browses Sup Forums
>says Xbone is better
Yeah. Fuck off.

>the Elite is even better.
AHAHAHAHA
See

Is there a white edition of the DS4 with a colored playstation logo? My logo be white on a white DS4.

ds4 is soy incarnate

>If you're into fighting games I would choose Xbox, it has awesome d-pad.
everyone on /vr/ says the ps4 controller is better for that exact reason, the dpad is better

amazon.com/DualShock-Wireless-Controller-PlayStation-Anniversary-4/dp/B00ZSDTIGG

it is?
it's been dead for more than 7 years ago

why is it so expensive compared to the 50€ price that the standard controller costs new?

Got it in 2014 and that's when I mostly played it. I wouldn't know about the newer models.

I think it's pretty clear you're the blatant sonyfanboy here.

because it came with the 20th anniversary edition ps4.
amazon.com/New-Sony-Playstation-20Th-Anniversary-PS4300667/dp/B00R0IDJI0

pretty sure it was limited production run specifically for the launch of that console version, and it hasn't been done since, which is why the controllers are pricey.

this one

they're both light grey

>Got it in 2014 and that's when I mostly played it. I wouldn't know about the newer models.
Yeah, the new models have the touchpad have a see-thru window to the lightbar so you don't have to guess what color it is.

They also improved joystick coating durability and triggers.

>I think it's pretty clear you're the blatant sonyfanboy here.
>Liking a better product means you're a fanboy
Not how it works, user. But whatever, you're a /vr/ hardcore retard it seems.
I already posted that I own both controllers, so I'd say my opinion counts, I even own both consoles, at least I'm not as low as to be a literary Sup Forumsermin.

shit tier buttons, and the worst analog sticks with the biggest fucking deadzone

lol no

DS4's dpad is also quite good but doing circles and haf circles is much easier on xbone controller to me

>/vr/
Sup Forums*
Pardon, /vr/ is not as bad as Sup Forums.

Xbox One Elite>PS4>Xbox One>Xbox 360>a pile of dog shit>PS3.

>can't get the controller names right
>thinks his post means anything

>buttons for manlets

DS4, no doubt about it.
The gyro and the touchpad are just too nice.
Even the color bar can be a lot of fun.
I've actually replaced my mouse for a DS4.

>Why the fuck would you use (an open source program) when (a closed source program) exists?

Do you even know where you are?

Yep, DS4 d-pad ain't so good for fighters. It can get diagonals fine but it's a pain. On the other hand anything that doesn't require diagonals controls like a miracle.

I'll check it out sometime.

>Liking a better product means you're a fanboy
Actually your emotional response gave you away.

I don't even play console games anymore, I was just offering my opinion on the controllers. Keep your fanboy crying on Sup Forums please.

>I already posted that I own both controllers
Easy to say that, not so easy to timestamp like I did, dumb little fanboy.

Xbox One controller is pleb tier chink shit.
Just buy a chink controller for 2 bucks and save the money, the outcome is the same.
Dualshock 4 feels much much better.

Because they only made it for one year. 20th anniversary has passed, and they stopped making it.

The anniversary controllers are different than the controllers that came with the anniversary console. The anniversary console controllers have the PS button icons on the touchpad. The regular anniversary controllers that you could pick up on Amazon do not.

I pick the Xiaomeme

>I have reading comprehension: The Post
Wouldn't have guessed anything else from a Sup Forums fag.
Make sure mommy buys you a new XB1 controller for Christmas, you never know when they bite the dust.

>Easy to say that, not so easy to timestamp like I did, dumb little fanboy.
>calls others dumb
>posts picture with a timestamp from last year that anybody on the thread it was posted on could have saved
Oh the irony, come back when you're 18.

>Just buy a chink controller for 2 bucks
There's only one aftermarket brand that makes controllers with decent sticks, it's Logitech and they cost more than 2 bucks

>didn't get the point but still has the urge to post

>all those insults
Further showing your emotional allegiance for everyone to see. Hilarious.
I could take another photo, but I really don't care to right now. What I posted is still infinitely more persuasive than any of your fanboy rants and insults to those with different opinions.

how's dpad on that Xiaomi, does it click like in the one in xbox pad?

no it's the mushy DS4 one which I love. Fucking hate the clicky buttons on the elite controller

>>all those insults
>ugh you dumb little fanboy
It's so easy to see how triggered you get.
It's almost like a teenager choking back tears and all you do is literary projecting "ur emulational" bullshit.

I lmao at your life.

P.S. How come you're getting so defensive? Are you, dare to say it, a cocksucker for Microsoft made controllers?

Master race passing by

>I lmao at your life.
kek

i like the DS4 better, but I like that that XB1 controller doesn't have motion controls or a touch pad in it

Xbox 360 controller for anything but fighting games

...or 2D platformers ofc, since Xbox d-pad always sucked

Whatever helps you sleep at night, kiddo.

>Liking that a controller has less features that you could just not use when you don't need them.
Wat

>my neighbor totoro drawn on

lol no
XB360 pad had pretty shitty analog sticks (worse than those in ps3 controller)

>actually wanting useless features

WE
WUZ

This

>I've told this to Sup Forums
Sup Forums does not play games
so how would you know?

all suck and are overpriced xbox360 controller is all you need

>Much more comfortable grip
No it doesn't, you just get used to it

Hi Sony fanboy.

>im more comfortable with the ps4 grip, therefore anyone who disagrees must be wrong
Whatever, Sony fanboy. I still prefer the wider curve of the Xbone's controller to the more cylindrical PS4 controller.

Logitech f310 >the rest

Holy shit Sup Forums-tards just eat up any obvious bait you throw in front of them
I wish we could rid the board of the tech illiterate faggots forever

i use both frequently and whilst the ds4 is leaps and bounds ahead of the ds3, it's not even better than the 360 controller. the xbox controllers just fit so much better in the hands and in the case of the x1 controller it's got a superior analog config, superior analog grips, better rounded buttons, clicky dpad and shoulder buttons and the triggers are moulded perfectly to the way you grip the controller.

if i where to rate the controllers
x1: 9.5/10
360 9/10
ds4: 8/10
ds3: 4/10

>everyone not agreeing with me is a sony fanboy
What are you, 10?
This is so much like Sup Forums console war logic

I have one and I think it's ok, I don't know if they are worse, but they are definitively more comfortable.

I have a dualshock 4, but Ive never used Xbox One gamepad. I wouldn't recommend buying it if you're a casual gamer like me. I always struggle in games due to the controls always being shown on screen with the xbox icons. Probably isn't a problem for many people, since Steam is now capable of handling Dualshock 4 without DS4Windows, but it still sucks for me, since I only buy multiplayer titles on Steam. If I could go back in time, I'd just buy an xbox 360 wired gamepad and be done with it.

This. Retards on Sup Forums just can't understand a controller with a learning curve, and discard it without even trying it. The DS4 is nice too, and I use it with some games, but the Steam Controller is way better for most.

But it doesn't matter, the patrician choice is picrel and a mouse.

Well, at least you are not a a Nintendofag playing PC games with a PS3 controller like me

Most comfortable controller ever made, but
>digital triggers