What Router and Modem are you using?

What Router and Modem are you using?

RT-AC68U + SB6120

>Modem
>he doesn't have FTTP

RT-AC68U B1 + 5268AC (AT&T POS)

RT-AC68U with Merlin 380.68_4. Runs far smoother and uses less memory than the default AsusWRT firmware.

Netgear D7000

D-Link DIR-655. Have no reason to upgrade as of yet.

It's the same shit. Switch to Shibby Tomato/Advanced Tomato.

wrt54gs v1.00 @tomato shibby +sb5100 modem

Will probably move to mikrotik something because wrt can't handle QoS at todays speeds anymore.

Asus RT-N56U
OpenWrt 17.341.47034 (Linux 4.4.14)

>Tomato
>Unstable firmware
>Vulnerabilities out the wazoo
>Needs to be rebooted every few days
kek no thanks, KID

> Advanced Tomato
Looked it up, it's a Tomato Shibby w/modern GUI. Ehhh, I expected something, like, with 3.0 kernel at least, Shibby is stuck with 2.6.16 or something.

RT-N16 on tomato. Had switched to LEDE after failing to apply vlan for pppoe interfaces on shibby.

My ISP's shitty modem in bridge-mode and my totally overkill pfsense-whitebox behind it. Got a single ap-ac lite providing wi-fi for my laptop, gfs macbook and her phone. I run my phone exclusively over 4G and everything else is wired.

Airport Extreme 5th Gen + SB6141

I'm supposed to be getting ~200 Mbps from Comcast, but even directly plugged into the modem those fucks only give me ~95 Mbps

Router:RT-AC68U w/ DD-WRT kongac
Modem:ARRIS SURFboard SB8200

I'd call and complain.
I get all 1gps of my speeds.

Technicolor TC7230 (modem + router provided by ISP) + Netis WF2780 (some cheap router that I bought a couple of months back that just had enough features that I needed).
I also just recently gotten the router from ISP so I've yet to factory reset it and set into bridge mode, couldn't be fucked to do so yet though.

>I'm supposed to be getting ~200 Mbps from Comcast, but even directly plugged into the modem those fucks only give me ~95 Mbps
The contract probably says something like "up to 200 Mbps, guaranteed 95 Mbps" or something like that so they can fuck you in the ass most of the time, my old ISP used to do that but if the contract doesn't state as such then just give them a call.

>this
What ONT model do you have?

Motorola(arris) 1000-GT4 GPON ONT here.
Though my ISP is discussing NG-PON2 upgrades soon. NG-PON2 ONTs for residential use are still several years away.

The shitty one that my ISP sent me
It can't even do 5MB/s over wlan
I've been meaning to replace it for ages but I need a router that supports VIDAL and what wireless phone bullshit
Can't find much under $300 in Australia

VDSL*

Edgerouter X + AP. Still own a RT-AC66U but only use it as AP on another end of the house.

Xiaomi Wifi 3G flashed with Lede. Has AC wifi, usb 3.0 port, 2 gigabit ports. My previous one didn't have any of those, so decent upgrade and works good so far (it's in my room). Not bad for 30 euros from gearbest with some coupon.

Works for me.

Yup, it's faster oddly.

recommended me good cheap wireless routers? im eyeing on a tp-link c1200 router

Get the DSL-AC68U for $275-$300 from centrecom or msy.

Raycore RC-CP9

TP-Link Archer C2 and another TL-WR840N as a wifi extender.

RT-N66U with some Huawei echolife acting as a bridge between optical and CAT-6.

RT-AC87U + Speeedport W 724 Type B