Would you rather live in Australia or New Zealand?

Would you rather live in Australia or New Zealand?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aoraki_/_Mount_Cook
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Kosciuszko
youtube.com/watch?v=U6mGng9NTKU&app=desktop
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd rather be living on this island than hanging off the end of Spain like the pus filled boil that you are.

new zealand becuz we wuz hobbits and shit

NZ

New Zealand because it doesn't have any scary animals

NZ because I can't function normally at air temperatures higher than +30C.

Fuck you you hobbit son of a bitch

Probably Australia because New Zealand is shitty and only hipsters care about the nation in general.

NZ

New Zealand, I hate hot weather and the beach.

I think I would have a better chance with New Zealand women because unlike Australian men, New Zealand men seem to be sissies for the most part.

NZ is slightly less nanny state and has a bit better gun laws.

>weta
>not scary

is this a joke? australia is just long flat roads with blandly coloured grass. it doesn't even have desert theme. it's just a poor attempt at being a vegetative ecosystem.

NZ. I hope they won't glass me.

definitely new zealand

NZ.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aoraki_/_Mount_Cook

New Zealand shits on Ausfailia in every imaginable way possible.

>I guess I'd prefer to live in New Zealand for no cogent reason

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Kosciuszko

lmao a fucking hill

what a boring shitty country

New Zealand has the alps and is way more beautiful in general. It's the Switzerland of the pacific.

Fuck Autistralia.

NZ seems comfy.

New Zealand

>somebody disagrees with me
>"A FUCKING LEAF"
Trying to win back are title eh?

>New Zealand's gun laws are notably more liberal than other countries in the Pacific and focus mainly on vetting firearm owners, rather than registering firearms or banning certain types of firearms.[4]

Props to the NZers for not being like the austardians

NZ

KIWI MASTERRACE

bit rude Tbh

fuck off with that ho. i'd fuck her but she's not worth parading around.

Handguns are banned lad

>leb wants to live in NZ over Aus

colour me surprised 2bh

Don't talk about my Kiwifu. Jelly she's better than Michelle Janeke or however you spell her name.

I am glad that most of you have picked the right answer. Our fullness thanks you for it.

The propaganda is working. :)

Don't worry bud, you're always be New Zealand # 2 in my heart.

Xièxiè

Huang xhou lao tsu bao furong ci li shu zhou tai xhao fung bu zing kwai shurr?

nah just need to be in a club

>B Endorsement – Target (Competition) pistols

>Applicant must be a current financial member of a pistol club, a financial member of Pistol New Zealand (or in some cases membership of an approved club) and have attended at least 12 club shoots in the last 6 months before they can apply

lol you're a mong if you think I can't get a gun.

melbourne

Nobody cares you can own a shitty. 22lr

What the kiwis don't do is ban pump action shotguns or semi auto centerfire rifles. Those are available under the category A license.

Neither did they confiscate guns from millions of innocent people over the actions of one autist

New Zealand is a beautiful country with lovely people and I encourage everyone to move there

you're the guy from that "why is australian internet so shit" thread two days ago aren't you lol
you're pretty easy to identify
do you go on reddit often

maybe we get the cream of the crop but I've never met an Arab over here that wasn't decent

See? I was right when I said mostly depressed hipsters only care about New Zealand. Remember where we're posting and read over the thread. Congratulations.

I like both. I said NZ too make Australians jealous.

you've become too attached to weaponary. see a psychologist.

Definately Australia. More $

Nz is much better for immigrants and they're not full.

Go there, friends.

>s-shut up

lmao go away zhang

switzerland of the pacific > your chink cuckhole

NZ tbqh
NZ has a better climate.
but Australia's sea is good too.

>but Australia's sea is good too.

stay away from our fucking whales

NZ seems colder + lamb

nz is actually > aus

only reason i live here is because my senpai doesn't want to move there because muh jobs.

hell
I meant the great barrier reef :o

Sexy lamb gfs. Can Australia even compete?

The only bad thing in NZ is the we wuz Maoris and earthquakes. Where as in australia everything is poisonous and tries to kill you and its always +30.

I've had a gutfull of your shit mate, don't speak to me or my federations son again

>I'm an Australian

>muh guns
props on being a living stereotype

As Sir Geoffrey Palmer, the former Prime Minister of New Zealand, once said "[New Zealand has] most of the advantages of being a state of Australia without becoming one."

There is literally no reason to come here. New Zealand is an infinitely more appealing place to live, in fact I'd move there right now were I not afraid that as an Australian I would ruin the pristine beauty of the islands.

New Zealand truly is the greatest place on earth, what's more they've got much more lax immigration policies than Australia. There really is no excuse not to move there right now and experience all the beauty and wonder for yourself.

Both countries look amazing. I go with Australia because they are good at bants.

this thread is relevant to your interests

Pro tip: If you enjoy weapons just stay in the U.S. Both New Zealand and Australia are pretty shitty altogether.

see

wrong. australia looks like shit but has more people/cities.

excellent retort

thanks, very nice manners btw

You can get a lot of guns here, but the paperwork is a shit and you need reasons. :/

The upside is we're pretty low on the Chimpout Richter scale of disturbances that actually need a gun to resolve

Fuck a goat Mohammed.

>compafed to the US

duh

NZ has better laws compared to straya though

so yes

As I know New Zealand has great nature. It is not so big and should be much more comfy, especially without those Australian creatures on your walls.

S H A R R R R R T

I was just saying for that guy personally. I'd much rather visit Japan in my opinion but I'd never even consider moving to another nation.

Let's just say if I were acting according to the Categorical Imperative, I would go to New Zealand
;)

youtube.com/watch?v=U6mGng9NTKU&app=desktop

>muh guns
a waste of devil quads

have fun with niggers shooting your kids (if you ever have any) at school bud

neither. i wouldn't want to wear gravity shoes 24/7

>america man cant into science
what else is new

Have fun with your non-stop influx of Muslims and Niggers.

>be american
>wear shoes into the pool
>but too lazy to wear gravity shoes
wew

NZ
Aus is too relevant, and gets invaded by China in 2037.

I'd rather be away from Spain as well, but they are tame, now.

>I'd never even consider moving to another nation.

jokes on you, nz will be invaded by coconuts by 2020 thanks to global warming

no u
if i wore anything else but gravity shoes i would fall off the earth. i want to stylize with other shoes. as you said designated pool shoes

New Zealand's already been invaded my man

>being this envious

You make it so obvious when you go out of your way to make fun of a personal choice of mine. I realize it must hurt being from somewhere so irrelevent but please don't take your anger out on me.

>go to australia
>get bitten by a spider
>try to go to the hospital, trip over venomous snake, get bitten again
>wonder in delirium into the ocean
>shark rips your arms off
>sink to the ground of the ocean
>get stung through the heart by a stingray
no thank you, NZ it is

Jesus christ that's a lot of chinks

But it's a non-violent invasion, whereas you will be the testing ground for new Chinese war tech ;^)

NZ by far

>aussies, leafs AND who zealand are all being overtaken by chinks

can't make this shit up lad

Don't half a million kiwis live in Australia? That's like over 10% of their population.

Chinks >>>>> Hispanics

New Zealand is trying to be Australia. with Chinese instead of Lebanese. Also big scary people live here and will attack you for no reason.

hola mi amigo

wew

you can't seriously believe that muhammed

better than non-human chinks, especially ones who own all your land lmao