Whats up poorfags ? ;) you allright? hehe ;))

Whats up poorfags ? ;) you allright? hehe ;))

Look what i just bought ;) Yep its the Omen X by HP

35inch ultrawidescreen almost 4K and G-sync;)

You see rich people like me dont play games on shitty monitors

Other urls found in this thread:

storyleather.com/in-stock-items/apple-iphone-x-10/black-pebble-grain-book-style-wallet-case-for-iphone-x-10.html
etsy.com/ca/market/leather_phone_case
senacases.com/collections/iphone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

For a second I thought you bought a chair and was showing it to us or a bottle of coke.
grats bro, I think curved monitors are fucking weird I prefer to use my 3 side by side instead.

Good, now download zsnes and play terranigma or front mission.

>spends money
>shows off the product

brainlet

>Hey Tyrone come rob me!!

I don't game but wanted an ultrawide.
Is the curved screen good for word processing/programming?

How long are your lines?

average. why does it matter? I guess the texteditor will be 1/3 of the width or less.

It will work just as well as your regular screen, unless you tilt it.

nice install gentoo next

>actually buying into gamurrr geer memes
>bragging about being able to afford a computer screen
is this the real life?

children in africa could have eat this

>HP

Enjoy your kidney stones

>no head tracking
>only two dimensions

I wouldn't even play Quake on that piece of shit.

How pathetic, you seem very insecure kiddo.

> You see rich people like me dont play games
True.
> on shitty monitors
Oh. I'm sorry.

>almost 4k
KEK

There is literally nothing 4k about this screen even if you round up to the nearest thousand.

Should have invested in a nicer trailer

>buying manchild gaymer shit
>thinking we care so much that you have to include a note for proof

>drinks coke from big bottles
Enjoy your stale coke, if you are truly rich don't try to save on this, it is poorfag tier to open a bottle multiple times. Buy the smallest units what you can consume at once and your tastebuds will thank later.

You're small-time.

>not downing a big gulp of coke in one sitting before getting a new one for the ultimate pleasure/price ratio
are you some kind of third world europoor?

>almost 4K
kek
enjoy your low DPI

>ultrawidescreen almost 4k
Does this mean UWQHD? I've been considering one of these, but it's surprisingly hard to find something of this resolution with a decent (120Hz+) refresh rate, not TN, and without horrible backlight bleed/ghosting/other flaws

>one fucking hundred pounds sterling for a phone case
Can someone please explain this concept to me?

>it's not even 4k

LOL

>Can someone please explain this concept to me?

Yeah the concept is called high quality leather, made into a folio on sale from Apple. Are you blind or something, did you think it was some chink $3 silicon case?

Oh so it's a fashion item, ok makes sense

I'm used to apple shills but you don't see people who genuinely have too much money and literally spend it on status symbols without caring much about the practical aspects very often around here. So the fact that you can buy one of those really meme otterbox cases for like $50 threw me off, as a simple leather folio is absolutely not worth double that from a practical point of view. As a fashion item it makes more sense.

>London
Hopefully you won't get blown up on the way to the store

You bought that like 3 months or more ago and have been posting the same image of your financed PC since.
>calling anyone a poorfaggot
>Hewlkek Packard

congratulations on spending your weekly wage on an overpriced 1440p monitor. For half the price you could have got something from samsung or some shit with a better response time, better viewing angle, better refresh rate, better contrast ratio and that's actually 4k (although Im not sure if ultrawide's are available in 4k or not)

Those otterboxes actually work though. A guy I work with through his phone off a 12 story building to test it (while recording) and it was 100% fine. Granted it wasn't on concrete, but still

Well my point exactly, and they cost less than half as much as that thing (they're like £42 IIRC), hence I was confused

>through
Im apparently retarded, obviously meant threw

oh I thought you were saying they were memes, implying they weren't good

That's Manchester you fuckwit. In London they'll just get slowly starved to death by the price of rent. Or get run over.

Well they're memes in the sense that how often will you be throwing your phone 12 storeys down? A £10 case will be sleeker, lighter, and will protect your phone from hand-height drops just as well.

Unless you're a construction worker or a mountain climber or some shit

Are there any conptemporary games actually worth playing?

Serious question.

