The thread of discussions for /ausnz/ and /balt/ and maybe you if you would like to join us

edition benis :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saudade
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for /balt/:D:D:D

2nd for bins xddd

/v4/ is invited

Balts=worse than niggers

/v4/ is somehow more autistic than /balt/, fuck off

please be the artistic drawing spaniard

are you the paint amigo?

>tfw boss brings some new beer
>it's estonian he said
>tastes bretty gud
AAAAA

Gondola or spurdo

@63814387
>if you would like to join us

>when Balts try to prove they're not related to Russians

is there anything more pathetic?

Gondola

Hello Liechtenstein.

late 70s trivia night edition

looking through a calendar which has pics of Jelgava in the start of the 20th century vs modern days

made me really fucking sad seeing this...

me in the middle

im a girl btw

>paint amigo will never return because of estonian bullies

Go on then, give us some

so it is
AUTISM WARS eh?!

nice drawing

umm, fuck off?

what's making me sad is there are no plans to demolish them or even take future city planning seriously
brits are regularily blowing their old shitty commieblocks from the 70s and so should we

Latvians are the only good part of /bantz/ t b h.

>L*tvians
>good

>apply minoxidil to my hair with my left hand
>read Sup Forums with my hand still covered in hair-a-gain
>get called by mummy for dindins
>realise i need to piss badly
>always use my left hand to hold my dick, but don't want more hair on my shaft than I already have (even got it on my foreskin)
>also have the predicament of wearing my dressing gown cause I'm having a big night with the boys
>that weird combination of using your right hand to hold your dick, while also struggling to keep any part of the dressing gown touching the toilet

difficult weekend boys

>Scatvians

t. Lithuanian proxy

cunt

Don't bully my friends.

>russians
>grateful for not living in some siberian shithole

>hand
Stopped reading right there

just look how good it (top pic) looked in the 1900's before ww2 ;_;

ps shaky hands, cant help it

>weekend
Stopped reading right there

>commies used bricks from those old buildings to erect commie blocks

makes ya think

thanks

Spearchucker.

What language do Balts use when they're visiting each other?

Russian?

Balts always have an unspoken bond

English, obviously.

>90% whiped in ww2
>replaced by commieblocks

end me

English

What's good tonight

It is lunchtime in the civilized world

>France
>civilised

great posts, shart in marts and poms are the best contributers to /balt/+/ausnz/

That's Mr. Shartinmart to you

Marty McSharty*

older people who have lived in soviet times use russian or broken english
younger people use english

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...

hello thanks i haven't posted here for a few days

i've discovered i have a new kink called 'ageplay'

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the american sharters, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret poos on walmart, and I have over 300 confirmed accidents. I am trained in market shitting and I’m the top sharter in the entire US retail sector. You are nothing to me but just another aisle. I will not wipe my ass with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of amerisharts across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, cleaner. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your aisle. You’re fucking soiled, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can shart on you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my sphincter. Not only am I extensively trained in underwear washing, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the american diet and I will use it to its full extent to make sure you don't wipe your miserable ass ever, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking stool. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit faeces all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking shitty, kiddo.

whats it like living in baltic

i want to live somewhere with cehap whors and pretty buildings

do u all
like basketball

We touch

haha homobalts xD

Post yfw whites will become the minority in New Zealandic cities in your lifetime

We are bros

I went to sydney once about 8 years ago and i swear almost everyone was arab/indian or east asian

Are you happy?

Maybe

This is all just a big test.

happy-sad is the patrician feeling

As happy as I can be

touch te benis?

and you failed xD

Don't lie to me.
Explain
So no?

>Don't lie to me.
Stop reminding me, I want to maybe try be "Happy"

i live 15 minutes from the cbd and can confirm we are a yellow/brown town.

More like content for the time being.
I'm battling depression and health issues, so I can have a great life later when I'm healthy

damn tired lads

Started taking dick pills.

And the thoughts you have?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saudade

What are dick pills

how big is ur benis :DDDDD

have less buttsex with arab gentlemen and maybe youll feel a bit jollier.

How have you tried to improve your situation?
What are your health issues?

It makes the benis grow.

At the moment there is no dick. I'm hoping it will grow and I can join the male mastersex.

>How have you tried to improve your situation?
Yeah, slowly changing.

1. Stop eating processed crap
2. Shave pubes
3. Be yourself
4. Enjoy big dick and bitches

Iktf

drinking powerade at night

thoughts?

Hormonal imbalances, sleep apnea, some smaller issues.
When I will get rid of them all I might have a chance of better life.

ur gonna have to pee a lot haha

t. doctor of doctorals

youve been memed

everything is processed crap nowadays

I hope you're not memed into wasting money.

No! The doctor from the Internet said they will work. Even posted pictures of benises.

Give some feedback if they work I wanna have a bigger benis too :DD

what are you lads listening to ?

How though?

Silence.

The hottest album in the world

perk up. things could always be worse. you could have been born polish.

TRT?

Attending more after work pubs and such. H-hopefully will get to know a good girl and settle down properly.

your dads mixtape

I am slavic