Mfw non-english cucks are forced to forsake their mother tongue in order to communicate with anyone outside of their...

>mfw non-english cucks are forced to forsake their mother tongue in order to communicate with anyone outside of their shithole country
any language besides english is LITERALLY a cucklanguage
when will non-anglos learn?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fyd3VMoG3WM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_English
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_influence_in_English
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

learning a new language means you're a cuck? k

ey fuck u keke du ska dö mannen fattaru

having to forsake your mother tongue just to communicate with others means you're a cuck

Thanks to the US m8. However, give 20 years and maybe I will need to be learning Chinese too.

>non anglo countries come on an ANGLO knitting forum to discuss international culture in fucking ENGLISH

TOP KEK YOU CANNOT FABRICATE THIS

>mei feis wenn se Inselaffe wount bi eibel to anderständ sis bat se rest of se wörld will

what do you mean by """english"""? I speak american

did you just try to type a psuedo english/french sentence with german characters

also that insel just BTFO'd your union of cuckoldry and refugees lad

Kurvy anglické budu si mluvit jak chcu.

>he thinks his forgotten small shit island has something to do with the american language

AHAHAHHAHA

Holy shit, I'm fucking dying here

>he doesn't know about the Anglosphere

wew

The brits are just as bad, if not worse than we are and it's not our fault all the other countries are either to small or to incompetent to rise in the EU. Even the mechanisms to hold us down made us stronger. The brits were never relevant inside the EU itself.

good lads

>brit posts this
>yuros and thirdies claim "i-it's because America is insanely powerful"

>American posts this
>yuros and thirdies claim "i-it's all GB's doing you had nothing to do with it"

>Implying I am not using a google translate.

Actually it's because of the cute Kiwis.

MEANWHILE, POLISH POST WITH UNION JACK AFTER 100 YEARS:

>mfw non-english cucks are forced to forsake their mother tongue in order to communicate with anyone outside of their shithole country
any language besides english is LITERALLY a cucklanguage
when will non-anglos learn?

Anglos don't have the mental capacity for a second language. They are barely articulate in their own.

Nobody is saying that GB was responsible for this. It was literally America. If the USA didnt exist I bet you french would be the world language by now.

How can Americans not see that their country quite literally is one of the most powerful countries if not THE most powerful country of all time?

>If the USA didnt exist I bet you french would be the world language by now.

Nah, France was never big enough on the world stage after we jewed them in the Napoleonic Wars.

It would most likely still be English desu.

It is all you. Without Americans the lingua franca of the world would be French, possibly German

>anglos calling other people cucks
I have three words for you:
Multicultural London English
>youtube.com/watch?v=Fyd3VMoG3WM

Funny Innit

>mfw the Queen's English is gay with Frogs
>mfw we had to make our own version of English that wasn't just a completely retarded, pidgin version of French
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_English

you language family is literally called GERMANIC, lmao anglos are the biggest cucks ever to exist

Old English was Germanic. Modern English is closer to Latin.

Loan words do not change a language's family, you nincompoop.

Closer yes, close no.

>inb4 muh 70% of vocabulary is from french/latin
Doesn't really matter. French isn't English with other words. There's much more to a language than just the vocab.

Я нe гoвopю́ пo-aнгли́йcки

It's more than just loanwords. They literally wanted English to be more French-like.
>Other differences are due to the francophile tastes of the 19th century Victorian era England (for example they preferred programme for program, manoeuvre for maneuver, cheque for check, etc.).[72] AmE almost always uses -ize in words like realize. BrE prefers -ise, but also uses -ize (see Oxford spelling).

Sorry I thought you were referring to the French bit. But no, it was moved away from Old English (actual name of the language, which was very similar Flemish or Dutch) and turned into what it is today.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_influence_in_English

>The Germanic tribes who would later give rise to the English language (the Angles, Saxon and Jutes) traded and fought with the Latin speaking Roman Empire.
>During this time, the Catholic Church had great influence on the development and expansion of the Old English language. Catholic monks mainly wrote or copied text in Latin, the prevalent Medieval lingua franca of Europe.
>Latin words were translated by finding suitable Old English equivalents. Often, a Germanic word was adapted and given a new shade of meaning in the process.
>Whenever a suitable Old English substitute could not be found, a Latin word could be chosen instead, and many Latin words entered the Old English lexicon in this way.
>Continued use of Latin by the Church and centres of learning brought a steady, though dramatically reduced, influx of new Latin lexical borrowings.

Those are still loan words except not "localised" (I forgot the correct term).

>t. sharter

That's the same thing, though.
Slovene borrowed many words from High Middle German, Bavarian and Friulian from the 9th century onwards and it's still a Slavic language.

Was pointing out that it was, once, unmistakably Germanic. It is less obviously so these days because of the Latinization.

>It is a brit brags about the american language episode

You're so deluded it's cute.

Languages change, nothing strange about that. I can compare the first text in Slovene from the 10th century to a modern text and there will be a huge difference as well.

mfw someone speaks a """""""""""language""""""""""" aside from
>English
>French
>German
>Italian
>Greek
>Latin
>Russian

>he only speak one language

>his mother tongue is the language of another nation

>learning another language is cuckoldry
>education is cuckoldry
sure you're not american m8?

I highlighted all the non-Germanic words in the passages

Only 12 out of 89 (13%) are non-Germanic, 8 are from Latin or French (blue), and 4 are Greek (green)

A pseudo French sentence with German characters is exactly what the insular dialect is, man.

Preeettt-plop

SHART in the MART

>implying not using Google Translate

Islamic America strikes again!

Wrong. We speak American, SLOBenia.

Ebonics is just an English dialect/argo.