We usually fuck with people on a daily basis

we usually fuck with people on a daily basis

just think of the guy who wrote first:
>the human eye can't see more than 30 frames per second

he should be our hero

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1513192105095.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But user, the human eye can't see more than 30 frames per second.

human eye cant see above 720p friend

Ikr, it's actually 24 frames.

without my glasses its more like 240p desu

one thing is seeing actual frames in 30frames
another feeling the extra 60 frames.

we cant see those frames but we feel them and thats all what matters.

25 if you live in Europe

you literally wont tell if it is 720p, 1080p, or 2160p at ten feet

Do you feel them through your heart, or your eyes?

More than 30fps is a meme by the way and you can't prove me wrong.

Any panning shots

This is a half truth, a single eye can see only 30fps but both eyes combined go up to 60 fps. That's why you notice a video as being more fluid.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1513192105095.webm
MY BRAIN HURTS

Play a game that allows you to cap your framerates, and try it at 30 & 60fps

>videogames

h'heh...
Rotational velocidensity still fuxx w\ me

First of all the human brain cant even comprehend anything greater than 30fps and that is for truly exceptional individuals. iirc .0000001 % of the population are actually capable of comprehending 30 fps. the average for most people is 24 fps that is the one that is truly comfortable. it reduces eye strain and your brain does not get overloaded. Some research has actually been done that states that 24 fps might actually be harmful to us.

This is true, but who has their computer monitor 10ft away?

Personally though I like 1440p because a lot of ui elements and text is basically unreadable at 4k on my monitor, and I end up scaling everything up like 150% anyways so it defeats the purpose

If the human eye could see more than 30fps then soldiers would be able to dodge bullets

You all have no idea what you are talking about.

The eye is composed of cones and rods, these are the pixels of the eye, so to speak. You have more pixels in the center and less on the outside. Inb4 "Wut u sei bruh, I see deetale az shit", learn that your brain moves the eye around and pieces out of the detailed snapshots a complete picture.

Now, about the frames. This is normie talk, because they can't wrap their brain around the fact that the eye is not designed to see complete frames every second. Instead, the electrochemical conversion the eye uses, not only is slower than the rendering of the shittiest gfx card produced 2 decades ago, it is also there only to detect sudden variations in movement. From that perspective, the framerate of the
eye is infinite.

So the eye doesn't see in frames, it is just coping explanation for normies, eye works in a totally different, frame-independent, way.

Also, the 24 frame shit was discovered only because the movie producers wanted to use as few frames as possible, meaning less celluloid, meaning less costs. They sat down and found that 24 is the minimum amount necessary for fooling the eye.

You know real life isn't like the movies

LOL, you are crazy, and fed shit from movies. If you move your palm very rapidly left and right, you will see motion blur. That is a result of the slow electrochemical conversion your eye does. Basicly the former movement of your hand blends in with the new information, because the cones and cells cannot reset fast enough. If they did, gou would see less motion blur, and possibly more clear, distinct movements.

But really lol, time is constant. You couldn't see a bullet, because it has a speed of 700 kmh. You would still be killed dead.

>700 kmh
The vast majority of rounds are supersonic, which puts them over 1234.8 kph.

Please mercy me, sir.

human perception confuses me!!

The reason 120 hz looks so much better than 60 hz is that less often are you catching the flip between two frames, each frame leaves an impression and a trail, and your eyes are choosing frames that are closer updated to when you eyes are catching the impression
Thinking 60 to 120 hz is unnoticeable is brainlet status