Culture Pals - /cp/

Culture Pals: Sleeping euro qts edition

Come meet qts from around the world, practice your qt talk skills, hang out with the lads, share qts, hate Portugal, rate qts, recommend new qts to others, make sick bants about cray cray qts, share replies from pastas etc.

>www.interpals.net
OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/vt3wZ0NU
OLD THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

interpals.net/Linnj98
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for discovering my Turkish qt is a redpilled Kemalist

Never talked to this many girls at once in my life, yet I've never felt so lonely

reminder korean twinks run u niggas

yeah that'll happen
worst thing is when you stop replying, that's when you realise you're the root cause of all your problems

Wow shit I have been doing that. Time for introspection.

do you need an account to search users

how do I pick a good username ( ._.)
want to fall in love with some third world young woman and rescue her to America for wifing

Vag4visa

I'm trying to help my qt learn to speak better English. Any tips in helping teach her?

"show me your boobs and I'll teach you antidisestablishmentarianism"

interpals.net/Linnj98

swedish weabette wants a bf

Literally ew

>tfw 11 pages of conversations from the last week
Jesus man I'm pathetic

Tfw it's been a few days since you've talked to your QT because you and her are both too busy with life :/

How do you guys cope with the fact that your qt is almost invariably fucking someone else while you're speaking with them?

Like, at that moment?

I've just accepted it as part of modern life, it's less stressful that way.

The time you first message to the time you meet her. I'm betting anons are not meeting her within like 2 weeks of first messaging. So anons on here are talking to their qt for like 1-2 years while she's out fucking other guys. How can anons possibly deal with being that big of a cuck and being an emotional tampon for a girl for an entire year while shes out getting fucked by some other guy? Surely during that time period feelings of mutual affection are exchanged but she's still fucking someone else.

Oh.. Yeah I know what you mean...

I have absolutely no doubts that my QT has had sex since we first started talking. I know she has. The thing is, although we like each other. We are not "in a relationship". so there is no commitment. For some reason, she thinks that when I go hang out with friends that I have sex with girls. I don't know why, but she just assumes it. But in reality, I haven't been with a girl in 3 years. It sucks knowing that my beautiful QT is with better men. It used to really hurt. But, I've accepted we won't ever be "exclusive". Because it's not realistic..

It hurts, but I'm at least glad she's my friend.

I don't care honestly lmao I just do this because I'm bored. Never want to meet these slags

I get off on being able to rip them from their boyfriend at anytime. I'd be down to fuck them in front of their boyfriend.

>he hasn't talked to his qt at great length and gotten to know her extremely well

Pity for the pleb desu

different strokes for different folks
I could very well turn around and say some shit about you, but I don't

It gets confusing since we have 3 different American anons all posting at once.. I really wish Sup Forums had IDs

>he still hasn't felt the feel of that same qt leaving you and blocking you for reasons you will never know

life is a roller coaster of feels

Not him. But the unkown is the worst

Anyone that thinks the way to a girls heart is through words and the mind has a lot to fucking learn.

The only way to a girls heart is with your dick. It was a hard pill for me to swallow at first, because it essentially amounts to love not existing, just some acquaintance you are comfortable enough fucking that you're going to split the bills.

Anyone who thinks these girls on interpals actually care about you rather than just using you for an emotional crutch and flirting - I feel sorry for what you are about to endure.

I actually sincerely agree with this. They don't feel the same way we do. They say they do, but they do not. I have a hard time seeing women positively anymore

it truly is
dubs speak the truth

You're right. It is really sad. But it's true. It really disgruntles me thinking about it. But is totally true.

We could talk to a girl for a whole year. Have great conversations and really click. But she could have intense sex with some other guy she knows and she will remember him more because she had a special, intense, physical and emotional with him. Sex literally overides anything we can even try to accomplish with words..

God fucking dammit. I'm in a bad mood now. Fucking shit..

Trips speaks truths

Never do this m8s.

"I like Rio"?

Just chill out dood.
Focus on yourself, achieve things you can be proud of. The women in turn will follow. Don't put them on a pedestal, they are not special in any way other than their wet hole.

It's like someone saying "I love California" to someone from NY.

I am working on achieving things. But because I'm a Human Male. It's impossible to completely block out the interest and thought of girls. And to just think that everything with them is fake pisses me off to no end. It makes me want to go full /r9k/ and say fuck them completely. the fact that any one of us could talk to a girl for a full year, and be betrayed because she wants sex and develops a better connection with another guy just cause she can have sex with him over someone who she has had deep talks with, makes me fucking disgruntled. I'm seriously thinking about deleting my OKCupid, IP, and Tinder right now. it's fucking shit

The problem is that for some reason you are not that guy that they are fucking on the side. That is the core issue that you need to fix.

>using you for an emotional crutch and flirting

> implying im not using them for an emotional crutch and flirting

Everybody wins.

Well, that's not going to happen. Because I have no interest in American girls. And in general, I don't care that much about sex. I've never enjoyed hook ups/random sex.

> I've never enjoyed hook ups/random sex.

Because you're not good at it. You need practice.

THINK ABOUT IT THOUGH - Women use you and lie always, how would it feel if you could use them? You get your dick game going and YOU could be the dominant one, they will shed tears over your cock man.

Its all a fucking game, treat it as such

Seriously, man. Fuck hookers.

Your perception on your need of women will totally change.

It's not about the hookup/random sex. If you want a serious emotional connection with a girl there needs to be sex, you need to be her MATE. You just can't realistically expect these girls to love this fictional character on her computer screen when she has real flesh and blood men near her. Women didn't evolve to love someone they've never met.

I really have no interest in either of that..

Even if you just want an emotional partner, you gonna have to satisfy her.

