Lifted up my screen and this happend, tf

Lifted up my screen and this happend, tf

haha faggot

you cracked your lcd, nice one
time to go find a replacement. find the model and shop around for the cheapest equivalent.

the "direct" replacement for one of my laptops this happened to was 75% more expensive than another for some acer even though it was the exact same damn screen.

Ffs how much would it cost to fix

Yes

have you tried turning it on and off again inside a hyperbolic chamber?

>taking a pickture of your screen
It’s called “Print Screen,” faggot.

Nice try

Search "dell model xxx display replacement"

This is what you get for using proprietary softwares.

Fml, how much would it cost to get some to do the fixing for me

>entry level gaymur laptop
>having a gayming laptop at all
No wonder you're a fucking mongoloid

60-70$ of parts if it had not high dpi TN matrix.

It will cost the display price you saw + 20% + repair labor probably.
You can't "fix" a broken screen, you need to replace it so better do it yourself, its not hard if you're careful and look around ifixit/youtube guides.

Got it just to do shit I couldn't do on a mac, don't know crap about gaming pcs etc

Even worth fixing? All I got is 100 on me

Well, yeah, replacing a broken screen will be always cheaper than buying an entire notebook, duh.
Look around chinese shit general thread to order one from china for cheap.

Can't I have autism and no credit card. I live in California so tops I can do is whatever I can find here, again I'm not doing shit cuz I don't wanna fuck it up even more.

Well, the screen cracked because you put too much pressure on it or someone hit it/drop it, to check if it boot you can simply hear the sounds it make when you turn it on or you can hook up a external display/tv to the hdmi/vga output and check that your system is working fine, you can't fuck it up more.

I literally just barely helped it from the top and I see my screen spazzing out, are laptop screens made out of snowflakes now

Don't grab your laptop like this next time gorilla bro, that or someone broke it before you grab it and they never told you.

Contact Dell support.

is this babbys first shitpost

>just lifted it up i swear
more like chucked a can of mountain dew at it in a spergrage. you can't lie to us.

lmao this

Depending on resolution (720p vs. 1080, etc), ballpark is about $50-80 for the LCD.

Google "replace lcd dell xxxx" where xxx is the model.

Source: own a computer repair shop

This happened to me once. Just threw the laptop away.