The wait™ is over

the waitâ„¢ is over

Other urls found in this thread:

computerbase.de/2017-08/radeon-rx-vega-64-56-test/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm actually interested to see what Raja comes up with at Intel.

intel mobile cpu/amd vega cooperation. what else?

>new marketing slogan
>almost 20% the performance of volta!

What if they try making dGPU (again)?

still nothing on their site. No new entries on videocardz.

I really thought they'd drop it along the adrenalin driver release, but apparently I was mistaken.

anyway, I'm probably hoping in vain for this card, since it's looking like whenever they hit retail I'll get my wake call that I won't be able to afford it (3rd world country shipping plus taxes) and finally settle for a 580.

he comes up with DESIGNATED GRAPHICAL UNIT

cool. maybe they will finally sell 20 vega's now.

Too bad the DSBR is MIA forever.
Along with Primitive Shaders.

VEGA is still early access.

probably something worse than the abomination called fiji and vega. and that's coming from a proud vega 56 owner who would buy it all over again. i wanted 1070 performance and i got it but come on, a year after nvidia and all you can do is come out with two cards that match the 1070 and 1080?

i shit on fiji but at least fiji competed with the 980 ti.

They'll have the same problems as the last 2 times - shit drivers.
Raja can't help fix that.

DSBR is active you fucking retards. Even the linux drivers, which lag behind windows drivers, have it holy shit how is Sup Forums this fucking dumb

>VEGA is still early access.
at least with early access you get updates. with vega first generation, you won't.

>Even the linux drivers, which lag behind windows drivers, have it
iirc isn't it only partial? and didn't the linux devs say it can actually reduce performance?

It isn't.
Saying 'it is' won't change the fact that it's still not doing any tile based rendering anywhere, ever.

they should #go #fuck #themselves

Including FP16 and opencl support for stable development.

no he's right, but its partial.
computerbase.de/2017-08/radeon-rx-vega-64-56-test/

its only enabled for select games.

games that's enabled in.

No, it's full as in all working. Like the slides say the deferred rendering shade once is optional since you obviously can't discard pixel for shade once without the sequential passes, and particularly depth pass, that deferred renderers do.

3d modeling app works so well on Vega Frontier because DSBR is enabled and optimized for those apps

You might as well wait for a 680 at this point, will unironically be cheaper.