LITERALLY WHY do some ebay sellers get models to hold the item?

LITERALLY WHY do some ebay sellers get models to hold the item?

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.cambridge.org/es/diccionario/ingles/model
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

models?

>Those persons
>Models
ayy lmao

Those are senpai/friends that want a slice of the profit pie. A shitty electrical tool will sell better if some 5/10s+ are holding it for some reason.

Just women being women I guess.

>models
Literally laughing my ass off in real life. Even funnier the blue eyed one looks less white than the brown eyed one mystery meat mutts lmao.

>ops pic
>5/10
Please cease breathing.

Local slags

Those are supposed to be models? They look like hookers that works a street corner

models

You can prove you actually have the item in question if you take your own photo.

This reminded me of the "solid 7" meme on /fit/, or was it on Sup Forums? Nostalgia.

those are two perfect model of ugliness

>white teeth
>thicc
They're 5/10s man (ie average). They would be 6-7/10s if they got cute low haircuts like pic related and got their eyebrows professionally done.

YOU MUST CHOOSE EITHER ONE GIRL IN OP'S PIC OR A RANDOM DESKTOP THREAD TRAP IN Sup Forums

YOU CAN'T CHOOSE NOT TO MAKE A CHOICE.

YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS TO ANSWER.

left side she can be my mommy

Ho-ly fuck. Are you literally blind or brain damaged? The girls you posted have NOTHING to do with OP's, if you think being overweight and having white teeth makes up for those horrible facial proportions and ghoulish visages, you should seek help. They are 1/10 or 2/10, literal $5 worth if they were whores.

Random trap
Worst case I get to cum in some boypussy

They look like random trailer park inbreeds. The blue eyed one looks like she might be part native, I suspect they're Canadian.

I'd take the one on the right desu. Actually, I'd take both because I'm desperate.

According to science, Whites are the less inbred race of them all. First are arabs, followed by asians.

Might want to rethink your memes Mr. Cuck.

>The girls you posted have NOTHING to do with OP's
Of course not, I just wanted to cute short haircut examples on real people.

>if you think being overweight and having white teeth makes up for those horrible facial proportions and ghoulish visages, you should seek help.
They add significant appeal and the facial proportion problem isn't actually that bad. They just got JUST'ed by a shitty eyebrow job they probably did by themselves.

>They are 1/10 or 2/10, literal $5 worth if they were whores.
Have you ever been outside your home. I work in a plastic surgery clinic and have personally met 1/10s that give me nightmares. OP's pics are nowhere near even 2/10s.

>the one on the right
Literally the worst one, looks like a eskimo who bleacher her skin and got contacts, kys.

Whatever makes you feel better, dumb Sup Forumstard

I'm going to believe you're deranged or have some undisclosed mental issues, I can't believe a single human could have his senses so fucked he'd say those females are anywhere near a 5.

Take a 10/10 and give her the shittiest haircut ever, does it mean something? No, the facial proportions will still be 10/10 and she'll be attractive, unlike OP's girls.

>They add significant appeal
Look at the fucking face in the right, look how round is it, how flat is her nose, like a fucking abbo, come the fuck on. You say this adds appeal, are you literally out of your mind?

>Have you ever been outside your home.
Ah, yes, classic, the "if you don't like literal hogoblins you're a virgin fedora" meme. Nah, sorry. Your standards must be really fucked from the things you've seen in your work perhaps.

>no arguments
>le pol
At least you reckon you've been btfo. Try not getting your memes from buzzfeed or your average jewish tv show next time.

We're you homeschooled?

Nice rebuttal mate, I got pwnd ;).
Knowing your peculiar tastes, just don't ever post your gf or wife on a blue board ever, you might get banned.

>has never left mommies basement
Yeah, you were homeschooled.

i wonna suk her tiny asswhole ‘-‘

is that a way, you racist virgin.

>whiteknighting a pair of random 0.5/10 you can't even talk to
>worried_laughter.png
Please be bait.

show bobs remove cloth bich lasagne

>they're 5/10s

Please do not flame here, you can argue with them all you like but you must actually argue with substance, not just post your insults.
>>>global/rules/3
>>>global/rules/6

Oops
>>>/global/rules/3
>>>/global/rules/6

>samefag

No, just two separate people with functional eyes.

