What is wrong with this man?

What is wrong with this man?

Other urls found in this thread:

ctvnews.ca/sports/trudeau-calling-female-olympians-girls-highlights-broader-problem-in-sports-1.3032880
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He is too sexy for my penis

He's like Bobby Newport from Parks&Rec

I miss being the cunt with the meme leader

He is anglo not french that is what is wrong

>muh language immersion

That face is French as hell.

tone was a good meme leader though.

bit of a thick skull, but his heart's in the right place.

weedman is just a fucking embarrassment.

He's a sinister and caniving sociopath that has yet to reveal his TRUE intentions.

"All in the plan" as someone once heard him say under his breath

>Trudeau

He was spawned by a French-Canadian. Our worst Liberals come from Quebec, prove me wrong.

Nothing.

literally this

Actually he is mostly Scottish and French. He also has English, Dutch and very surprisingly some Malay blood. According to wikipedia.

He was a music teacher, and you know them. All weird and talkative

>tfw 3 more years of le weed man embarrassing himself and Canada

Feels good man

His father was Pierre Elliot Trudeau, of pure old Quebec stock. You know him, the man who opened the floodgates for immigration too really kick off in Canada. The man who literally got cuckholded and BRIT'D the rolling stones. The craziest liberals have always come from Quebec. Chretien, Mulroney, Paul Martin, Pierre Elliot Trudeau etc. Also Justin calls himself a Quebecois. haha

if you kill your enemies....they win

really makes you think

he seems too perfect, and his country seems to perfect.

Seriously, i would gladly live there if it wasn't for their laws regarding lolis.

>Be Feminist that marches in gay pride parades
>Export $15 billion dollars in weapons too the Saudis that kill fags.

lm@ing

All the weedman and Sup Forums memes aside Trudeau is okay. I would have preferred Mulcair but I was sick of Harper.

if yemen rebels were fags...

Yup.

he recently got roasted by the leftie media for referring to our women's rugby 7s team as "our girls" after their bronze medal win. apparently it was sexist

so yeah, even here he's considered "centrist"

this country is absolutely fucked

>he recently got roasted by the leftie media for referring to our women's rugby 7s team as "our girls" after their bronze medal win. apparently it was sexist

I'm jealous of Canada for having a cute and fun prime minister who will get weed for them. I live in a state that'll never legalize weed on its own, and neither presidential candidate wants to legalize it nationally.

>he recently got roasted by the leftie media for referring to our women's rugby 7s team as "our girls" after their bronze medal win. apparently it was sexist
our admitted-female-at-birth-s!

LMAO that's retarded canadians though

gonna need some sauce man. that's way too funny to be true.

He'll probably pass though TPP.

>Trudeau is okay

How?

His father was PET of mixed French and Scottish blood. His mother was Margaret Trudeau of mixed blood also.

>The craziest liberals have always come from Quebec.

You just named some of the most popular prime ministers of this country. Even though I don't like PET he did a lot of good for this country especially for civil rights.

>Justin calls himself a Quebecois

No, not really, him and his father and pretty much every other PM you mentionned were federalists and believed that Canadians should be a united bilingual people which is a complete failure of am idea. They were all against Quebec independence and never even considered it a different nation, something that even Harper could do. They might have been French but don't say they were Québécois and certainly don't say they were the worst liberals this country saw.

one example, but there's plenty more like it:

>"Trudeau calling female Olympians 'girls' highlights 'broader problem' in sports

ctvnews.ca/sports/trudeau-calling-female-olympians-girls-highlights-broader-problem-in-sports-1.3032880

He's a fucking meme. Even gays in Toronto are starting to complain that he's too busy attending pride parades instead of doing some fucking work. He's also let Wynne become an even bigger bitch than she was before.

Yet all his talk of feminism and equality he still gets shit like happen to him.

Maybe our country is just a fucking meme and it's not just him.

>His father was PET of mixed French and Scottish blood.

Both parents of PET were French Canadian, one had a Scottish mother. You're right about Margaret. The point stands, He was raised by a weak Francophonie who comes from a mostly Francophone heritage.

>You just named some of the most popular prime ministers of this country.

Popular ≠ good.

>Even though I don't like PET he did a lot of good for this country especially for civil rights

Unless you know, you live in the Prairies and the west and were totally devastated by his National Energy Program. Also he let in too many fucking scumbags, and what "good" he did for civil rights backfired. Hey maybe giving corrupt native elders and chiefs more autonomy wasn't such a good idea, it was the average everyday native who got fucked over without government supervision.

>They might have been French but don't say they were Québécois and certainly don't say they were the worst liberals this country saw.

How were they not again?

>After all, as Trudeau might say, it is 2016.

His name is Trudeau and he speaks French as his primary language. Don't let the accent fool you. Plenty of Quebeckers will develop a neutral accent when they live in bilingual areas.

>being this gay

>After all, as Trudeau might say, it is 2016.

SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E

Dude weed lmao

>gay as an insult
Shartkin detected

He want our country to be a third world refugee camp.

He is worst than his father.

He's a communist.

>What is wrong with this man?

He isn't sitting on my penis.

>that face is French as hell

Really?

Very French nose and chin

I want to fuck him

I don't know

he's an absolute madman.
still, he sticks by his principles no matter how crazy and delusional they are and no matter how much resistance he gets so that at least i can respect
after all its the canadian population who decided to elect his party as the biggest party and fuck their own shit up

Our ministers are actually calling him out right now though. He's been PM for 10 months and effectively has done jack shit with all of his promises. He even got shit when that kid in Ontario last week tried too blow himself up and he was too busy being at a gay pride parade. It's all one bad joke.

>still, he sticks by his principles no matter how crazy and delusional they are and no matter how much resistance he gets so that at least i can respect

This is a stupid fucking meme. Don't respect people who are crazy because they stubbornly refuse to be anything except crazy.

He knows nothing about politics, he just looks good

He still does something right, because despite importing 9876858768976890876890 muslims there haven't been any attacks yet

Because he didn't import that many muslims.

25,000 refugees. Not many but they are literally all around the Durham region. Some tried too sneak into America though kek.

that was just for 2015/first part of 2016. now 25k a year for four years

A man stands by his principles. That's the least he can do.

Of course what would a swede know about integrity or being a heterosexual male.

brain parasite

Basically this.

Trudeau is OK.

The Swede is right this time you commie Finn