Why is America so butthurt?

Why is America so butthurt?

Since when did Sup Forums have morals, literally no one got banned for "poo in the loo" and "gooks hating" memes, can America not handle a little insult, holy fucking shit, butthurt americans are gonna silence me again for this

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/qa/1471828177928.jpg
i.4cdn.org/qa/1471827906986.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is a complain on Sup Forums moderation, also is ban evasion reported to the american mods and jannies

>BUTT HURTS FROM SHARTING IN THE MART

idk lol

jannies are generally mart sharters
if they were poo in the loo we would have been banned for designated shitting streets

I'm using my friend's computer in his house, so it isn't any proxy or some tor shit.

Memes aside, Ive been banned for really stupid shit AND NO THIS IS NOT A COMPLAIN, so im not surprised you got banned for this sorry m8

"Freedom of speech"

They are shitposting threads with no content. I've been banned for making "KAHN'D" threads and posts when that meme was hot. The only one butthurt is you my friend

>amerishart jannys can't handle the banter

No surprises there

So Bain threads in Sup Forums are ok, not this

The truth hurts, my friend, and the sharter janitors hate it. Americans can't handle the banter.

See:

because this board was going to shit before the mods decided to crack down on your stupid memes. it was literally starting to look like /s4s/, except you guys aren't doing it ironically.

This.

Not complaining either (well maybe just a little), but it always seems like you're not allowed to complain/make fun of Sup Forums when they start invading threads. Instead of banning the Sup Forumsfags who are supposedly breaking a site rule, you have you whole thread wiped out even though it didn't have anything to do with politics in the first place.

Were butthurt? Well its just idiots that can't handle banter. We always jump on to making fun of other countries like France and India I don't see why no one else can't have any fun.

Dumb modsharts
i.4cdn.org/qa/1471828177928.jpg
i.4cdn.org/qa/1471827906986.jpg

yanks are the most butthurt people on the planet

It's an American site you tard. Go to 2chan and talk shit about them.

Americans are the majority here so make sense that most mods are also Americans and are using their power to try to control the damage and diminish their own butthurt

>this American website means so much to me I went all the way to my friends to post about my 24 hour ban

You guys are fucking pathetic

Shut up, Sharty McMarty

t. Mart Sharter

See, I never understood the value of shitposting. It is the 'if I do it enough I will make someone mad' thing?

>Why is America so butthurt?

Says the guy crying because he was banned for spamming an unfunny meme. Oh the irony. You see "POO IN THE LOO" was funny because it had truth to it, indians really do shit in the street, shart in mart has no truth and it painfully forced and unfunny. "LOL I FOUND SOME GROSS PICTURES OF FAT PEOPLE U R FAT POO IN MART XD"

Jannies work overtime to 404 shart threads because they are assblasted by the smelly truth.

>be fat
>eat hotpockets
>shit yourself
>get mad
>for free
>for fucking free

POO IN AISLE 2

Why are there so many newfags that don't know how to post with a trip?

because amerifags are fucking sensitive pussies and can't take any fucking joke. you must be new here.

Why are janitors like Mart Sharters?

They do it for free

>American website
you mean a copy of a japanese imageboard style administrated by a 100% pure nipponese nip hosted probably in some bumfuck island country that is behind an *.org domain which happens to me managed by an american company.

k

Go to KC if you don't like it. ,':^)

If I were the mods, I'd ban all of them for Global 2 since it's pretty fucking obvious that the SHART posters have an average age of about 14. I'm not joking either.

>be australian
>get khand