Thoughts on IOTA, Sup Forums?

Thoughts on IOTA, Sup Forums?

They claim to solve issues with the blockchain by implementing transaction approval into new transactions. No fees and no blockchain.

Are they an innovative new crypto, or is it a flop?

This is about technology, not finances, but thanks.

>being this new

>Samefagging this hard.

Also, ITOA is 6 months old. So don't act like you have some wizard level knowledge. Go troll a different board. Sup Forums would love you.

>different IP
>samefagging
Okay retard, if you weren't a raging newfag you would know that I'm not trolling you. Last reply, kiddo.

we have a board for this shit, the only anons who care enough to talk about this are there too

>I'm not trolling you
>Kiddo

Been here since before this whole damn site turned to shit, but I guess you must have been here since the start.

>we have a board for this shit
that shit is technology, and the board for it is Sup Forums

>im not new i swear
>doesn't even know the rules
cryptocurrency is /biz/
im going to stop replying like the other user and let this thread fall off the board

I'm from biz and I though on this is go back to biz

>rules

Rule 1. Images depicting the technology of past, present, and future are all welcome here.

Talking about investing in cryptos is /biz/. Talking about the technology behind them is Sup Forums.

Why would I go there to discuss technology? I don't want to talk about investing, which is all that will happen there.

I'm going to make this really fucking clear.

Go there. Make this thread. You will get your technology conversation. Never come back here.

>Go there. Make this thread.

Alright, I trust you, based user.

>Never come back.

Gonna have to ask you to suck a fat dick.

Crypto is technology retards

If you want to come back,
>lurk moar
>stop that shitty spacing

Apparently it isn't. Sup Forums has gone to shit like the rest of the good boards.

you

mad

reddit?

>he's so new he didn't see Sup Forums with crypto
That was the shit Sup Forums.

Last (You), newfag-kun.

@63792394

too bad

autista

I did see Sup Forums with crypto. That wasn't shit Sup Forums. Shit Sup Forums was later on when there was a million threads about how we all thought it was a joke and didn't invest and missed out on being millionaires. That was shit Sup Forums.

Also, unnecessary spacing.

Just because.