What would a Sup Forums designed PC case look like?

What would a Sup Forums designed PC case look like?

shit.

Fractal design define rx (whatever number it currently is)

A thinkpad.

nigga wat

A case full of speedholes all around.

Something close to the supermicr o 747 chassis but with larger 120x38mm server fans instead of the 90mm ones and a removable dust filter like we see in fractal and nzxt cases.
For bonus I guess asking for some radiator mounting points and all black interior and some rubber grommets.

I wonder if there's a caselabs that could be used for something like that without the need of any modding with exception of buying some hotswap bays and so on.

Perfection.

>finally I can fry my chicken tendies while enjoying some hardcore gayming sessions at the same time

What even is this cable management

Something like this?

it's kawaii over form

>This is a load of barnacles

>I wonder if there's a caselabs that could be used for something like that
Why wouldn't you just use a FD / NZXT if they're already close?

The only thing you'd not have is maximum external hotswap bays, but external hotswap is largely pointless anyhow. There's nothing wrong with opening the side of a case to swap a broken drive.

They aren't close at all though I just wanted their dust filter design because that one is pretty nice but other than that both of them have really shitty thermals from chocked intake, nowhere near enough PCI-E slots (that supermicro case has 11) and no hotswap bays in the front.
Anyways its just one of those weird wishes since OP told me to ask for anything you know.

To the production!

a downscaled version of the z13 or similar ibm enterprise servers

Looks a lot like my first home modded case. Even has all the Thermaltake stuff. I just used a white anted case with a blue stripe on the side.
I really regret selling it as it would have been fun to still use it today.

lol reminds me of this

GOAT tier case design, although it weighed a fucking tonne

Thinking about buying one and sticking a small desktop board into it. Not sure what kind, but probably something x86-64 so that I can run Fedora with MaXX Interactive on it.

Fucking classic

A zebra wood closet

I want a case that's just a regular black block otherwise but on the side it has some 400-500mm fan taking care of everything

SGI had the looks, man.

A U T I S M

I mean they kind of had to when they're charging as much as a small house for a MIPS workstation.

literal perfection

Sup Forums seems to like plain rectangles and will pay extra for it

> mfw we need more IBM cases.

It's FOSS.

2012 was a good year for Sup Forums
didn't last long enough tho

how to die in a house fire

>Compile gentoo.
>Die in a housefire.

Pottery.

>three 140mm vents top, bottom, and front
>two 140mm side vents, one covering the back upper motherboard one covering the lower front motherboard (where the gpus would reside)
>enough space for monstrous coolers like the nhd15, arrow, etc while also allowing fans on the top
>enough space for full length gpus and enough bays for 6 hdds without space constraints
>enough space for those retardedly long PSUs
>enough space on the back panel for a fan
>enough space on front panel for a fan without constraining gpu size
>120mm back vent
>bottom PSU placement, enough space for cables to be neatly tucked and fit behind the motherboard, without obstructing airflow
>no retarded gimmick maymay LEDs, PSU covers, glass faggotry, front panel doors
power, reset and sleep buttons on the front panel and not taking up a ridiculous amount of space
usb 3.0+high quality audio input/output (not conflicting with usb and having a bunch of whitenoise/audio distortion) and sdcard support
dust filters for all intake and the top vents, easily removable with magnets, all metal with noise suppression on the areas that need it..
think that covers everything.

The perfect case is 100% silent.

Here you go user, you can customise the fan vents as you please

really everything i asked for wouldn't even be 3ft, hell it's be under 2 n a half feet

Do you have The Streamliner?

Step aside

it just seems like a lot because of the fact that one has to specify what garbage shit NOT to put in these days, considering the relentless amount of garbage being released these days

probably a PC case version of the homer simpson car

I guess you could paint this black.

that's too small, retard.

I'm not your mother cooking you tendies. Figure it out yourself. Or rotate the motherboard 90 degrees

still too short and way too fucking long.
it's not my fault you and other case manufacturers are too stupid to realize people need a vent on the back panel.

That's actually a friend's computer.

Wait...
You think I'm a case vendor because I posted pictures of shipping containers?

Have you considered being tested for any autism spectrum disorders?

That looks terrible in that setting. Everything in the background is nice and clean with solid colors and then suddenly there's a dirty shipping crate with partially scratched and faded colors and rust colored edges.

idk and idc who or what you are, you fucking narcissistic moron

It would probably have every port known to man.

sexy

Honestly, probably a Fractal XL with tempered glass side panel and some better airflow, pump/res, and radiator support.

>wanting glass (an insulator)
>wanting better airflow when there's no vents for glass
you duuuumb

Yes, because in the majority of modern case design air comes in the side. Indeed, there is absolutely no other directions (see: front, bottom, back, top) airflow could possibly come from.

You retard.

do you realize how fucking stupid you are?
>demands better airflow
>wants to obstruct airflow with stupid shitty insulating glass
... literally, why?

Is there anything like the h700i minus the smart shit?

Would love a full tower version of this with 3 140mm fans in the front and 3 on top.

still missing side panel vents, on both panels.
hate how everyone neglects how fucking hot the back of their motherboard gets

there is no case better, but it's probably not "open source" enough for freetards

>buttons on bottom

It's a case for manlets so they can feel big.

>User was banned from /diy/ for this post

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yes

Fuck off.

>tfw had the monitor on the right but my brother sold it

My case-fu
Wish lian li remade this in a more updated version with better internals and cooling but no RBG or glass faggotry.

A nice super tower with 230mm fans everywhere

also this is pretty fucking excellent

in terms of asthetics i'd say the pc60 has it nailed. add to that the fact that you can buy a usb 3.0 front panel from lian-li today and put it into a near 20 year old case due to standardised mounts+ aesthetically pleasing DVD drive covers or external drive bays to keep clean look and not lose any functionality

i have a pc50 as my home server and it looks like a functional piece of furniture rather than an autistic rave like most modern cases

mesh cases are shit

too much surface area

Nice dust catcher

Beige
A high quality beige case with
* noise dampening
* dust filter

It's actually really good if you care about temps

Its really great.

I think this case is designed to sit on your table.

this is the ideal pc case. you may not like it, but this is what peak computing performance looks like

>his computer is detectable by radar

comfy

Meh, I have an ancient Pansonic monitor from the early 90s I quit using because it hurt my eyes to use. Love the business aesthetic, but it's painful

but can it cook tendies?

underrated.

fuck the CRTs
give the alphastations

their pricing scheme was absolute madman tier tho

Don't be one of those faggot hipsters especially with a fucking IMPACT system

Considering getting this and just plugging fans straught into the mobo

Why the fuck are supermicro cases so expensive? Size?

x86 and NT didn't win out for nothing, Unix vendors had their customers by the balls.

Flame point of cardboard is roughly 220 Celsius, if you have that kind of temperatures in your case something is very wrong.

holy shit I have the same case but stock black
did you paint it? how did you do it?

That and a relatively small consumer base that needs to offset r&d while making it worthwhile too

Hello fellow poor user.

>4u rackmount

DROPPED