Glass phones fucking suck

FUCK glass phones. Wireless charging is not worth the trade off.

t. applefag

Doesnt the iphone x have a glass back?

It looks nice, feels nice, and wireless charging is great.

t. iphone x user

yup it sucks

Are people seriously too broke for a Otterbox? I've dropped my phone so many times and I have yet to get even a scratch on it.

iPhone 8 Plus master race here. Otterbox is probably the best company out there.

Lmao just like put a case on it dumb nigga

>It looks nice, feels nice
no
smooth plastic or metal looks and feel better

iPhone 7 in black is the best.

Glass is ass.

iphone x has a glasspak so you can hear it vroom vroom

>buy the most expensive phone on the market because it's so thin that you can barely get 4 hours out of the battery and marketing says they can't even fit in a headphone jack
>put a massive case on it and add inches to the thickness

>Wireless charging is not worth the trade off.
What. I do this with a regular case

>implying glass back is a requisite for wireless charging

I get 2 days of constant use on my 8 Plus. You have no idea what you're talking about lagdroidfag

>drops it from 3 feet
>screen is destroyed

Why not make a circular glass window the size of the coil
The rest of the back could be aluminum and remove the need for plastic bands
Add a small concave bezel and it wont make contact with the floor when dropped

Don't wear such tight pants...

First one in the thread to get it. Fucking consumer tards think the only choices are glass or metal. FFS this aint a FPTP system, there's better alternatives - like good ole cheap-shitty-looking plastic. Form over function, fags.

>use the top of the front glass panel for wireless charging
>use plastic or metal as a removable back cover
wow, so hard..

Even if you do this, the metal back with the circle cut out will still interfere with or generate a current, which is not ideal

>matte black
>not jet black
Kill yourself.

>electrocutes the user because aluminum

I'm not gay so that's why I don't have an iphone

I was more of a space gray person from the 6/6s/ipad/Mac

such a cool color and its gone now for the nu-glass style

I had jet black and it was pretty based but the micro abrasions suck

Don’t drop your expensive shit retard.

/thread

If glass is needed for wireless charging to work, why not put the wireless charger on the front so you charge your phone with the screen facing down?

accidents happen

RIP iphone 6s, last good iphone, it fucking lags on ios 11 now.
>not glass
>touch id
>headphone jack

There can't be a last if there was never a first.

Are you going to blatantly defend the the old times of android? There's a reason why it has such a bad reputation.

>space gray

Leather backs pls

>metal is better

Get the battery replaced and see if that improves performance. There have been reports that worn batteries are triggering soft throttling in iOS 11.

that was fixed

>sticking a shitty looking case on your iphone
what the fuck is wrong with you?

Kek Apple fags will defend anything.

"iPhone 8 Plus master race" the iPhone 8 is a nobody's phone, Apple literally designed it to sucker the "X" buyers into thinking that $300 extra was worth it because they can condescend to all the people who spent what's still a ton of money on an older design, like the 8.

SOMEONE ANSWER MY QUESTION

I have no idea but they probably thought of that and they have a good reason.
Faggot.

sergay u are of genius

lol, commenting on the reputation of Android but refusing to acknowledge that Apple hasn't innovated for shit since the og iPhone

the wireless receiver is a metal coil, it's not invisible so if you put it on the front it'd have to be under the LCD/OLED-Panel, but then it might be too far obstructed to charge well, let alone what effect it would have on the screen quality over time. Plus the glass panel on the back of your phone is right where the battery is, so it's more accessible. PLUS why would you want to put your phone face down on the table when the screen lights up to let you know you have a notification???

What are you retards on about? My oldass Moto Droid Turbo has wireless charging and it's back is fucking plastic and fabric.

>isoyboi

>FUCK glass phones. Wireless charging is not worth the trade off.
what? your dont have the COURAGE to risk $1000 on a non durable device?

> galaxy_s6
The most shitty Galaxy S.

>Droid Turbo
My nigga.

I won't even say this thing is good, but I'd be damned if it hasn't gotten me this far.

Best phone I had was an HTC with a soft-touch plastic back. Battery shat itself, but it was perfect otherwise.

this shattered glass looks wicked cool if you would ask me

A glass phone feels like a sentient bar of soap that wants to slip out of your hand and hit the pavement of its own accord.

>pick up phone
>it stops charging

Wired charging is an upgrade in every way. You just don't like it because it was invented first.

No phone gets 2 days of constant use, appleddittard. 33 hours of idle time, at the most.

You really don't need an otterbox unless you're trying to toss your phone off of a construction site. The thinner, and cheaper options will protect your phone well enough from slips out of the pocket or hand onto concrete.

No, it's fragile and slippery. I'd much rather prefer an unibody case made of high-quality plastic, something like Lumia used to have.
Also fuck metal cases.
t. Galaxy S6 user

The whole fucking point is that you can just drop the phone on a wireless charger and pick it up whenever you need it without fucking around with USB cables.

>being this retarded
buy a cheap case. you do know apple buys their glass from Samsung right?

Up until the S8 and after the S5, Galaxy S phones were atrocious to repair. If you needed a new charge port, you had to remove the front screen to access the soft keys. Those front screens are about as thick as 3 pieces of paper and are held in place with a fuckton of glue.

iPhones are still a 2 screw, lift up repair, but the back glass really does fuck things up.

We knew.
We warned you.
You refused to change your faggot ways.

>risk
Nigga i can go back to tmobile and get a cheap LG for my note 8 whenever and come out with money

>brainlet cant even hold a phone

Wireless charging
>Slow as fuck
>Cant hold the phone while charging

no thanks