While you were dicking around in your terminal, this innovator was inventing computers

While you were dicking around in your terminal, this innovator was inventing computers.

What do you have to say for yourself?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsofthesouth.com/whizz-kid-joshua-ngoka-builds-computer/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holy shit

I need more of this story, or is this just a mememememe?

are you fucking kidding me? this isn't real, is it?

The unedited image and article says he built a computer, which is still pretty silly but not quite on the same level as this shoop

>damage control

How does it feel to be dumber than a black child?

Why the fuck is it an article at all!?

What are you even talking about

I don't know, I think it was like some kind of black community magazine and they thought putting some parts into a case is really impressive

What's a computer?

WE

>""""invented""""

>stole a new computer*

"joshua ngoka" type that in google and hit enter you fucking newfags need to be spoonfed everything

Racists out.
Sup Forums is a liberal board.

>Joshua’s new Windows 10 PC is now the fastest in the Ngoka home and by far the most popular with family members constantly attempting to use it
>The machine has a speed of 3.20 gigahertz and 500 gigabytes hard drive for storage

wew lad

All he did was build a mediocre computer, this nigga didn't invent shit.

No.
It is not.
It is a technology board in which people of almost any background talk about technology and also other such things technology related.
If they have a response to something that is not in line with your idealistic views, you may either a) lurk or b) voice your opposing opinion.
However, asserting that any board is majority alignment to a political ideology is patently false.

Five hundred NIGGABYTES.

Unless I am mistaken, this is the original article.
>Young kid does something cool
Pretty normal, standard article. No "WOW INCREDIBLE" or embellishments, just a typical slice-of-life piece. Unfortunately, later articles turned "kid" into "genius" and "cool" into "amazing and awesome!".

>Sup Forums is a liberal board.
Is it? I see everyone here.

newsofthesouth.com/whizz-kid-joshua-ngoka-builds-computer/
>Dad is an IT consultant
>Take credit for having him build a computer for me
>mfw become a national hero for having a 500GB drive

>you will never be able to build a CPU that's compliant with the x86 instruction listings.
Time to bring out the solder.

2016 = computers were invented

Right-wing disinformation squad

WUZ

his first computer was so much better