Start to practice. And yes, the world is hard.

I know, but it still pisses me off. then again, I'm a pretty disgruntled person on this matter. But I don't like the idea of random sex. To me sex is a trust thing that you only do with someone you have great trust for and want to expand a emotional connection. but that shit takes time. Which fucking sluts don't have patience for.

Black user here
>Slav girl messages me
>Went to view her profile
>Saw this and thought hm...
If only she were Asian

>start to practice

That would involve random sex. Which is something I literally do not want. I've had several opprotunities for sex this year. But turned all of them down, because I don't give a shit about hook ups.

Forgot the pic

>forgets pic
>is black
Every time!

Only 2 weeks until uni starts again... Can't talk to qt everyday then

>Which is something I literally do not want.

Ok bitch well part of being an adult is doing things you don't want to do.

When you're in bed with someone you really care about, you won't please her and it will tear you up inside.

>i am weak cooker

Leave her

god i hate people who dont know how to cook

A real human bean.

I'm never getting married. So what's the point

>Implying my qt isn't a virgin
She has two gay male friends though (no other male friends), is that a red flag or green flag?
Be honest, if your HB9 classmate would be into you you'd fuck her as well instead of your average qt from shitholistan

Alright well several of us have already told you what you need to do so stop moping you have your answer. Not our problem you won't face it. You need to look inside your head and figure out why you have this problem, and take steps to fix it, or you'll end up hating yourself later for it when you are a lonely 40 year old

Just a little tired :)

Gay men are always talking about dick, awful influence.

green flag as long as she knows you are straight

gay friends>female friends

Female friends are always jelly brah

>and so then I told him "I'm a virgin"

>HB9 classmate

I don't know what that is, but I still probably wouldn't. As I said, I've turned down opprotunities in the past.

This
Not this

This

>implying woman never talk about dicks

It's just so fucking shitty that you "have to have lots of sexual experience with random girls" to be able to have a solid, trustful connection with a girl. I'm not going to go out and fuck random girls just so I can have that in the future

> I'm not going to go out and fuck random girls just so I can have that in the future

Then you wont have it in the future at all

Women are tricky on this.

>16yo
>15yo qt kinda obsessed with me
>agree to fuck her
>"I won't bleed, but i'm virgin"
>yeah, of course you are
>insert dick
>change position
>dick and bed look like a murder scene

Literally can't even trust women even on bad things.

You do not need to have lots of sexual experience with random girls. But good luck having a solid trustful connection with a girl without sex being involved, i.e girls on the Internet.

then... so be it.

Yeah, but that's all faggots talk about.

fair point

Well I'd rather have that connection first. Then have sex.

make up ur mind bitch

>be me screwing around
>dont really care about this gay site
>message qt and start flirting
>we speak daily
>we get along really well
>qt tells me she thinks she loves me
>holy shit I struck gold
>start to care
>2 days later she tells me about her fuck buddy

Uh yeah so would everyone, but looks matter and hookups are an important part of human development believe it or not.

as someone who limits their search to those under 21, it's weird to see a qt that actually works and isn't in Uni

this is the first time you have encountered this oh lol
Atleast you dont live in Turkey those guys have it rough
Drinking game; Everytime a woman doesnt want to talk with someone from turkey drink

>hook ups
>human development

uhh...maybe for adapting to "modern" society.
even just 70 years ago I think a lot of men were marrying virgins. both sides of grandparents got married super young.

I've heard this before. And it's probably true. But it's a fact I very much dislike. Honestly, I wish I could just turn my sex drive off completely. I wish it was possible to just not care about girls at all.

Use that pic as your avatar and call yourself bacon and seggs. Bitches love maturity.

lol'd hard, that's depressing

Yeah I'm very new lol haven't heard of this site before this thread

We live in 2 0 1 6 not 1946, hookups are important weather we like it or not now. Im almost 40 and understand it, yall kids better understand it before it's too late

I hate it too man, but it's just human nature.

I had my heart broken many times before I realized how this stupid game of life works, I still don't understand the "why" I just understand the "how" now. I hope you find someone who isn't a bitch and a man-user, but you would need to be very lucky

They ask for it. Twice the Arab creepiness, half the English.

> weather

I dun goofed, I'm drunk I'm sure I made many spelling mistakes but this is the first one I noticed.

Why are all the German girls on IP nurses or au pairs?

KRANKENSCHWESTER KOMM SCHNELL

I really should just give up for good..

I talked with a Kurd grill that told me she was a gunsmith. lol

>hookups are important weather we like it or not now

yeah thanks for the tip Dad, but that's exactly why I said:
>maybe for adapting to "modern" society.

>thanks for the tip, daddy
You sick fuck

How old are you?
Do you have hormonal problems?

>whats a joke

We are in Sup Forums. Everything that looks like a joke is real.

I'm not sure I understand your quarrel

to be fair I am old enough to be most of your dads.. I'm 38

nevermind I understand now, again, been drinking tonight.

Well the one ameribro said he was 40. So he could be old enough to be the other Ameribros dad.

And as the ameribro who's disgruntled about sex. I'm 25

I'm 25 too man. Was hoping maybe I'd be able to meet a cute girl on interpals for vacation since there's very few decent women in my area. I actually was supposed to go on a date last weekend but I sort of put it off. I guess now I'll be calling that washed up bar slag for our date. Maybe I can turn her into a fixer-upper.

Fuck I need to move..

I just really dislike American women. Especially ones our age. I really don't enjoy talking to them. I only talk to 1 American girl who I met on tinder. But she is nothing more than a friend. Most American girls were corrupted by the conspiracy that is the Disney Channel.

> mfw im 13 years older than you two
> yfw I still browse this website