What's a word for someone who doesn't want to accept new technology?

What's a word for someone who doesn't want to accept new technology?

luddite

Will we finally be able to track every person in the world and ones who'll refuse chip will be treated as terrorist???
Ah... Future looks bright and safe.

Depends on why.
Some people don't like change.
Some people don't understand it.
Some people do understand it.
It is easier to describe people who accept technology just because it is new
>reddit

Thanks!

I think eventually private corporations will increasingly refuse service to people without chips, effectively making them a requirement.

It's not a matter of technology, but a matter of privacy. You knew that though because this is just a shitposting thread.

The mark of the beast

technophobia

Technophobe

No that's the opposite of what will happen dumbass. Private corporations are the only places that will accept un-chipped people until it becomes the law that your employees must be chipped.

It's like having a state issued ID and social security number. There was a time before these existed too you know.

Cautious

>You knew that though because this is just a shitposting thread.

I just wanted a word. lol

Amish

Private corporations are usually the first to adopt new technology when it's in their best interest. A chipped customer is a secure one. The government has historically been slow to adapt to changing technology.

This seems like the more unofficial/slang term.

>tfw no KMA chip

coon

Privacy has been dead for years and you should know it. The thing is that our info isn't really worth anything besides the convenience they can offer us for it.

Most Sup Forumsutards over here are trackable day and night, even the fuckers claiming they don't use w10, or app's due to bootnet, its irrelevant as long as you have any personal indirect service, like, even fucking google on your phone, which most people do, and most phones now require a email link due to microsoft and apple inbuilt 'personal preferences' bullshit.

anti-sem-uhh Technophobe

Take a wild guess

>le capitalism will solve it
Yeah, companies never do shady shit and want to monitor their clients...

boomer

raped_by_a_micro-penis_chip.jpg

A Baby Boomer

Goyim.

Luddite.
It's exactly suitable. If you know who Ludd was you'd know that he was smashing the machines that were taking away his livelihood.

Anyone ever considered getting that magnet in their fingertip
Any downsides in daily life?

Ask me anything about Bane. I'm an expert.

Would he die if he took off the mask?

Finger gets stuck on refrigerator door.

No, because he's a fictional character.

Is he a man of large stature?

Yes if you consider his stature to be large, no if you don't.

Reminder that the people calling you this are most likely consumerist illiterates who view hitting icons on your phone screen as the epitome of technological advancement. They know nothing about actual technology, and only care about consumerist gimmicks, then call you a luddite for not falling for the same.

Well arent you smart and special

That's irrelevant.

I-its not that strong user

The what now

For what purpose

>undergoing a surgical implant for the sole purpose of making it easier for others to track you

A sheep?

Come on OP we discussed this. Delete this thread.

Well i know the Christian churches will freak out.
They would think it's the mark of the beast.
It does fit what the Bible says about it.

I wouldn't actually mind getting a chip for personal use, but no way in hell would I ever agree to allow a company to chip me in order to work there.

dude you can get all the good parts of an rfid tag with out having to stab yourself. There is a reason dongles have taken off and not implantables

>goto the doctor for MRI
>forget you have implant
>high energy magnet RIPS THAT SHIT OUT OF YOUR HAND
>implant and pieces of meat stick to the chamber

I love the future

In the future only the richest 1% go the doctor

Subhumans with piercings apparently don't have that problem, so an implant should be fine too

>captcha is calle calle for like the third time in a row

Even if that does become commonplace, couldn't you have the same functionality with a tag on your phone or keyring or something?

You already belong to that 1%

Though magnetic implants can be used to pick up small metal objects, the main purpose of getting an implant is in order to gainsensory perceptionof magnetic fields. After a magnet is implanted underneath the epidermal layer of the skin, nerves grow around the magnet as the skin heals.[3]The magnet pushes against magnetic fields produced by electronic devices in the surrounding area, pushing against thenervesand giving a "sixth sense" of magnetic vision. Some people prefer to have multiple implants in several fingers in order to get a more "3D" view of themagnetic fieldsaround them, but one magnetic implant is enough to be able to feelmagnetic fields. This means that people with magnetic implants have sensations of running electric motors, electronic circuits, appliances, and even wires.[1]
Yeah mythbusters already tried it

>magnet sense
That sounds really cool. Although if an electric motor or even a wire is enough to cause a sensation, wouldn't MRIs actually fuck you up in this case?

Or what if you want to jump into an LHC detector?

Someone who doesn't want to be a 1st generation experiment.
Enjoy your accelerated neural degeneration and massive retardation when cybernetics come out OP.
There's a fine line between a Luddite and a retard, you belong into the second bracket.

this

Anyone who puts a chip like that under their skin deserves to be shot.

smart not wanting to be chipped like cattle

thinks the government doesn't farm things out to private corps all the time retard lolberg

Huh. I always thought that was just a cacophony.

would only insert FLOSS hardware running FLOSS software inside of myself.

Fuck you and your jewish tricks

>openrespiration breaks in an update
>have to reinstall
>suffocate and die because Debian's servers still suck in 2030

Redpilled.

this

C programmer.

1. Sane
2. Insane

Republican

Unless said technology kills people, they love that stuff

conservative