Yes

Depends what you consider "worth playing". Despite all of Valve's efforts to ruin it, I still find it fun to jump into a TF2 match with some friends every now and then. And I enjoy the rebooted XCOM a lot, though I've never played the originals. There's also stuff like Witcher, made by an small, non-cuck Polish studio, it's pretty great.

It's definitely true that there's A LOT more shit flooding the market that you have to wade through, though.

Yeah what's your point? Its a nice looking leather case, its not meant for durability, its meant to be a leather folio. Are you looking for depth that isn't there or something? Do you think I haven't used Otterbox cases before since the iPhone 4? I don't need xxtr3me durability protection anymore because I travel less, a leather folio case that holds a card or two and some cash serves me better.

>I can't be content with my purchase unless I am externally validated
yikes

This I expressed confusion, it was cleared up, I made a statement to that effect explaining my reasoning because autism. Why are you suddenly up in arms over this?

If you have the means, spend your money as you wish, by all means.

>drinking regular, sugar-filled soda

I bet you weight 300 lbs.

So, you were confused as to why I didn't do a cost-to-protection analysis and get an Otterbox case or something? I'm not up in anything, I just don't get why you think a £100 leather case from Apple is a strange thing for someone who wants a leather case.

>I just don't get why you think a £100 leather case from Apple is a strange thing for someone who wants a leather case.
Because I'd consider a leather case a strange thing. Phones today are so overdesigned to be fashion statements that in my mind cases are a purely practical accessory.

This entire conversation is so fucking autistic

>He doesnt drink the big goy sips

Spotted the poorfag.

Apple is literally a poverty brand.

H-HES FAST!

Its still retarded even if you do want a leather case

storyleather.com/in-stock-items/apple-iphone-x-10/black-pebble-grain-book-style-wallet-case-for-iphone-x-10.html
etsy.com/ca/market/leather_phone_case
senacases.com/collections/iphone

>being proud of buying a worse product for more money

please name some

the witcher seems cool but i feel like the good game threshold is too low to actually invest for me

might as well get a cheap console for casual gaming at this point if anything

Witcher is basically the sole reason for my last PC upgrade.

The good news is now I'm also ready for next gen VR, provided it comes out within a couple of years before my everything becomes completely obsolete.

>cheap console
If you're picky about good games on PC, what games are there on console that you'd consider good (and which can't be played on a low-end PC)? Unless you mean a nintendo console

i7-6700k @ 4.5Ghz
32GB Corsair Special edition Torque
Samsung 960 pto 500GB / 960 Evo 500GB
Asus Strix 1080ti

Hooked up to two Asus PG278QR 2560x1440 144Hz and G-sync

>tfw spent less money
>tfw when high refresh rate
>tfw not having to deal with shitty windows 10 scaling
>tfw not even mad

Bloodborne, Uncharted series, The Last of Us series, Red Dead series, Yakuza series and Death Stranding sound interesting on PS4. All the typical Nintendo games (Zelda and Mario stuff) also seem fun.

>32GB ram
>4core cpu
ohhh my, what a balanced setup you have there? what do you do? js development? do you have 3 instances of chrome open?

I don't know how you guys manage this thing.
you are saving on cpu and get an absurd amout of useless things.
2 g sync monitors? do you game on both?
God forbid to take one of them and a cheaper second one to place your secondary windows.
How's that 32gb treating you? do you manage to keep all your protein synthesis simulation there or do you have to "32GB and constantly swapping"
You could save a buck or two from your useless purchases and throw them at a better cpu, a cpu that will last you longer.
... I just noticed the gayming staff on the background... you are living the meme guys, you are fucking living it.

>Sup Forums

>HP

if i wanted to buy a better pc, i'd buy a better pc instead of the same components in an overheating piece of shit.

60+ tabs in Chrome 'cuz I do not believe in closing tabs.
I also make models in Solidworks so the ram is actually needed for rendering. (And no, Quadros do actually not perform better for this, at least not in Solidworks).

Dunno what yer on about with the CPU.
As if 7th or 8th gen Intel processors are new architectures. What do you get from them aside from 4k DRM support that nobody uses?
Sure, they overclock better but I already HAD the 6700 since this build was upgraded.
My ste-up certanly is not the best bang for the buck for gaming. But I do not just game on it. My point was simply that I spent less then him for overall better performance.

>tfw working at a fastfood joint at 27
>tfw you only got $30 to your name living paycheck to paycheck
>tfw obese and an alcoholic

We're all gonna make it bro