Botnet

>botnet

Nice try, Schlomo.

Other urls found in this thread:

techreport.com/blog/32893/here-a-first-look-at-the-battery-life-of-hp-ryzen-powered-envy-x360
techreport.com/blog/32904/how-much-does-screen-size-matter-in-comparing-ryzen-mobile-and-kaby-lake-r-battery-life
techreport.com/news/32920/report-hp-envy-x360-battery-life-drags-regardless-of-cpu-vendor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>as powerful as a 10 year old desktop processor

Powerful Intel with yet another tech breakthrough. How do they do it?

Is this Intel's response to the 2500U??

>has to compare it to ancient Core 2 Duo to make it sound impressive
cmon intel its like they arnt even trying anymore

I'll take raven ridge instead, thanks though.

>Raven Poo inefficient garbage with shit battery life

TOP KEK

techreport.com/blog/32893/here-a-first-look-at-the-battery-life-of-hp-ryzen-powered-envy-x360

techreport.com/blog/32904/how-much-does-screen-size-matter-in-comparing-ryzen-mobile-and-kaby-lake-r-battery-life

Kill yourself, AYMMDPOORFAG shill

Defensive much? Intel based Envys have shit battery life as well, so the point is moot. Compare apples to apples next time my poo obsessed shillerino. Besides, I'm waiting for the higher wattage variant as batter life isn't my priority, balanced system performance/mobile desktop is my usage.

I'll upgrade when Intel removes ME and vPro, and allows libreboot

Oh wow Moore's law is working exactly as fucking intended bravo.

I'm still waiting for my 10GHz Bentium

>you must kys for not switching to botnet NSA rugged CPU
OK, Goldenberg.

No, Atom's failure line has been continuously in the pipeline since 2007, their last attempt at something meaningful was Silvermont and it sort of worked, or at least it was much better than the previous Atom's
This is just a continuation of that since they can't really justify dropping all the money they threw at it and they could scheme OEM's into them
I wonder how badly QC and validation went with this ones, I hope they won't self destruct as Rangley/Avoton did, I can't really imagine anyone buying anything that isn't Skylake/kaby Lake/Coffee Lake if they are expecting any kind of reliability

Try to make your posts sound less butt-blaster and desperate next time.

techreport.com/news/32920/report-hp-envy-x360-battery-life-drags-regardless-of-cpu-vendor
SOPA

How many pennies would that save me over the course of a year if I ran the system 24/7?

Yeah but consider that my 4-core chinked S775 Xeon is 1.5 times faster and only costs $6.

>15W Raven Ridge Quad-core mobile notebook CPU has as much performance as 95W i5-7600 desktop CPU.
>With more than triple the graphics performance

>W Gemini Lake dual-core mobile notebook CPU has as much performance as 65W Core 2 Duo
Only as powerful as a 10 year old mid-range CPU? Completely underwhelming

Not enough to care compared to investment

>dual core cpus are still a thing
its not 2005 anymore intel...

You'd save about $60 a year which is pretty high actually

apologize to my e8400

um sir could you please delet this this is very damaging to some very important people you dont want any trouble

What about motherboard and new cpu costs?

>getting c2d like performance
really if you are buying laptop with this kind of cpu, you shouldnt buy it period.

CPU would pay itself off in the year but honestly if you just bought the whole laptop it came with it would pay itself off as a sever in a couple of years.