Post yfw you realize over half of canada's population lives beneath the red line

post yfw you realize over half of canada's population lives beneath the red line

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vMWHJDr8fxE
youtube.com/watch?v=pFCd4ZOTVg4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Montreal_shooting
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whats wrong with that? We hate you fat fucking faggots it's just too cold elsewhere.

Post yfw you realize California has a higher population than the entire country of Canada

>And it's all brown

From the whole northern part is drifting away from the US

Point is we are the same fucking country

Anschluss venn?

All of Australias population lives below that line as well.

How the fuck are there stars next to the stars and stripes?

We know you like too think that. I'm surrounded by people, I think it's too busy here so what I want too know is how claustrophobic must it be where you live if a single one of your states has more people than my entire country?

youtube.com/watch?v=vMWHJDr8fxE

>this is like 5 minutes from Canada

It's funny how historically this banter could have gone the other way. As late as 1940, before air conditioning, slightly over 50% of Americans lived in the purple states.

really makes you think

Not at all. We have tons of empty space

Benefits of reunification
- Get Canadian resources
- Combine powers into one mega-economy
- Destroy Quebecois culture
- We can go and bring civilization to barbaric Canuck tribes
- We are the same fucking people so just combine already. Think of how aesthetic the map will be

Name field

Yeah well we are 18 000 000 just in the Quebec Windsor Corridor

The rest of the country is indeed a desolate tundra with no reason to move there

Gosh darn, here's the image. My point still stands.

>yfw most of humanity (over 90%) live below that line

No thanks shartman.

Don't want to use retarded Fahrenheit or imperial or speak heathen English or not be a part of the commonwealth or share a country with 20m+ niggers.

Surrender the northern states to Canada if you want to be with us that badly.

this.

Nah, we'd rather they stay with the US, 2bh, and secession is a sensitive topic since the Civil War. And not using mph is quite ironic given that even the UK uses it.

Don't care what the proto-yanks use they're wrong too.

No I just hate your dumb non-country
- Ask random tribesman where you are
- Replies ooga booga Kanata
- Name a whole country after that
- Entire population is pressed up against America yet refuses to be American
- Terrible hat-shaped borders

Not him. Gonna round up some jacked Maplebeasts and rape your burger women until you give us Minnesota.

Enjoy your contrarianism of our contrarianism, my northern friend.

Like Canada?

kek

Fox and grapes nigga

I thrive on contrarianism

>t. brown manlet nation

Nothing since you are already completely ours

I just don't want to confuse foreigners or schoolchildren into thinking you have a distinct culture

t. chink manlet nation

youtube.com/watch?v=pFCd4ZOTVg4

We need to build a wall around Detroit

When are we gonna get that money Yank?

What's wrong with Quebecois culture and why do you feel the need to destroy it? We're not Romani or muslims or mexicans shit we're just French... :(

Hey, my Mom was going to give me a Bennigan's coupon for getting enough GBP but we gave them all to Canada.

We don't even have Bennigan's in my province.

'Cause you're rude and try to claim all of Canada's culture as your own.

I guess Mr. Abootman really fucked you over then lol

>- Destroy Quebecois culture

You may sway me yet my American friend... Go on, I'm listening.

You're worse than both of those lmao

Sup Forums gold account

Let's say we can do to them what we did to the Indians lol

Plus you'll get rid of your shithead "president" and welfare healthcare. It will be harder for chinks to move because they'll be competing with every other immigrant

God damn it, don't embarrass us like that.

We try to claim all of Canada's culture? Outside of the Maritimes every Anglophone in this country is literally an American and has no proper culture. We are the ones who speak your language, not the opposite, don't say we claim this country's culture.

In what way are we worse? We're criminals? We jump borders, steal, explode bombs? No our biggest crime was that we came from a different shithole in Europe than the rest of Canadians, this is not a reason to be openly racist against us.

Really makes you think

how to get

>We have all the culture you have none

This is why everyone hates you frog eating fucks.

>In what way are we worse? We're criminals? We jump borders, steal, explode bombs? No our biggest crime was that we came from a different shithole in Europe than the rest of Canadians, this is not a reason to be openly racist against us.

French speaking Bikers planting hundreds of Car bombs, FLQ terrorism, French Canadian crust punks and buskers that spread over the country like AIDS when summer time hits, Arrogance beyond Measure. I can go on.

We have one of the lowest crime rates in this country if that is why you give us shit them go give shit to Manitoba and Saskatchewan

We don't give you shit about it though, you give us shit and then act like your shit doesn't stink.

FLQ was decades ago. Meanwhile Anglophones are committing terrorist acts in the modern day. Shit like this wasn't even reported by the CBC.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Montreal_shooting

>1 incident of a terrorist FROM Quebec attacking other domestic Terrorists

wew

being from Quebec = /= Quebecois

Why is he not a Quebecois again?