I'll skip making a screenshot, croping it and showing you I'm not him, you need bigger baits if you want effort.

Model isn't the same as "10/10 would bang" you thirsty kids. If some Walmart tier fatty is modeling a product then that fatty becomes a model during that time. Why does this require explaining anyway? Were you homeschooled?

Also not OP but a concerned citizen.

Right.
Left has manshoulders and you can't unseen them now.
I also don't like traps.
Right looks like I can at least get some chubby squishy yelpy sex and she looks like a squealer

model noun [ C ] (COPY)

C2 something that a copy can be based on because it is an extremely good example of its type

dictionary.cambridge.org/es/diccionario/ingles/model

Perhaps you were the one who was homeschooled? You parents surely did a bad job then.

>Models?
Maybe the one on the right. The one on the left, though. There is just something wrong with her proportions.

>Maybe the one on the right

>tfw the grinch baits you

wtf? Is the one on the left a burn victim?

because the ebay seller is banging a mom and her daughter at the same time?

Memes are real after all

Left is sellers wife, right is sellers daughter
>Daughter streams on twitch/does cam

its usually chinks or koreans that do this

its current year. looks have nothing to do with being a model. theres a screenshot somewhere about some really ugly woman and everyone there was commenting that she is pretty and ops girls look perfect when compared to that.

Those aren't models

>Worst case I get the GAYDS
Hope that works out for you.

dunno. would you rather some hairy fat dude hold the item?

ty OP i never fapped to ebay
i cummed on cat she hiss at peenus

i hope your cat kills your peanuts

DUDES CLICK ON SHIT IF THERE ARE CHICKS IN THE PICTURE, PROVEN FACT AS ACKNOWLEDGED BY DISTRACTION TITS

user got pussy

>implying you wouldn’t her tight boipucci

"""""""""""models""""""""""""

Not to be Mr Sharp knees but WTF is wrong with the left one? She has football player shoulders

The one the right would be look better with a nice haircut, better make up and lighting.

>tfw would fuck either
it's a good thing i don't work for ISO

What if they're models for ugly or average people ya brainlet

'''''''''''''''''''wouldn't bang"""""""""""""

I would, doggy style or reverse cowgirl though

Would let both abuse me...SEXUALLY.

She looks happy. Sarcasm is for fuck-wits.

So you have an excuse to fuck them ?

If you pay attention, you'll sometimes see strange sexually suggestive posts from Indians on sites that have the most normal looking people.
This landers to them; such people generally have a bad sense of the worth of things.

Some countries are cultural laggards and have much lower standards.

I want this to start happening in my country.

I want to buy Jet Oil now, because I didn't realize it was a thing.

Also, fuck bitches, acquire money.

>I want to buy Jet Oil now, because I didn't realize it was a thing.

so you're just going to buy some and put it on your shelf?

Well once he has jet oil he'll have a reason to buy a jet

>Can't even read further from his own link
Too bad nobody pays you to BTFO yourself.

A 5/10 is someone completely average, that when you look at them, you don't think they look good, but you also don't think they look bad.
THAT ISN'T WHAT WE'RE DEALING WITH HERE.

She's a 5/10 m8. I'd fuck but not be seen in public 1 on 1

She's a 3 at best

>if they got cute low haircuts like pic related and got their eyebrows professionally done.

t. flaaaaming homosexual hairdresser who unironically thinks women's haircuts can increase their attractiveness once beyond "not being a literal bald cancer patient"

Four is slightly unpleasant, this is more than slightly unpleasant. She's a 3.
Just coz you'd lowkey fuck her doesn't mean we don't all think she looks like she's got a drop of downs mixed with FAS.

right one is maybe a 5/10 that nignose is dragging her down though

left is borderline paperbag territory but obviously gets fucked and chucked by drunk randos every night

They think they're selling a car

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8

fucking lmao

>Your standards must be really fucked from the things you've seen in your work perhaps.

This is the most likely scenario here

Why would you pay an ugly person to model for your product when you could just ask anyone you know to do it for free? I've never seen a model as ugly as OP, even the fatties modeling for bras or whatever at least have kind faces.

I feel like if you picked any 2 females in the world at random you'd end up with something better than OPs "models".