WTF I love Czechia now

WTF I love Czechia now

youtu.be/si32p402haA

although the fact that we would never be able to do a thing like this in any Western country makes me sad and angry.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/europe/comments/4yx5dp/prague_rightwing_radicals_simulate/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Police didn't even cared about it.

they had to get a permission for a public gathering, didn't they. at least it how it works in russia

I can't wait until we nuke Europe into sharts

What is happening here?

Another protest against Islamization, they all disguised as Isis members, ride to Prague at jeep and started shooting from fake weapons and were shouting Allah Akbar.

I fucking love my country

that erotic city goat

But you did

>Czechia

I love how they didn't forget about the goat fucking accent.

Igor pls

>Czech Republic
Sounds retarded

Western media is whining about the poor tourists who panicked and got hurt.

They knew if we ever pulled such shit here, it would be ostracized by the media and muslims on the streets would go apeshit. The "racists" would face losing their jobs and huge fines.

I fucking hate what my country has become.

Bohemia is the only decent germanic country left on this planet.

>Germanic

well, Celto-Germanic ;^)

Pretty fucked up faking a terror attack since that can get people killed especially unannounced.

The hell is wrong with you, were proud SLAVIC COUNTRY.

>were proud SLAVIC COUNTRY.

said no czech ever

How many immigrants, and particularly muslims, live in Cuck Republic?

That's as brave and relevant as Bolivians staging a protest show against Cambodian buddhists.

with a camel, and fake beards?

You can see it is a spoof from afar.

All of the czech republix is not Bohemia. And Bohemia is what the ruling german nobility called it at the time. No actual czech person calls themselves "bohemian"

Czechia shit nigger

Someone supposedly jumped through a shop window :DDDD

that's a barbarian and childish behaviour

>'Strayan 'ducation

Cuck detected

According to 2010 census 3500 muslims.

Actually, in our language Czech and Bohemian mean the same thing. Most of our people, even if they are moravians just call themselves Češi.

It's the eternal homeland of the Celtic Boii.
Even when the White Serbs lived there they called themselves Boika.

Eternal I tell you.

kek x-DDF
American tourist most likely?

Lol why does this broke ass country even care about islamization of Europe? Muslims probably don't want to go near that shit hole.

where do you see them faking any attack? they dint do a single violent move except pretending to shoot into the air with fake guns

fuck off Czechs are honorary Westerners

youre right, they dont.
turns out life aint all that great in a small post-commie country that can barely stand on its own feet.

on reddit r/europe merkelfags are bowing their eyes out those far-right nazi extremists offending beutifel peaceful moslemans

Did somebody say CELTO-GERMANIC?

link pls

Yeah I'd beat the shit out of these faggots.
"It was just a prank, lol I'm not retarded I was only pretending" does not work very well IRL.

best race ever

These peoplemust be genuinely retarded to show up at a budy place full of tourists with fake guns and gun noises and covered faces.

reddit.com/r/europe/comments/4yx5dp/prague_rightwing_radicals_simulate/

So now we know it's ridiculously easy to commit a terrorist attack in Prague

Fucking retarded if u ask me