Have a very loyal fanbase

>have a very loyal fanbase
>have the mid range GPU market cornered
>have the multi tasking CPU market cornered
>still fuck up

Other urls found in this thread:

wccftech.com/nvidia-amd-discrete-gpu-market-share-report-q3-2017/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So excited for the AMD Raven Ridge processor equipped 13 inch laptops!!

Fuck up in what? Vega is selling like hotcakes thanks to miners.

The world doesn't revolve around games, fag.

wccftech.com/nvidia-amd-discrete-gpu-market-share-report-q3-2017/

>NVIDIA’s Discrete GPU Market Share Climbed To 72.8% in Q3 2017, AMD’s Share Dropped From 30% To 27%

>still fuck up
Where?
They're in for years of double digit growth each fucking quarter.

Both AMD & Nvidia increased the number of GPUs shipped; Nvidia simply had a larger increase. AMD is still selling every GPU they make at above their originally planned MSRP at a decent pace.

OP, (you) done fucked up. when you assert that someone else has fucked up, (you) gotta state what the fuck up is, in your expert opinion. Could (you) please stop being a shitposting faggot?

RTG is gone but AMD is okay

I wanted to see if AMD fixed the messed up textures in Neptunia Re;Birth 1,2 and 3 when using drivers newer than 17.7.2 and was disappointed to see that problem persists in Adrenalin 17.12.1.

>toilettech.com

>brand loyalty
t.cuck

Their latest driver only added bloated pajeet ""features""" to divert attention from the false promises about enabling core vega features.

>tfw there is no more mid-range
Only cheapshit tier, expensive, and more expensive

>gayming

>shitposting

>shit existence

>go on youtube
>see all these videos about "radeon adrenalin"
>check out the features
>pretty good stuff
>tfw you then realize nvidia has had all this stuff for years

it's funny seeing people in the comment sections saying how "enhanced sync" and separating audio tracks in relive recordings is now better than nvidia (implying nvidia hasn't had it for years or at least months).

>Anandtech and Jon Peddie Research

>projection

>existing

>yfw black screen of death

they're basically just copying/catching up to stuff nvidia has had for years like they released their equivalent to nvidia fast sync called enhanced sync, they now support separate audio tracks, they have an on screen overlay for activating recordings and turning on and off stuff like instant replay and all that. it's all stuff nvidia has had for ages and it's funny to see these uneducated fanboys in comment sections making retarded claims as if this stuff is all brand new and exclusive to amd. all these features are good nonetheless and it's nice to see more people getting this stuff available to them if they have some ancient radeon gpu or something.

Promises? Show me these promises. I like promises

The number of GPUs sold is still higher.
You don't understand how this shit works.

>have a very loyal fanbase

Is that the RTG drivers team?

"Getting our cards to work properly - three years late"®

>ebin
market share went down because gpus didnt land in kiddy machines with steam.
whatever the metric they used, they sure ignore the huge amount running in sick mining rigs.

>tfw AMD's stock is down 25% since I bought in

They're doing fine. They're still around and will be for a long time. They play the underdog role very well. Up to now my machines have been Intel, Amd, Intel, and now Amd again. Graphic cards mostly Amd though, but that had something to do with my previous machine murdering Nvidia's for some weird reason. Current one has a nvidia again and it runs fine. Brand loyalty is a load of crap. It's a business transaction, I don't owe them crap.

This user gets it.